Finding her....

Parth reached the airport, parked his car and took his bag which he had brought from Pune. He rushed inside and took the first flight to Delhi. Charlie had given him a clue that she is not in mumbai. But this clue was not enough. He had to find her at any cost. Parth was waiting for his flight announcement which was early morning at 5.00 a.m. he was engrossed in his own thoughts

" Niti were are you? Charlie told me you are not in Mumbai. So I guessed you must be in Delhi at your house. I don't know I will find you or not but I have to start somewhere. Be safe my doll...".

His flight was announced he moved towards the craft. Some fans recognised him and they surrounded him. They were clicking photos with him asking him for autograph. If it was some other day he would have happily clicked the photos but today all this suffocated him. He requested to leave and left from there. Whole journey he was engrossed in thinking about her. Finally when he reached DELHI he rushed to her house. Now, He was standing in front of her house doubtful whether he should go in or not. Finally after a lot of if's and but's he rang the door bell with shivering hands. He waited taking a deep breath.

The door was opened by Niti's mother. He went numb seeing her . Seeing Niti's mother All his practice, his rehearsals went in vain. Niti's mother crunched her brows trying to recognise the person standing before her. Parth braced up himself to speak to her

" Hello Aunty..."

Niti's mom nodded her head " hello...you are Parth right?"

He nodded his head , fidgeting his fingers and roaming his eyes inside her house he asked

" Aunty...woh I just came to delhi for some work thought to meet Niti. Where is she ?"

She followed his gaze which was searching Niti inside her home

" Niti is not at home in fact she is not in Delhi...."

Parth was shocked

" what? She's not in Delhi. Then where is she? Do you know Aunty?"

Niti's mom saw his restlessness

" relax Parth why so panicked?"

Parth answered her " aunty woh she's not in mumbai. She's not picking up my phone. Not replying my messages. Aunty please tell me na where is she? Is she ok? "

Niti's mom now understood his condition

" okay first come in"

after lot of denial from Parth she insisted him to come inside the house. She asked him to sit and went to get something to eat  for him. Parth was staring at the pictures hanging on the wall. He was admiring Niti in the pictures with teary eyes. Niti's mom came back with some tea and snacks. She saw his gaze and teared filled eyes she understood his feelings. She held Parth's hand to break his trance. Parth looked at her..

" huh....yes aunty".

Niti's mom gestured towards the cup of tea ... 

" Parth, you look tired. Have something . It seems you haven't slept for hours".

She could easily make out looking at his dull eyes and dry chapped lips ... Parth denied

" nahi aunty, bhook nahi hai... "

he took a pause and stood up

" thik hai aunty ..I have to go. This is my number Agar Niti ke baare mein pata chale to please Bata dena..." he turned to go.