I get lost when I see you...

KYY3 shoot location

The shooting call time was 7.00 a.m. Today they were shooting manik and Nandini scenes so only Parth and Niti were shooting. They had reached the location on time.....ohkayyyy fine Parth was bit late as usual.

Niti was in her attire dolled up beautifully and was waiting at the location to start with the shoot. She wanted to divert her mind by getting engaged in her mobile and upload insta stories but she was restlessly waiting for Parth to arrive. Her gaze moved towards the parking entry time to time and she relaxed when she saw his black bmw entering the parking lot. He got down the car and muttered a sorry to the Director and moved towards the vanity. Niti was watching him from lil far. Her heart was filled with peace seeing a glimpse of him. Her lips curved in to a beautiful smile.

But the confused soul herself was not clear what she wanted. She was restlessly waiting for him few minutes ago and now she had made a grumpy face showing how annoyed she was.

Many  of us would have been through these feelings in our teens, when you wanted to say so much to your crush and instead you ruined the moment by being grumpy and expecting them to understand what you want to say.

Parth quickly reached the shooting area and was stunned seeing Niti dressed up in a beautiful gown looking mesmerising as usual. He was so lost in her that the Director had to say his name twice to make him come out of his trance. He so wanted to go to her  cup her cheeks and say

"Niti you are look beautiful today...."

Niti had already seen him gawking her and heart was overwhelmed seeing his such actions towards her. She expected him to compliment her as her co actors used to do but to her disappointment Parth did not say anything and started his shoot.

Parth looked handsome and hot in his attire. Niti wanted to look in to his beautiful orbs and compliment him but could not take the courage to speak it to him.

Two restless souls wanted to say so much but decided to keep quiet not knowing how the other will react. Niti once committed in an interview that she was comfortable working with Parth and things happen between friends and then got sorted. Parth was on 7th cloud listening this beautiful confession. But still they chose to stay far from each other.

The path to each other was already there. There was a opening at both the ends. They could see it but were afraid to cross the bridge. They were equally hurt and scared from their past encounters. What they needed was an assurance that no matter what this time they would fight it out, they will not fall apart.

And yes, there came charlie. The best friend known for her friendship goals. Charlie had a major role in kyy3 to bring MANAN back as Mukti. Unknowingly she was also playing the support system of Parth and Niti. She was Parth's nearest and dearest friend and now her friendship with Niti was also blooming.

It was too hot outside and there was a break for 3 hours. Parth and niti sitting together and chatting like other guys Nah..not happening. Niti was surfing through her phone and Parth took a leave to the vanity to have a power nap. There were only two vanities today. Parth saw his name written on the vanity "Manik " and entered it and without looking at the surroundings he just saw the bed and crashed on it. Niti was getting bored and thought to go and have a nap in her vanity. Meanwhile a crew member saw that the names on the Vanity had exchanged so he changed them again back to the right places. So technically Parth was sleeping in Niti's vanity.

Niti was hell tired and entered her vanity and without switching the lights on she lied on her bed. She slept as soon as she closed her eyes. Few hours later when there was a knock on the vanity door Niti's sleep got disturbed and she tried to get up but she felt as if someone was holding her she got scared and switched the side lights on from the board which was near her hand. She got startled to see herself in the strong grip of Parth and drowned in his beautiful face all her logics were at a break now..

" how peaceful and calm he looks while sleeping. Just like a baby. How I wish I could tell you what I am feeling right now feeling so close to you. Why am I so attracted towards you. Oh Parth...I wish I could understand myself what is that I feel for you. But whatever it is , it's beautiful it's divine....."

Because of the lights Parth  opened his eyes and what he saw was beyond his imagination. Niti was so close to him. He thought it was a beautiful dream he smiled a bit. He raised his hand and cupped her cheek. His one hand was below her head and legs were tangled with hers. He brought Niti more close to him and snuggled her more in to him. He kept his hand that cupped her cheek on her side and lifted his head up keeping his torso on her leaned down to kiss her forehead thinking..

" Niti it's a bliss seeing you so close to me. I have always craved to be so close to you. I get so lost when I see you. I don't know why I am so attracted to you. But whatever it is , it's magical it's divine......but I am such a mess I am afraid that I might hurt you..."

As soon as his lips touched her forehead Parth came out of his thoughts and reality hit him hard. He loosened his grip from hers and stood up hurriedly

"Sorry....sorry niti ummm I did not know it's your vanity. Sorry for whatever happened. Just ignore and forget what happened. I am sorry...."

He just ran away from there. Niti was shocked that the person who was so close to her few seconds just left her uttering a sorry. Whatever happened can't be ignored so easily. Niti was hurt. But she understood his dilemma. She was in the same position. But Niti being sensible thought of making things good between him and her because they a long journey to go.

She dialled up a number and asked the person to meet her in the evening....

Whom did  Niti call? What was she planning? How she will make things easier let's wait and watch...

Guys vote and comment. Give your valuable suggestions.