Complicated is it?

Parth and Niti after having a beautiful conversation departed to their vanities. The day ended with a beautiful note. They all moved to their homes. Both had a peaceful smile on their faces.

Next day KYY3 shoot location

The set was prepared for mukti's mehendi. Girls were all dolled up and boys were looking handsome hunks. Today they had a sequence where Parth was supposed to shoot with Radhika Bangia who was going to be a band member of manik's band and she was introduced as innaya. From the day one of the shoot she was too friendly and comfortable with Parth. She posted few insta stories with Parth which showed how they both were gelling up.

Niti was with all the girls when a notification popped up in her mobile showing the insta story just posted by Radhika aka innaya. She clicked it and watched the video where Parth and Radhika were in a car and Parth commented badi Sasti girl friend hai yaar. Niti's heart flinched a bit but she composed herself and just let it go. The shoot started and Radhika's closeness towards Parth did not get unnoticed by Niti. Not that she was jealous or irritated or frustrated but somewhere it made her a little upset. She saw Parth sitting on a chair she approached him and was about to sit on the empty chair near him , radhika barged and sat opposite to Parth. He was about to say hi to niti Radhika spoke in between

"Parth come on yaar you are such a bore. Let's make some stories. She dragged Parth from there"

Parth could not say anything and saw Niti leaving dejectedly.

Niti was walking away thinking

" why am I not that casual with Parth. No doubt we are sorted but why is this awkwardness still there. Why am I not able to behave like I behave with meherzan or for that matter any other guy. Even I think of making videos with him but why am I scared to ask him. Or is it that I am imposing myself too much on him. May be he does not feel the way as he feels for Radhika. Oh..God what am I even thinking. Yesterday , I gave him such a big lecture and now. Aggrrhh...why is this so complicated. It's better to leave the matter. Niti, come on divert your mind fast."

She walked away and started chit chatting with the gang. Parth saw this and asked Radhika to excuse him. Parth was watching her from distance. He smiled seeing her pouting, smiling, giggling and thought..

" she is cute yaar. I wanted to talk to her when she approached me. She's not that bad. Ummm...no she was never. It was me who was so stubborn. Yesterday she talked so sensible. But still this awkwardness. And this Radhika from no where she appears and gets stuck to me. She forces me to record those stupid insta stories. I cannot ignore her yaar. She is trying to befriend me and that's cool but why am I not able to approach Niti.  Hopefully we don't get in to that "behaving like non existing mode" again. Oh God...why is this so complicated. It's better I move out of here."

Niti and all other were busy making boomerangs while Parth focused on the beach. He was also recorded in one of the video but only his back was visible. Parth and niti tried to talk to each other but some one or the other came and distracted them.

They both kept thinking why they were not able to approach each other when they were in group. Why they needed just their kind of time. Both decided to make things easier by trying to interact with each other.

Next day KYY3 shoot location

Today only Parth and Niti were shooting and it was a night shoot. They had braced themselves completely that today they will talk to each other no matter what. Parth was sitting in his vanity when Niti approached and knocked his vanity. He opened it and shocked seeing Niti

" Niti, you here. Needed something?"

Niti just smiled " why I can come only when I need something?"

Parth nodded in a no

" No , I did not meant it that way. I was just..."

He was cut short by Niti ..

" shh... come on I was just joking you don't need to justify. Will you not ask me to come in."
Parth smiled at her
" oh...come in na."
Niti stepped inside his vanity. She looked around and found his vanity neat and tidy. She smiled seeing his blanket spread on his bed and could make out that he was sleeping before she came. She had brought a tiffin and kept it on the table in his vanity. Parth looked at her confused. Niti noticed this and said

" I had made biryani today. So thought of bringing it for you also. I know you love biryani. "

Parth's eyes twinkled seeing biryani. He was super hungry. He was now waiting for Niti to open it he just looked at the tiffin

" Niti, then why wait open it fast. I am really hungry."

He pushed her towards the table and asked her to dish out soon. She took a plate and served him. He instantly took it and started eating it. He was just moaning while eating. She was a fab cook and she was happy seeing him have it lovingly. Parth ate to his heart content. He had finished everything by now. And when he realised he looked towards Niti and saw her watching him smilingly.

" oh niti, sorry I ate it all. Now what will you eat?"

Niti was in a trance said at once

" you had it that's enough for me. I am filled now."

Parth was so touched by her words. He said smilingly

" If I had known earlier that by being your friend I will get these rewards then I would have befriended you before."

Niti laughed at his confession and could not stop from ruffling his front hair in adoration. He smiled at her gesture. Niti gathered all the stuff and started to move from his vanity. Parth held her hand and said

" Niti, I thought it was really complicated what I have for you. But I can see all your efforts to make things better between us. It does not confuse me now. But you know na how clumsy I am. So I want you to be the sensible one always please. I am really enjoying this phase with you which I think I missed earlier. So miss Niti Taylor , thanks for the wonderful biryani. Keep treating me with these wonderful treats."

She gave her widest smile to him and he side hugged her. Which came as shocking to her but she composed herself. And asking him to come for the shot excused herself  and moved to her vanity.

So an update filled with PANI moments.... with this story I want to completely show what I exactly want for PANI.... I want them to be friends first. No complications, no confusions only their way towards a divine relationship.

So guys hit votes and please comment this time....all PANI shippers and MANAN fans please suggestions needed.