Bonding bonding.....

Hello my lovely readers... I am a bit late you know. I had a wonderful reason behind it. There was so much PANI since Tuesday I just wanted to cherish and let all cherish the wonderful moments they spent. The IV's , the screening, the partying and then the episodes...wow..so now enjoy the chapter....

Niti was kissing Parth sucking both his lips in her mouth. Niti was damn excited now she was just going with the flow of her emotions right now. She coaxed him with his tongue by licking his lips to open his mouth and he did it for his doll for she was taking the lead first time. She wanted so much from that kiss her tongue itched to touch his but she being naive did not know how to do it. She was getting frustrated and bit him on his lower lip. Parth understood what she wanted so now he took the charge and held her face in his palms while she continued her tortures. He pushed his tongue in to her mouth and started playing with her tongue tasting every corner of her mouth. He sucked her tongue that made Niti crazy...she started to respond just the way Parth did. She left Parth only After she was out of breath. She breathed heavily and kept her head on his heart and cuddled more to him.

"Woah Niti, what had gotten in to you today..?"

She blushed and hid herself more in his arms.

" so are we sorted ...."

Niti spoke still cuddling him. He held her chin and making her look in his eyes he gave a small peck on her lips " hmmm...yes" she smiled and stood from him. He also stood from the floor and dusting his hand he picked her in the bridal style and walked to the bedroom.

Parth made her sleep on the bed and slept besides her embracing her for a beautiful night. They had to return back tomorrow as they had interviews lined up. Both were sleeping hugging each other. Parth woke up first and smiled seeing her so close to him. He leaned down , kissed her forehead and moved out of the bed to freshen up. Niti was still sleeping peacefully as she had slept in peace after a very long time. He prepared coffee for her and sat besides her and started giving wet kisses over her cheek. Niti woke up with his touch and she turned around and nuzzled in to him more. He knew she wanted to sleep but they had to leave , there was no other option. He whispered "good morning" to her and she smilingly kissed him on his cheek.

It's the most amazing feeling when you wake up in your loves arms. It was their first morning together. She quickly freshened up and they both started for mumbai but in different planes and at different intervals. They both reached their respective homes , changed and directly went at the venue where kishwer was the first one to arrive. Parth reached a few minutes after kishwer. Kishwer smiled at him

" mera beta aagaya chalo Aashirvad lo" and they both laughed out loud. Parth was watching the whole conference room keenly and then walked out to find something kishwer noticed this " kya doond rahe ho Parth?" He was so engrossed in searching he replied her without thinking " koi silent sa room ya kona doondh Raha hu" kishwer gave him a confused look " hai? Kya bol rahe ho" Parth released what he said and corrected " kuch nahi yahan ki Jagan dekh Raha hu.." kishwer mischievously said " abhi toh kuch aur Bola tha...batao jaldi" before Parth could say anything Niti arrived with a beautiful smile on her face wearing her fav colour black. Parth smiled seeing her and his eyes twinkled seeing his doll looking beautiful in the black dress Niti too looked at him and they just kept looking at each other. Kishwer noticed this and cleared her throat.. " wooh.....it's really hot today hai a Niti"  Niti immediately looked at kishwer and hugged her to avoid the awkward situation.

The interviews started and Parth and Niti gave the best of their interviews till date their bonding, their chemistry and above all their friendship could be seen when they teased, eye talked, laughed and giggled throughout the interview. It was lunch time and Parth was trying to gain Niti's attention who was busy instagraming with kishwer. He cleared his throat but before Niti could see him kishwer saw him. He was now becoming restless he wanted to be with her alone. After sometime kishwer went to the washroom and Parth signalled Niti to follow him. He stood up and went towards an isolated corner where no one could see him Niti followed him. Before she could say anything Parth pulled her inside and pinned to the wall.

Their eyes were locked which conveyed everything they wanted this moment without speaking a word. Parth did not wait a second and slammed his lips on hers. He kept sucking her lips and pulled out of her lips only to breathe in some oxygen and crushed her lips again. It was just few hours of staying away from her and he missed her like hell and there she is asking him not to reveal their relationship. This thought suffocated him and he immediately left her backing off. Niti was drowned in her own world when his lips tortured hers but her trance was broken when she did not feel his touch.

Niti was worried " Parth , what happened?" He looked at her " Niti, I could not stay away from you for few hours how will I be able to stay away from you" Niti held his face in her palms and kissed his forehead to calm him down

" Parth, it's not necessary that we show the world what we are for each other let them be happy with the thought that we are good friends now. Many people will not be able to digest even the fact that we are good friends now . They will try to break us apart. Parth please understand"

she looked in to his eyes and leaned forward to kiss all his worries away. She kissed his lips to soothe his pain slowly and softly just the way he likes her to respond.

They both left the room and reached the conference room where kishwer was waiting for them. They both sat on the couch and kishwer was sitting on another couch besides them. The mics were yet to be attached. Kishwer lifted her eyebrow towards Parth  and whispered in his ear " Accha toh woh isolated corner ka use ho gaya?" Parth's eyes widened at her question and kishwer game him a " I know it all" look. He pleaded from his eyes asking her to keep silent kishwer bent again and whispered " I am happy for you and your secret is safe with me" they both hified and Niti looked at both of them in confusion " what happened? Kyu has rahe ho aap?" They nodded and said " maa bête ke beech ki baat hai" the rest of the day spent with lost of teasing from kishwer and smiles and laughter.

Parth texted Niti that he will be there in the night to which Niti denied that her house is all messy and she needs to clean it first. She adamantly asked him not to come. It was evening now and she was hell tired. She reached her apartment and the sight of cleaning the house all alone made her feel exhausted already. The flight and then the back to back interviews had drained all her energy. She was hell hungry but had no courage to make anything. She was sitting on the couch all upset missing Parth and his warmth and the door bell rang, with heavy steps she went to open the door wishing not to be any annoying person.

She opened the door and found a bouquet of red roses on her door step. She picked them up and smiled and darted her eyes towards the corridor and there stood our hero Mr. Parth Samthaan with some food parcels in his hands. He handed her the parcel to her and before she could say anything he lifted her in his arms closed the door behind and entered in to the living room. He made her sit on the couch and bowed before her

"at your service Madame....please order whatever you wish for"

she smiled and jumped on him. She kissed his cheek tightly and he held her so softly. They both decided to clean her house together and later on had their dinner. Parth had brought his changes .Niti freshened up and changed in to her cute little shorts. But I swear Parth was having a tough time seeing her like this. In the past he was struggling with his feelings but now toh he is like having all rights over her, to see her, to touch her, to kiss her how can he keep a watch on his emotions.

He was lying on the bed with Niti in his arms. He was giving little pecks on her shoulder. Niti was losing in his torchers but pretended to be calm. Parth got irritated and asked her " tumhe kuch nahi ho Raha...?" Niti nodded negatively .Parth left a heavy breath on her ear "hmmm...Mujhe toh bahot kuch ho Raha hai. In fact it's too hot" saying that he removed his vest and Niti's eyes bulged out seeing him half naked " Parth, yeh kya ? Wear your shirt" Parth smiled " kyu kuch kuch ho Raha hai" Niti rolled her eyes " you so wish Parth. Ab so jao chup chap" Parth smiled " thik hai let's see how much time will you control yourselves" with that he hugged her and closed his eyes giving Niti tough time to control her emotions.

Let's see Niti's patience pays off or not.  Fans reaction on Parth and Niti's interview , the screening of KYY3 and the partying with Palash Mucchal in the next chapter...