I Need You....

After Niti walked out knowing that the situation right now is not under control of anyone not even Parth can stop this moment right now. Parth slumped down on the sofa near him all shattered, the pain and agony of his father leaving him all of a sudden was already taking a troll on him and with his mothers rejection for niti broke him completely.

Everything around him was nothing but suffocating him and he walked out for a breather just to bear the aftermath of the shocker he had just received in his life. He stood in the balcony adjacent to the room where all his family members were waiting. Understanding anything right now was more confusing and making his mom understand it was near to impossible.

He just looked towards the sky and silently complained to his dad " Baba! kyu chale gaye thoda ruk jaate. mein aane hi wala tha aapko ghar le jana tha, aapke saath waqt bitana tha. Thak gaya tha baba strong bante bante, bahot kuch jhel liya zindagi mein ab toh waqt tha aapke saath rehne ka, mujhe sahi galat batane wala kaun ab bolo. Bahot man tha mera jab aap mumbai aaoge mere paas aapse sab share karunga aur aapko mein (pausing for a while smiling) Niti se milwata jab aapko pata chalta ki woh kitni acchi hai aur aapke buddhu bete woh hi sambhal sakti hai toh aap jaroor use hamari zindagi ka ek hissa ban ne dete. Par aapko toh jaana tha mujhe chor ke." He hid  his face in his palms and sniffed again "sab kuch Khatam ho gaya baba.. sab kuch aaj meri zindagi se mera Sahara aur pyaar dono chin gaye. mein akela ho gaya baba" his train of thoughts stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to see Deepa giving him a sad smile.

Parth immediately turned and hugged her breaking down in her arms. she let him cry and held him firmly till the time his sobs turned in to sniffs and he looked composed . Deepa patted  his hair and said with affection "Parth, sab kuch baad mein sochna baccha abhi ke liye be with your mom sab thik ho jayega" Parth looked at her with his swollen eyes  "Di, mein Aai ke saath hoo di please aap Niti se baat karo uski halat bhi thik nahi hogi. please...." saying he walked in to the room where his mom was sitting.

Parths mom was grieving and right now she was not in a frame of mind even to think what blunder she was doing from taking away Niti from Parth. Parth entered the room but did not dare to look at his mother, he was not angry neither he was blaming her but something changed for sure. He himself was dealing with his emotions and he did not want his mother to know what he was going through.

Parth completed all the hospital  formalities and asked his elder sister to take his mother home while he decided to take his father's body home. The morgue van was going behind Parths car and he was driving the car along with deepas husband. whole journey Parth did not say a word but was just thinking that what else is left to see in his life, why can't his life be little simple. Love, betrayal, allegations, separation and now death of his beloved one was breaking him bit by bit.

Parths car and the Van reached Parths house where most of his family members were present giving different advices for performing the last rituals of his father. From the evening till performing the last rituals next day early morning Parth did not say a word on his own either he used to just nod his head or answered when required.

Three days passed by he did not speak to anyone just asked for his mothers health and food in between. His mother was a little composed now and could see the change on his behaviour. She tried talking to him but most of the time he justed nodded in response or gave one word answers. Deepa was watching all this and she had to confront him. she waited for the right opportunity and dragged him to the terrace to know what was actually going on within him " Parth, kya hua hai tujhe. please speak kyu sab apne andar rakha hai." Parth just nodded in no and started to move towards the stairs but deepa held his hand and jerked him back "Parth, bus kar please bol de bhai. please open up tu yahan kuch bolta nahi aur wahan Niti ne tere bare mein pooch pooch kar mera boora hal kar diya hai." His head snapped at deepa listening to Niti's name " haan Parth, har ek ghante mein phone karti hai mujhe poochti hai tumne khana khaya ki nahi, tum thik se soye ki nahi, subah ke breakfast se le kar tumhare sone tak woh mere saath phone par rehti hai. sirf ek hi cheez bolti hai ki Parth ko bolo yeh samay bhi chala jayega, abhi Aai pareshan hai magar thode din baad sab thik ho jayega. kehti hai Parth ko bolo himmat nahi harni hai bahot log pyaar karte hai use sab hai uske saath aur mein hamesha rahungi uski aur sirf uski."