Insecurities.....

Niti was kneeling down on her knees and crying her heart out when she felt a tug on her shoulder and before she could turn back she was being lifted in the air. Parth was cradling her in her arms and she put her hands around his neck for support "cheating....crying alone is a cheating..." Niti nodded and before Parth could say anything she pulled his neck and kept her lips on his to stop him from enquiring further.

Parth knew asking her anything now would be a turn off for her and he wanted to spend some good time with her . The kiss was different today. She had never kissed him like this before. She sucked both his lips to her heart content caressing his mole just above his lips. He carried her to the room and made her lie on the bed. She did not break the kiss so Parth had to lie down with her. He knew that whether she speaks or not her insecurity has over powered her today. She was assuring herself but Parth knew this would lead to more insecurity. They had to speak about it.

Parth broke the kiss and wiped her tears where Niti saw him with confusion. He kissed her forehead and said " Niti come out with it now " Niti first looked shocked and then understood that she cannot hide anything from Parth. She took a deep breath and said "Parth...we have come here still now fighting so many odds nothing could make us apart. I do not want the insecurities to come between us but it will really get difficult for me stay away from you. You would get busy , you would get lime light and in that I don't want to fade as a memory. " Parth just kissed her cheek and held her chin up " look in to my eyes Niti and see what I have for you. Believe that destiny has brought us together and will not make us fall apart" Niti saw assurance in his eyes and kept her forehead on his.

The days passed by and Parth got busy in his shoots and Niti was as usual busy with her videos and modeling assignments. The phase came again where they  could not meet each other but kept in touch. They met secretly and enjoyed their kind of time. Meanwhile Parth and Erica's friendship was budding and lot of articles sprinted up in media about them dating each other. Niti read those but Parth's assurance given to her never ever created any insecurity within her. Parth was jelling up well with his co stars ver well. A week had passed and Parth and Niti were out of touch....actually they had fought over when Parth insisted Niti to visit the sets of kzk and Niti had argued over it. Parth was very upset and was always gloomy and kept looking at his phone all the time. This was noticed by Pooja Banerjee his costar and a very good friend.

Parth was sitting in his vanity and was lost somewhere when Pooja entered. " who is she?" She asked Parth and Parth asked confusingly " who? Kiske baare mein baat kar rahi ho?" Pooja laughed at him " arre....why are you panicking? It's just that I saw you lost somewhere. Koi hai kya sach mein?"....Parth just avoided looking in to her eyes and she got the clue. "You can tell me buddy....trust me" Pooja said keeping hand on his shoulder. Parth looked at her and said " she is damn angry. We had a fight and now she is not ready to talk.....and me too" parth said grumpily. Pooja smiled on this and asked what was the matter. Parth told her everything and she hit him on his head " she is absolutely right. How can she visit ? You know na media people they will not let her live and she cares for you that's why she always steps back whenever things might harm you as well." Parth restlessly said " I know....this is the problem she is always right. But I want you guys to meet her. All the bullshit media is writing I want to prove them wrong" . Pooja smiled at his love for her " okay....let's solve the problem then. Let's all go and meet her and we will keep that a secret how's the idea" Parth was overwhelmed and he hugged Pooja. " Waise who is this girl...jisne Parth ko deewana bana rakha hai?" Pooja asked raising her brows. " khud hi mil Lena tab tak its a suspense" Parth said and Pooja hified him.

Parth planned everything at his home and invited Pooja, Shubhavi, Erica and Siddanth. Next it was Niti how she could be called now. He had to plan and only thing that came to his mind was tricking her. Niti was also angry on him for not talking to her for so long. She had cried her heart out was sitting in her room resting her head on the bed rest when her phone beeped with a message from Parth " very sick....I need you please. Come to my home." Niti got worried seeing this message and forgetting everything she just picked her purse and rushed towards Parth's house. She reached his house within half an hour , the lift was on 10th floor and it would take time to come so she climbed the stairs skipping two at a time. She reached his door panting heavily and rang the door bell hastily after taking some breath. She rang it once again but no one opened so she pushed the door and it opened. Niti knew Parth always keeps the door open when he is sick. She ran inside and found none in the hall so she rushed to his room and opened the door only to find him standing there hale and hearty.

She ran and hugged him making almost fall on the floor and he picked her up keeping both his hands on the back of her waist. She did not waste a second and sealed her lips with his. She kissed him for few seconds and then gestured him to put her down. She touched his forehead and his neck then his hands and found nothing was wrong with him. She looked at him with teary eyes in confusion. He wiped her tears and held her face in his palms " now I am fine. I was dying without you. Never ever do that to me again" she wanted to get angry but his possessiveness and love for her melted her heart. She hugged him once again and Parth embraced her with love.

" can we open our eyes?" Parth and Niti broke the hug listening to so many voices together. All had arrived at his place and they had seen the complete scene of Parth and Niti's romance. Niti was surprised seeing all of them. Parth cleared his throat " off course ....chalo chalo now out in drawing hall" all laughed and moved with Parth and Niti. Pooja hugged Niti and said to Parth " I so knew it was Niti...." he smiled in return. Shubhavi also hugged Niti as she has been friends with her for long now. Erica was a new found friend of Niti and they jelled up quickly. " Arre...you guys left me out. Niti kya mil gayi aap log mujhe bhool gaye" all laughed at him and the party with new found friends began.

After every one left Parth looked at Niti. Niti questioned him with her eyes " what happened?" He just nodded and picked her smirkingly and moved towards his bedroom. He made her lie on the bed and hovered over her making her giggle saying " it's been a week I need to compensate....."