At cross roads

Anxiety and anger pains a person to a level where the heart and mind looses its capability to think sensibly . It's not that these feelings were new for Niti but this time she was madly in love with Parth. She composed herself and decided to spend her time with her friends. She went to the party which was cancelled by her earlier. She drowned herself in the music and alcohol partying with her friends and stebin. Meanwhile, Parth was completely busy whole day with Vikas and Erica. He could not find time even to take his mobile out from his pocket. They directly went to Vikas house where they partied for a long time and slept there itself as it was too late.

Inspite of being busy with her friends she kept on looking at her cell to check whether Parth has messaged her back or not but every time she got disappointed. Niti returned back from the party but as soon as she entered her apartment she was surrounded by the dark clouds of emotions. Her eyes got teary, she started sweating, her hands were shivering now. She fisted her fingers so tight that her knuckles went white and then she could not control more and yelled on the top of her voice and sinked on the floor crying her heart out

" bus....bus I can't take it any more. If this is the end then let it be"

Niti was a strong girl she was not dependent on any one

" mein kisi ke pyaar ki Mohtaz nahi hoo. Khud se zeena aata hai mujhe. Pyaar Karti hoo is ka matalab yeh nahi Ki bardaasht karoo"

she was shouting in pain. Luckily her friend Ananya just came to check with her as Niti was sounding low whole day.

" Niti, kya hua?"

Ananya panicked seeing Niti sitting down in the centre of the hall with messed up hair and swollen eyes. As soon as Niti saw Ananya she hugged her tight and hid her in her embrace

" Aah! Ananya it's paining a lot. Mujhe samajh nahi aata ki where things went wrong. I am confused kya mein jo soch rahi hoon woh sahi hai ya sacchai kuch aur hai".

Ananya was sad for her friend but today was the day where Niti had to take a decision

" tum Kehna kya chahti ho Niti ?"

" Ananya, I think mujhe accept kar Lena chahiye ki Parth ab mujhse door ho gaya hai. Mujhe accept kar Lena chahiye ki Parth aisa hi hai."

Ananya was confused on the words  that Niti spoke

" Niti relax.. what do you mean aisa Hi tha?"

Niti sadly chuckled on her condition

" haa woh aisa hi tha ...bus mujhe nahi dikha. 5 Saal Pehle jab hum mile the he was in relationship with Disha par pata nahi kya hua suddenly they broke up and I was held responsible for that. 3 saal tak samjhne samajhane mein kitna samay nikal gaya. Charlie his best friend, meine milwaya tha dono ko par fir aisa kya hua jo Itna Gehre dost the aaj ek doosre se saare rishte Tod diye. Charlie toh usko bacche jaise treat karti thi par Parth ne koshish bhi nahi Kari usko wapas laane ki. Haan aur Vikas ka kya , itne gehre dost dushman ban gaye. Palash jo use brojaan bullata tha us se bhi doori banali. Aur aaj woh erica ke saath hai toh woh mujhe bhool gaya itni jaldi. Mein hi nahi dekh payi Ananya I was the foolish one."

Niti was saying it all in her insecurities and anger but Ananya was sane she patted her hair and took Niti in her embrace

" Niti, May be you are seeing with wrong perspective."

Niti frowned and was about to fight back when Ananya kept her hand on Niti's shoulder calming her down a bit

" Niti, we all know why Parth and Disha broke up right? Don't we?"

Niti nodded " she liked another guy and she left but it left Parth broken and he turned to be more arrogant you know that right. And coming to Charlie.. none of us knows what happened between the two buddies which never left a chance to stay together. Didn't they partied whole night, hugged each other, went on vacations together , they were best of friends. Do you think they were dating each other? (Niti jerked her head towards her and nodded negatively) nahi na. Aur rahi baat Vikas ki toh Suno even Vikas was at fault , uski bhi galati thi. It was a bad phase it just passed and now they have patched it up. palash and him are still best friends but due to their busy schedules they are just not in touch. And about Erica, I know what rumours have been spreading all around the media but their gestures, their interviews just suggest that they are friends very good friends. Have you seen him around his friends who are girls for example Leena. See their friendship , their chemistry. Tum sab Jaanti ho tab bhi. Just let it be Niti , hold all your insecurities for a while , stay calm this phase will pass too."