Where are we going?

hey peeps,

I know I am super late. sorry for that but let me tell you a writer always needs the proper emotions to write something. penning down what I feel was becoming difficult for me as a PANI shipper because of the increasing closeness between parth and Erica.

on the request of my lovely readers I am planning to write again and here I am with the new chapter.

*****

"Niti, don't you trust me?"

Niti looked at him surprised " what kind of question is this parth? don't you know" parth smiled at her " I know but the way you just came home without even talking to me.... ummm I mean I want to know what did you exactly feel and decided to just move out"

Niti knew that she was also at mistake but she had to tell him what she really felt "Parth, it's not that I do not trust you but in fact I want to share that I am actually facing these emotions for the first time" parth coaxed her to speak by taking her fingers in to his and niti continued " parth it's just that,  this what I felt was more then jealousy, it was possessiveness towards you" parth was shocked to hear that " Possesiveness ?".

Niti nodded her head " haan parth, possessiveness . I don't know why I felt that you are being snatched away from me and you know after such a long time we came together, your mom accepted us and all of a sudden Erica enters and every one's focus shifted on her for that matters even yours. After aunty accepted our relationship I felt I would be the centre of attraction but as soon as erica came I felt left out. I tried to signal you but even you were so busy with her that you did not even notice me. I had no other option then to move out."

parth was listening to her patiently and now he got to know the exact situation and somewhere feeling guilty for making Niti feeling left out. He smiling packed her fingers " Niti, my love. mujhe pata hai I made a blunderous mistake by not acknowledging you and I am sorry for that" parth said laying down and making her rest her head of his chest and continued " still Niti, you know na what you and me share is divine relationship I might get distracted for few moments but my home is you and only you. and FYI.... I had called erica to get your surprise gift "

Niti looked up questioning him meeting his gaze to which parth answered " Actually, I had seen a beautiful diamond ring for you and had planned to give you on a special occasion. so I called her to bring that ring from the shop as it was near our shooting location. she had come to give the ring to me"

Niti smiled on his clarification and hugged him " awww... that's so nice of you. I know I guessed it all wrong but the situation was such that I just could clear my thoughts so I just moved out from there. And trust..hmmmm you know parth all the way home i was just angry on myself that why I am acting so weird. I was really not getting good vibes I just had to move out just not to give any wrong reactions"

parth hugged her " take it easy niti, it's okay. I understand chalo let's just chuck it. It was such a wonderful day we should be celebrating come on get up" he pulled Niti and took her to the kitchen.  " let's make something for you and for me...." Niti just kept admiring him and watched him making faces while searching things in the kitchen and asking her about what she would like to have.

" Niti, where is the flour yaar. Kab se doondh raha hoon ?" Parth looked towards Niti who was lost in her own thoughts. Parth just waved his hands before her face to bring her out of her thoughts. coming out of her thoughts Niti smiled whole heartedly and hugged him taking him in a bear hug. " oops Niti, umm Itna pyaar. Kya baat hai ?"  She looked towards him and gave him an Eskimo kiss and after few romances and talks the day came to an end.