Taking care...

Once your heart accepts someone, there is no ifs and buts, no wrongs no rights, no issues no fights. It just likes him or her just the way he or she is. Same was Parth and Niti. Niti understood how Parth was and Parth understood where he went wrong to understand Niti.

Parth after his injury took a rest for a day and returned back to the shoot. The wonderful crew brought him to the set from his home to the shoot location. They carried him wherever the scene was on the set. Parth again out mastered every scene.it had been 8 hours of non stop shooting and now his leg was paining. He used sit in between the shots and again with full enthusiasm did his scenes. Niti was watching all this and was really angry to see him work even in so much pain.

" seriously, kis ney Bola tha shoot par Anne ke liye. Kitna swell ho gaya hai fir bhi he is shooting non stop. Ek din aur rest kar leta toh kuch ho jaata. Bus kuch bolo toh angry young man ban kar ghoomna hota hai.."

Parth was watching all her expressions with angry pouts. He raised his brows to Niti gesturing " what happened?"...she nodded in a No. but he knew his swelled leg was bothering her. He gestured Niti to come towards him. He was sitting and chair and patted a chair besides him gesturing Niti to sit. He bent towards her and whispered..

" don't worry so much. I am fine. Thik ho jayega jaldi . Itna pain bhi nahi hai.."

Niti was stunned that how well he knew her. Niti just nodded..

" dikh Raha hai kitna fine hai. Your leg has swelled. I know how much it must be paining you. Magar Khud ki fikr hi nahi hai..."

Parth smiled at her words. He just wanted to hug her and pull her cheeks..he controlled..

" Accha baba, I will ask the director for a break. Thik hai ab?"

Niti gave him a thumbs up. Parth asked the director to give him a break so that he can relax in his vanity. Director agreed and asked everyone to have a 3 hours break as they had to shoot over night.

Niti was super happy that now Parth will be able to rest properly. Parth was taken to his vanity and Niti went to hers to remove the make up and change in to something comfortable.

It was silence on the set as every one was enjoying their break. Niti sneaked in to Parth's vanity. He was sitting with his back rested on the sofa , his foot on a chair before him and his eyes were closed. As soon as Niti entered he spoke..

"Mujhe pata tha tum jaroor aaogi, I was waiting for you.."

Niti smiled on his words. He opened his eyes and gestured her to sit on the sofa. He asked to bring his ankle ointment with her kept on the table. She did not give it to him. She started opening it and Parth saw her confusingly..but her next gesture made him blessed to have her. She sat on the chair took his foot and kept it on her lap and started massaging his ankle with her hands.

Parth tried to take his foot back and in the process he hurt himself. He hissed in pain. Niti glared at him angrily..

" stupid, kya jaroorat thi leg pull kar ne ki. Itne bhi heere jawaharat nahi jade hai tumahare pair mein ki mein Chura loongi.."

Parth chuckled on her words and did not say anything further and let her massage his foot. They both were discussing something when Niti asked about his medicine. He bit his tongue..

Niti glared at him. She stood and searched his bag for medicine , took it and gave him with water. He gulped them silently. She also had brought some snacks for him. She asked him to take it but he gestured typing on his phone that his hands are busy. He opened his mouth before her asking her to feed him. Niti was feeding him with her hands. While eating a bit of food was left on his lips. She subconsciously moved her finger towards his lips and started rubbing it off his lips. Her touch gave him goose bumps and Niti ....we all know what happens when she sees his lips.

She immediately left his lips and stood up cleaning up his messy vanity...Parth was admiring her..

" how ? Like how? Was I away from this angel. This girl she has so much goodness within her. I ignored her, fought with her all these years and now she is sitting here massaging my foot. I will never ever let her go away from me. I will tell her what happened with me and why had to drift away from her. I wish charlie was here. I wanted to tell her see I listened to you. I got Niti . I so miss her."

While thinking all this his face fell Niti saw this and she understood what he was thinking. She kept his foot back on the chair, stood and sat next to him. She caressed his cheek with her thumb, leaned forward and kissed his forehead saying..

" Missing Charlie...hmmmm?"...

How well these two souls knew each other. In the next chapter Parth will reveal most of his past to Niti that why he was so different with Niti and how the watsapp controversy and fake audio clip sent to her was all created to defame him..

So guys vote and comment...