Seems like ages....

Sensing her near Parth woke up and kept his head on her lap " Good morning MA ...." and she caressed his hair still looking at the picture.

Parth was still lying in his mother's warmth when he told her that he had made plans of going to parwati valley with his friends "Maa, I am going with my friends for long holiday. You know it's been a while I haven't hanged out with them" completing his sentence he moved from his mothers lap and sat resting his back on the head board.

"Hmmm" said his mother with her eyes still on the mobile screen. Not getting a proper response from his mom Parth's eyes travelled in the direction where she was looking he got conscious and immediately took his mobile from her hand "ummm....mom mujhe ek mail check karna hai urgently" and he was about to get down from the bed but she held his wrist to stop him " Parth , meine jo kal kaha tha yaad hai na" Parth bent his head down not gazing her eyes and nodded but before she could say further he looked in to her eyes.

"Maa, you are my support system and you know how much I love and respect you and dad. Kal aapne jo kaha...I promise to fulfill the part of it by achieving what I wanted to but Maa Niti......" he paused for a moment and his voice choked but still he had to say it to his mother "Maa Niti ....... is a part of me now. Mein kya door Rahunga us se , usne hi door kar Diya mujhe.." Parth's mom gave him a confused look. Parth again took a deep breath and continued " haa maa, jab meine us se kaha ki mein hamare relationship ke baare mein sabko batana chahta hoon toh usne mujhe rok Diya." Parth's mom crunched her brows and gestured him to speak further. He was happy that atleast she is responding " uska kehna hai ki ..... that I have a career ahead. I should not take any decision in a hurry. She told me that I am yet to fulfil my parents dream then how can I take decision that would be a hurdle in my career.." Parth's mom had a satisfied look on her face seeing which Parth again continued " and then I fought with her, I said things that could have hurt her deeply but still she is strong , so right for US. Maa, if you and dad want that I should stay away from her then I will.....but one thing is for sure I am incomplete without her and remain so forever. Hmmmm ....anyways I need to pack"

Parth went to freshen up leaving his mother in thoughts whether she was taking right decision for her son. Here Parth was also loosing his hope bit by bit. It's not that his love for Niti subsided but the series of events and his parents reluctance for their relationship was taking a troll on him. He packed his bags and went on a vacation with his friends.

Here Niti was too restless and was missing him badly. No doubt she pacified him with her words but somewhere in her heart even she was afraid of his parents disapproval. She was sitting in her balcony and was thinking all the outcomes of her pushing Parth away from her. She knew how vulnerable kid he is but she also knew that she was the one who was stronger in their relationship. All her thoughts came to halt when her phone rang. She picked up the call which was from &tv for offering her a role in the serial Laal ishq. She was happy atleast she will be able to distract herself from the thoughts that troubled her.

Parth was enjoying the trip with his friends where he met a girl Komal who was a model by profession and was traveling alone. His friends and he bonded well with that girl who joined them in the rest of their journey. They posted a lot of pictures together. Niti too bonded well with the cast and crew of laal ishq and was having a great time with Priyanka Sharma her coactor . Time was passing by and with that even Parth and Niti were loosing the contact. First they used to call each other every day but then it became once in two days and then gradually it became weeks. It's not that they forgot each other but they wanted to escape the misery of not being with each other.

Niti had seen his posts with Komal and Parth too had seen her bonding with Priyank. It's not like they did not trust each other but the separation was taking a troll over them. Both had started feeling that the connection they had is loosing. For the time being , being with different people gave them peace and they started questioning their emotions towards each other.