Conclusions and decisions...

Parth's mother caressed his hairs and said " mere paas jawab hai Magar kya tum tayar ho sun ne ke liye?"

Parth looked up in confusion. She smiled and made him stand up and asked him to lay down on the bed. She sat besides him and started caressing his hair " Parth, tum Badal gaye ho. You are not the same any more. Woh joh bhi wajah hai bahot jaroori hai tumhare zindagi mein. I will not ask you now who she is but I want you to know what she is to you. Agar Itna taklif de rahi hai to chod do use." Parth opened his eyes with a jerk and saw his mother with pain filled in his eyes. The pain of loosing her emitted from his eyes.

She smiled and continued " what happened? Hurt hua, usko chodne ke khayal se hi dard hua toh uske bina Kaise rahoge. Kisi past experience ko le kar hum apna future toh nahi bigad sakte. Life is all about taking risk. Disha ke jaane ke baad to toh tumhe farak nahi pada. Lekin tumhe do din nahi hue aaye aur tum dard se pagal ho rahe ho. Thik se sote nahi, khate nahi, where is your smile? There is a saying , the last thing you think about before sleeping in the night is the most valuable thing for you and yes it may be a persons thoughts too. If she is the one then never let her go. It's high time Parth you will have to behave mature and take right decisions of your life. Use mat jaane do."

She stood up and moved out of the room giving Parth some space to contemplate on what his mom had said. Parth was lost on this thoughts. And Yes now he knew , it's not that he is confused about Niti but he is afraid. Afraid to get hurt, broken, deceived. His mind completely delved in to her thoughts. He opened her picture in his mobile. He was watching her cute and innocent face. His last encounter with her flashed before his eyes how he had not understood her and lashed at her. How his ego and anger had over powered him. He was a monster who broke his lil fragile dolls heart. Tears trickled down his eyes. He was crying now. He caressed her face on the mobile screen. He remembered every moment that he spent with his angel in these past few days. He was restless now. It seemed every part of his body ached for her.

" oh Niti......I am sorry, sorry I cannot live without you for a second. Niti I need you, I need you my doll , I need you ....I will never let you go. I need to go yes, I need to go. I need to find her and tell her that yes I feel the same that you feel for me. I want to tell her that only you can handle this monster and only you can heal him. I am coming my doll..."

Parth got up from his bed packed his belongings and moved towards his mothers room. She was already waiting for him. "So, I hope you know now what you want?" Parth nodded. He took her blessings and in the night itself he drove to mumbai.

Niti's place

Niti jerked opened her eyes completely sweating. She got a nightmare and she was shivering now Sleep was far away from Niti's eyes. The events of the evening kept haunting her. She was about to let some one touch her. How could she forget that only He has the right to touch her, to pamper her, to fight with her. She was ashamed for herself. There was no visible relation between them but they were home for each other. She knew that he will return to her but what was unbearable for her was the undefined time. She was ready to wait for him forever but her heart ached as she did not know how long will this forever be.

But she was not a looser she knew how to stand up against all odds , she knew how to get what she wanted. She wiped her tears ...." I know He will return to me. But that stubborn head will not accept it too soon. I will have to do something to bring him back. He belongs to me so if his best things are mine then his short comings should also be accepted by me. He is a kid and to make him understand I will also have to be like him. Let's try this. No more tears now. I will make you follow me , I will make you come back to me just wait and watch."

Isn't love about being strong and face the realities. Dying, cribbing and getting depressed in love is easy but to emerge out strong needs a brave heart. If true love makes one vulnerable then it's the love only who gives you the strength. It sounds very common but it's true if there is no pain and testing there is no true love.

When she was thinking all this her phone buzzed and the caller was none other than our hero.....Mr. kiddo Samthaan. She smiled after ages she moved her finger to swipe the green button but stopped. She did not pick up the call. The cell kept ringing three four times. In spite Niti had a hard time controlling to pick the phone she did no pick the phone. Her phone beeped with a message. She opened it and that read " just Pick up the phone ...I need to talk it's urgent. Be there at your place". Niti sighed " arrogant prick .... abhi bhi he is so akadu..." she planned something quickly before he comes.

Niti immediately packed her bags and rushed to the airport. She took the first flight to somewhere (it's a secret) away from Mumbai. When Parth did not receive the answer for his message he again called her back and this time her call did not connect. He was damn pissed off now. He reached Niti's place in three hours. He parked his car and ran towards her apartment. He was standing in the front of her door and ringing the bell continuously. He was worried now. He was sweating thinking all possible reasons that why she is not opening the door. He started banging her door.

Getting no response Parth rushed to the guard and asked him about Niti. Guard informed him that she had left from there three hours ago. Parth was shocked to listen this " is she avoiding me? Is she this pissed off that she can't even stand me? Baat toh door ki baat hai mujhe dekh bhi nahi sakti." This thought angered him he was finding ways of venting out.. "uff kya karoo is ladki ka. Use meri parwah nahi toh mujhe bhi nahi" he was about to write a harsh message to her but stopped Niti's words echoed in his mind " let's have a code to control your anger CONTROL YOUR NOTES.." and after that her beautiful laugh. Love melted his heart his eyes glistened with happiness he remembered once he said " I will never let you go.." . Parth was determined now " yes, I will get you back my doll. Now I just want to know where she is. I will do everything to make it up for her"

He was not able to find the way to reach her suddenly his mind clicked. Parth called Charlie " hello...stupid itni raat ko koi call karta hai kya?" Parth laughed " hello...sun yeh sab chod tu please pata karke Bata Niti kahan hai?" Charlie was like has he gone mad in the midnight he is asking about Niti " Parth, tu thik hai na? Dekh raat ko pee kar phone mat kar mujhe sone de." Parth explained her in short " tu bus sun... mujhe kahin se pata kar ke de ki Niti kahan hai. Please charlie I need to know where she is please....." Charlie understood this must be something serious. She accepted and asked him to give a call as soon as she comes to know about her.

Parth was sitting in his car waiting for Charlie's call. He was lost in her thoughts . How badly he wanted to hug her, kiss her. He had made a mental note that whenever he will meet her he will kiss the day light out of her and warn her not to pull this stunt again.

Niti was busy in her thoughts. She was just analysing the outcome of this step of hers. She knew how impatient and angry young man he is. It ached her even to remember what he must be going through. This step of hers will either lead the way to each other or will destroy their beautiful bond. She had to do it , she had to go away to get back to him.

Parth was thinking all possible ways to get to her but she had left no clue not even on SNS. When Parth was finding ways his phone buzzed. He immediately picked the phone. There was charlie on the other side of the phone "haa charlie bol, koi khabar mili? " Charlie's answer gave him the clue but not her exact location. He drove towards airport to get his love back.

Now it's up to Parth he has to find her to bring her back in his life....will Parth be able to find where is Niti ? If yes let's see how? . A lot of drama coming ahead...