Its Now or Never

Hello peeps....extremely sorry for being late. Now, will try to update regularly. Please read and enjoy the PANI thing.....

Parth opened the door but stood there rooted as if he had seen some ghost. He came out of the trance only when the visitor shook his shoulder. Actually it was not just one person but few more people who came there to surprise him.

" Parth, kahan Kho gaye. We are calling your name kab se ?" Said Deepa di hitting him on his shoulder and all other gaped at him. He still could not believe that his mom , masi and his both sisters were standing in front of him. He moved forward and hugged his mother lovingly and she caressed his cheek. One by one he greeted them and asked them to come inside.

Parth was in a fix now " had it been the day I introduce Niti to my family as the love of my life ; I would have been the Most luckiest person. But what will happen if mom comes to know that Niti is with me and that too this late?"

Niti was inside folding Parth's clothes when she heard some voices. She immediately recognised Deepa Di's voice stayed in Parth's room. " oh my god, ab kya hoga Niti ? God please be our side "

Parth asked all of them to be seated. He pretended to be normal but Deepa could make out that there's some problem. " Parth chal kitchen mein let's make some tea " she held his had and without wasting a second dragged him to the kitchen . Parth followed her but instead of kitchen she took him to his bedroom where Niti was sitting on the bed hell nervous " I knew .... I so knew this is the reason you looked so tensed" Deepa di said looking at Niti . " Haa toh, bataya bhi nahi sab aa gaye atleast Niti ko ghar Bhej deta.how come you guys came to mumbai and that too without any information?" Parth said flipping his hands in air.

Deepa di held his shoulder to calm him down " okay relax, actually Purvi bhabhi is going to deliver a baby anytime soon. So we all decided to leave for mumbai and could not inform anyone" Parth nodded and looked towards Niti who stood there nervous and afraid that what would happen now.

Deepa followed his gaze and moved forward to hug Niti . As soon as she hugged Niti , Niti started to sob without making any noise. Tears were flowing down her cheeks and fear was visible on her face. Deepa detached herself from her and looked at Parth " Parth , it's now or never. Think about it some day you have to tell mom and confront her then why not today? God has given this opportunity utilise it. I am going to the kitchen. Decide fast"

Parth looked at Niti and seeing her in such a condition he decided something and hugged her and said " Niti, be strong. Let's tell mom. I know you always wanted to have a career and wanted me to have a career but today let's do it. I cannot hide it from anyone any more I want you to be mine and just mine. Will you stand by me today"

Niti felt so blessed to have him as her love cause not all men have the courage to do so and he was adamant to do so since the beginning. She wiped her tears and nodded in yes. He leaned and pecked her forehead " Niti, just wait here come when I will call you . Okay?" Niti nodded and Parth left mouthing "love you" to her.

Deepa di by that time had prepared tea and all were talking. Parth also joined them. He was looking at her mom now and then guessing which she asked him " Parth bacche, you want to say s9mething?" Parth gulped his saliva to wet his dry throat and looked towards Deepa who in return blinked her eyes. Parth took a deep breath and kneeled before his mom taking her hands in his " Maa, you know na you are my world, my strength?"

Parth's mom gave him a confused look. He squeezed her hands to relax her " Maa, I always wanted to be the person who can make you happy, I always wanted to make you proud and be the person you wanted me to become. In fact you are the reason what I am today .You gave me right values, right morals , right upbringing. But at some point of time I kind of lost myself to the whims and fancies of the glamour world."

Parth's mom became glossy remembering those times Parth noticed this but continued "Then, one person stepped in to my life that person reminded me of the all the things that you taught me, that person made me meet the real Parth that you had created. That person fought with me to understand your point of views and value your morals. That person sacrificed just to make sure my identity does not get affected. That person has become a part of me now and I cannot think my life without that person".

Parth's mom got the clue where Parth's talk were indicating to. Parth's masi and sister were still confused what was going on. Parth's mom made a straight face but her heart was melting seeing her sons restlessness. Parth continued " Maa, can we give a little place to that person in our world? Please Maa" . Parth's mom took her hands out of his hold and stood " ask her to come out in front of me. Right now!" her words sounded stern and commanding.

Parth gulped his saliva and came forward " Maa,,,woh" but was stopped in between " ask her to come out now." said Parth's mother with a stern face. He looked towards the room which was a two rooms away from the drawing hall and called out her name Lovingly " Niti , please come here" .

Niti heard her name and her breath hitched for a moment but as soon as her eyes reached to the photo frame hanging on the wall where Niti and Parth stood together with their foreheads touched , her all fear flew away " this is what I have been wanting. I have made Parth wait a lot, today he needs me and it's now or never. I will fight for us for our love" . She moved out of the room towards the drawing hall.

Niti came and stood besides Parth looking down. Parth's mom glanced at her " Niti, look up in to my eyes". Niti's head snapped up as soon as she heard this. She looked towards Parth's mom with all the innocence she has. Her eyes red and fluffy due to crying , her little nose was red which she wiped in between with her hanky. Her innocent soul and her eyes which showed purity and honesty reached the heart of Parth's mom and she melted. She just knew that Niti is the right girl for him. She had seen her son changing to bad and then changing to good and somewhere down the line she knew Niti has got him back , she has made him stable. But was it going to be this easy. Parth's mom was still a tinny winny angry on her but now even she has to get some entertainment out of it. She mentally rubbed her hands smirking.

" Parth, take your masi and sisters to the hospital where Purvi is admitted". Parth looked at her in confusion and then towards Niti. Parth's mom said again "Parth, come on don't make delay. You guys go ahead" . All nodded and started to move as all were scared what was going to happen next. Niti went inside the room to take her bag all disheartened spilling a tear or two all perplexed that what was going to happen next. Parth was also confused as he needed a closure today. Parth's mom gestured again asking all of them to move. Niti came out with her bag and started to move out when Parth's mom called her name

" Niti, tum kahan Jaa rahi? Yeh sab log Jaa rahe. Tum aur mein yahan rukenge Parth ke Anne tak. We need to talk a lot"