One last time...

Niti rushed out of his apartment all hurt. She hid her face with the stoll and was standing by the road waiting for the cab. The cab took 10 mins to arrive and Niti was restlessly tapping her foot. The car arrived before sitting in to the cab she gave a glance towards Parth's balcony, he was standing there watching Niti. There eyes met and there hearts pained. she knew that he needs time but she has waited for long now; he knew that she was hurt and he has hurt her too bad this time.

Niti's trance was broken by the honking of the cab when the driver said " Madam kab se pooch raha hoon kahan jana hai, aap bata hi nahi rahe ho" Niti wiped her eyes and told him the location. Parth saw Niti leaving and his eyes were on the cab till it vanished from his eyes. as soon as he returned to his room the hollowness of his house killed him which was filled with Niti's giggles a few mins earlier.

He stood before the mirror this time to vent out everything that was within him, vent out the things he did not want even Niti to know because he knew that it would break her more. He wanted to say it aloud to himself what was actually within him. He saw his image in the mirror; he looked in to his own eyes and questioned himself " Do I really think that Niti will betray me?" and this question literally churned his stomach but he still continued " Is vikas Gupta using Niti to get through me?". he pulled his hair in frustration "aahh... everything was so fine. Why ? Why Niti had to go to him. will she hurt me too?" he banged his fist on the wall " what am i thinking? if this happens what will i do? it was difficult to gather myself already but was she not the one who fixed me then why will she break me again?"

he looked at his image in the mirror and questioned himself "was she not the one who brought back charlie? ,was she not the one who forgave you each time?, was she not the one who gathered you when you were breaking?, how will i tell her that i have a doubt on you? , what will she think if i do not patch up with vikas ; will she judge me?. she loves me enough to lower her guards and come to me but do i love her enough? see i am doubting on her. when everything and everyone seemed fake she came with a ray of hope...." parth smiled and said " My doll...my lovely doll" . By now he was so confused and afraid of his thoughts; he was blaming himself for not trusting her because for him she had become the epitome of love and trust and if she leaves him he will be shattered again. He was getting angry now and in his anger he was going to punch the mirror but he stopped..he stopped as he saw the reflection of a white dream catcher hanging on his window that was gifted by his doll.

he turned and moved towards the window and took the dream catcher down in his hands. he touched it and he felt peace. His memory took him to the person who had gifted him this dream catcher.

Parth's POV

It was the starting days of the shoot when me and niti had started jelling up and that meherzan fiasco happend where Niti had assured him that she will bear his monsterous side. The other day she had brought him this dream catcher. he still could remember her words " Parth, you are a brave man; you know what you want out of life and not every one knows that. Remember that no one has the power to break you nor make. even if at any point of time you think that your closest person will deceive you then just be strong ,let the time pass by and let it heal you because it was you who brought yourself out of all the down falls. Its just that make peace with your past. And rest all are to make you more stronger."

Parth was now smiling like a fool ...."Oh Niti ! my doll I Love you so much. Today, I got to know one thing that you are not just my lover ; you are my saviour, my shining armour and yes your Parth is strong very strong enough to fight for him and fight for us. we share the most purest bond, the bond that's divine but wait...oh fuck! how am i gonna make up for my angry tigress. she must be crying, must be really mad at me. ufff ! what have i done?" . Parth questioned himself " woh man to jayegi na? haan kyu nahi manegi i will ask her to forgive me One Last time" and Parth started his mission to Manofy his angry tigress.