Scars that were not healed...

" show me how will you make it up for me....?"

Parth snuggled in to her more and she giggled on his tortures. Needless to say the night was bliss for both the love birds in each other's arms. Morning was wonderful with lovey dovey romance and a romantic breakfast. Niti was sitting on Parth's lap and he was happily feeding her. Parth remembered something

" Arre haa Niti mom ka call aaya tha she wants to meet me you know bahot time ho gaya. She is missing me."

Niti pulled his cheeks " mumma's boy.." he pouted and rubbed his cheeks and said " Niti why don't you go and visit your family they must be also willing to meet you. Yes perfectly fine we both go to our homes and return back together." Niti liked his idea and agreed to go to Delhi.

Both were having a great time with their respective families. Niti returned back with her family to Mumbai as every year when her sister came to India they would accompany her to Mumbai. Parth was initially upset with the thought of being away from her . so the kiddo samthaan decided to stay back in Pune.

Parth, Niti and Palash were doing a music video together #fansnahifriends dedicating it to their fans. It was Palash's birthday on 22nd May and they had decided to release the poster on that day. Parth was with his family when he got a phone call from Palash inviting him on his birthday. Parth sensed there was something more Palash wanted to say. He asked Palash " Bhai kuch aur bhi bolna hai" Palash hesitatingly told Parth " haa Bhai I just wanted to tell you that i never intended to but I had to invite Vikas gupta also for the party."

Parth was shocked listening to his name after a long time. Painful memories rushed through his mind but he kept silent. Palash continued " Bhai meri majboori samajh le but I hope you are not going to cancel any plans you are coming.okay" Parth took control over his emotions and said " abbé come on. Mere yaar ka bday aur mein nahi aaunga not possible." Palash happily ended the conversation but Parth was in a dilemma to go or not to go. Palash was his best buddy, his bro he had to do it.

He started for Mumbai early morning from Pune . In all this fiasco he forgot to call back Niti who had left missed calls and messages on Parth's cell. He reached in the afternoon and slept because of the tiring journey. He was in a daze of his own he was thinking what is he going to face now. Here Niti was restless when Parth did not call her back. She knew that he will meet him at the bday party. She got ready and hurriedly moved to the venue but what she saw there was enough to move her world upside down. No doubt she was having a friendly relationship with Vikas Gupta but she shuddered with the thought of Parth sharing the same platform with him. She put on a fake smile and greeted him and gave a bit to the press too. Her eyes were searching for Her man but Her man child had still not arrived.

It was cake cutting time when Parth arrived after giving necessary bit to the press. His past started haunting him as soon as he saw Vikas Gupta, restlessness was written all over his face but he out mastered this emotion keeping a big smile on his face. His eyes met Niti and his heart soothed a bit. His doll was looking beautiful colour coordinating him. They were meeting after so many days they just wanted to crash in each other's arms. But her closeness to Vikas a Gupta was killing him. Not that he thought low of Niti but her closeness to Vikas gupta was irritating him . Palash was standing with Palak, Vikas and Niti and some other relatives. Parth stood at at the  corner avoiding to be noticed by Vikas Gupta. He kept clinging to Palash and Parth adored his friend and Niti from far. It was that moment he decided to act mature because he knew Palash was his bff and Niti was his love. Anyone could have wished to hide somewhere seeing his horrendous past standing before him but it was Parth. He decided to stay strong. He gestured a hello by nodding his head  to Vikas Gupta and then towards Niti. She smiled at him adoring him. She so wanted to run to him , take him in her arms and kiss his fears away but she was angry on him for not responding to her since yesterday night.

It was the photo session time and Palash stood with Vikas and Palak before the press. Parth moved away from there because he did not want to share the same platform. But palash's mother forced him to join Palash after lot of convincing Palash just gave a call to him "Parth come...." and that was it he could not deny and joined the stage with them with a fake smile. They moved inside for partying. Parth was still away from Niti as he did want to make a nuisance over there.

Parth was standing near the bar. He was just analysing what was he supposed to do . Insecurities came haunting him what will his fans think, how will the press media react, will they again target him, is Vikas playing a game again.  Loud music was thudding against his head , lights , music and the mob was suffocating him. He just wanted to rush away from there .Rest all were partying and enjoying. Niti was dancing with Vikas and Rashmi but she glanced at Parth time to time. Her eyes met his and she gave him a assuring smile through her eyes that gave him peace and Palash just came to him and hugged him whispering a thanks in his ears that gave him courage.

It was a scene  watching Parth and Vikas a Gupta sharing the same place again. News channel got the most wanted news, Vikas got the footage but what about Parth he knew something was cooking as Vikas was a master mind he would play games. He stuck to Niti all the time to get the attention from Palash. All this while Parth kept glancing at his doll but the angry bird was on spree to punish him for ignoring her. Parth smirked thinking the possible things he was going to do when he would find her alone. Parth was busy dancing with friends when vikas approached him. He just talked to him casually and Parth reciprocated. He clicked a selfie together. Parth quickly moved away from him. Vikas left the party and a few minutes later Niti too left after glaring Parth.

Parth and Palash kept partying till 5.00 a.m in the morning. Parth just wanted to forget everything that happened but was it so easy to forget what he has been through. He was drunk a bit. After bidding bye to Palash he reached his apartment a bit stumbling. He was remembering what just happened a few hours before . He was hurt, he was scarred he was afraid. A tear dropped from his eyes. He opened the door and was shocked to see the person standing in his living room but his frowns turned in to a beautiful smile seeing an angry Niti  standing there pouting at him , he walked to her with lazy legs and stood before her. Niti was about to lash at him but looking at his messy avatar she melted down. He clutched her shoulders in his hands and unknown tears rolled down from his eyes he did not say anything just kept staring at her and Niti exactly knew what was going inside her man. She did not wait for a second, she tip toed and palming his face she kept her warm soothing lips on his dried and demanding lips.....

This is all I could decipher out of yesterday's happenings. I would still say PANI be aware of this werewolf in disguise. Let's leave negativity and just stay with them . ... okay so next coming up more goosebumps for you guys. Niti and Parth ek Saath, ek room mein, ek bed par aur situation bhi vulnerable hai.....kya hoga aage socho socho...

*******************Next Part "be there for me please" is made private************

Follow me and Add the story to the library to read it..

Not edited .....so please bear with it.