Tough decisions....

Niti smiled at him and said " now is not the time Parth....let's wait" Parth gave her a confused look.

"Why Niti? Why not?" Asked a Parth confused on her rejection " are you not yet sure about us?"
Sensing his insecurity Niti held his face in her palms and nodded negatively, keeping her forehead on his she said " No Parth, aisa nahi hai but please try and understand. It's just that I want to enjoy this phase with you" Parth was listening to her keenly " I am scared , scared of people. you know na what happened last time People tried to create so many misunderstanding between us." She said with a hurt look on her face.

"It's been two years I have craved for you... even if we are seen together there will be so much ruckus, all the media houses will be behind us and needless to say SNS will be full of posts bashing us and you know how it create problems between people..did you forget you and Charlie? . You had to literally post to stop those bashers." Parth was listening to her but he was not getting convinced at all. He wanted her all by himself. For the world he seemed to be strong, ruthless and a self centred man but it was Niti were he found his home where he can be himself, breakdown when vulnerable. Niti sensed it and continued again

" Parth, I know it's hard but try and understand we both have a career ahead. I don't have projects ahead but you have just bagged your first film. I don't know you believe it in or not but it's true being in relationship will surely hurt the growth of your carrier"

Parth crunched his brows " you mean to say our careers are more important then we being together. Since 4 years I have been battling with feelings , countless sleepless nights , hours of frustrations thinking,  confused what I wanted. And now when I have you so close to me in my arms how can I stay away from you? Reh logi alag mere Bina? .

Niti caressed his cheek with her thumb " Parth , it's equally hard for me to stay away from you. what you and me have is now way more stronger that any one can break us apart. Did I say that I will not be there with you? I will always be there with you. We will meet , we will still be in touch but right now I don't want to reveal it to people."

Parth was upset now the thought of not being with her ached him. He just took her hands off his cheeks and moved away from her. Niti got startled by his actions. She was scared. He was now angry and  tormented by the mere thought of being away from her.

Every relationship comes to a point where they have to take tough decisions it either breaks you or makes you strong. But she never thought that they will have to pass this phase this soon, Niti never had imagined it would be so difficult to convince her man child. He stood up and tried to walk towards the washroom but he tripped a little because of his weakness. Niti rushed towards him to hold him but he showed his hand to Niti "rehne do Niti , I will handle myself"

Niti knew he is angry, he needs his space and his anger issues. She knew it was the right time to give him space and ponder upon what she said just now but she was stubborn too. She went to the kitchen while he freshened up. Niti returned with food and saw Parth standing near the window watching the night sky....  " Parth, mujhe pata hai naraz ho .." he just turned a bit and then again got back to what he was doing . Niti knew the hard nut wont crack " suno, tum apna gussa mujh par Nikal Lena but Khane par nahi. If you will not eat even I am not gonna have anything and that you know I can do"  before leaving she turned again " ek baar mene jo kaha uske baare mein please sochna" ..he just fisted in fingers and punched on the wall to control his anger , he was about to throw the food on the floor but he stopped seeing a beautiful pink note near the plate "control your notes :)" he took a deep breathe and started having his food.

Half an hour passed by He had finished his dinner. He was sitting on his bed now and scrolling through his Instagram when he saw a post where some people were bashing Niti as Parth was not posting anything since long and both of them disappeared .Some were very nasty comments on both of them. Some people who supported Niti were bashing Parth making him the reason for her disappearance.

Some where it did strike Parth that the news of them being together will catch attention of so many evil eyes and the budding relationship between them would succumb. He was now annoyed, irritated , confused he just wanted to vent it out. He could not blame it all on Niti because she was right but his heart was burning with the thought of staying away from her. His heart and mind battled, mind said yes Niti is absolutely right but his heart was angry on Niti to bring out this topic which was on the contrary the fact.

He was in this deep thought when Niti sneaked in to his room. She could not hold herself more. No doubt she was the calm and composed one but even she was human after all and above everything a girl madly in love this boy. Parth in seeing Niti took long strides towards her and clutched her shoulders tightly. Niti looked in to his eyes which depicted  helplessness and pain...

" why....? Why are you doing this? I love it when you are always right but this time I want to punish you for being this right" 

Niti's eyes mirrored his emotions " tumhe kya lagta hain Parth, Mujhe dard nahi ho Raha par meine kaha na hum milnege bus abhi reveal nahi kar Sakte kisi ko please try and understand" ....his anger was not letting him control his emotions he pulled her more in to him touching his nose on hers he spoke.. "Mujhe pata hai you don't trust me. Mein itni galtiya karta hoo tum Mujhe kab tak jhelogi...tum chali gayi toh Mujhe chod kar. Mein kya karoonga.....is liye Mujhe tum se abhi se dur rehna chahiye . Yes , please Niti leave me alone...please" he pushed her away from him.

By now Niti's tears were running down her cheek continuously , she understood Parth's point he was always like this a small kid whose heart winced to see his loved ones getting away from him. She decided to give him some space and moved out of his room but sat outside  by the side end of his room's door leaning on to the wall. She was sobbing thinking how beautiful it was a few hours before.

He had asked her to go away from him in the rage of his anger...as soon as his anger calmed down he regretted what he said. How can he ask her to leave when his life depends on her. Here Parth was not a teenager or a love sick puppy  who keeps on crying for his love but the truth was that he was in love with Niti and he wanted claim her as his as he already had lost so much that was dear to him... he had fought for his dignity, his self respect and in the process he just kept loosing . His heart feared if something again pops up against him what will he do? He can take hatred from many but he will die if gets it from Niti.

Meanwhile when he was thinking all this a message pooped in his cell. He opened it . It was from Niti

"Parth, My love  you know how much I love you!. Please just for once keep aside The thoughts that are clogging your mind, just for once listen to your heart because now it has a part of me too. Does it not know that what you are to me? You have bared a lot in this years , I have read and seen each story that was against you but believe me I believed none. I was am always proud how you fought it bravely. Please fix One thing in your stupid head that I trusted you in the past, still trust you and will always trust you forever. How can I go away from you when I myself will die without you. Please take me in your arms it's been an hour I am away from you and it really hurts..."

He smiled in between the tears and nodded his head side ways biting his lower lip. The message melted the ice in his heart that was freezing his capacity to think. He walked out of his room and sat at the other end of the door leaning to the wall. So technically Niti and Parth were sitting on the opposite ends of the door and the door in between.

Niti was sitting with her face in her palms and folded knees. She did sense him coming but did not look at him. He smiled and opening his arms he said

" my arms are waiting for you my doll"

listening to "my doll" from him she beamed with happiness and crawled towards him on her knees and palms quickly and threw herself in his arms. Parth lost his balance and fell on the floor with Niti above him. He wiped her tears and held both his ears mouthing a sorry and Niti without waiting a moment accepted his sorry by keeping her plump juicy lips on this thin pink  lips sucking them taking in her mouth...

Two souls lost in love  had the power to find their way towards each other fighting all the odds. Don't you guys think Niti was right and she was acting much more mature. It's not that Parth wasn't but his possessiveness for her was way too much. I watched  this recently interview of PANI on different channels. I may be wrong but Parth's few comments on Niti's male friends on the set showed a tinge of possessiveness for her. As I always said I am a hardcore PANI fan would love to see them as couple one day. Next is Niti meeting some one from Parth's family just stay tuned to see what happens next. Voting and commenting is on your wish ....Accha lage toh please press the star button.