Understanding that was not understood...

Niti rushed to her vanity all smiling. She was thinking about the past memories all this while..

" Parth is not like what I thought he was. He is such a kid. He does not even know what actions he his doing or saying. He just follows his heart and that's what makes him different I guess. He does not know how to fake. But today when I look at the past events he always tried to show his true self to me. His anger, his ignorance, his jealousy he showed me all but I took it all in a wrong way . I still remember bringing food on the set and sharing it with all but never did I ask him. I thought he would never taste the food made by me. He must have felt ignored. I remember the interview on Sankranthi hosted by Ayaz, he had asked Parth if his kite reaches Niti's place what message would it have. He actually blushed while saying the message would be " kahan ho tum?". And in that interview on Christmas I felt his gaze on me and when my eyes met his he immediately looked in the other Direction. He tried many times to communicate but I think I was in my own world that time and we drifted away with time..."

Niti's thoughts were disturbed by a knock on her vanity door. She reached and opened the door and saw a smiling Parth standing at her door.

" kya hua ? Mujhe bula kar gayab. I was waiting for you at the shot"

Niti smiled and said that she was about to come. Parth inserted his hand in his pocket and removed a chocolate ...

" this is for you. I ate all your dinner so a chocolate for the yummy food. Even though I do not share my food with any one but you can keep this."

Niti was really happy to see his this side. She never thought he can be so cute and thoughtful. She went All awe over him. She took the chocolate and took a bite from it and offered it to Parth too . Parth took the chocolate from her and ate from the same place where Niti had taken a bite. He returned her the chocolate and kept taking bite in turns from her chocolate.

They were walking to the shoot area now. It was a normal gesture made by Parth but it sent down shivers to Niti. She just imagined eating the chocolate where his lips touched and heart started pounding. Niti quickly moved ahead of Parth pulling the chocolate from his hand.

They had to shoot a scene where Niti was supposed to sit on Parth's Lap and they had to hold hands.

" wow.." thought Niti.
"I had not even recovered from that chocolate fiasco and now this. Sitting on his lap and that too holding hands. His breath is fanning by neck. We are sitting  so close.  if I move my face even an inch towards him my lips would touch his. Umm...God this feeling. ......I still remember our first kiss it felt so different so good. He was very gentle and never did I ever feel his touch bad. The way he had slowly took my lips inside his lips for a soft smooch and sucked them once again. God... this sends me jitters till now".

They nailed the scene with perfection. The shoot got over and they returned to their homes in the morning. Parth as usual crashed on his bed and did his favourite thing that is sleeping for hours.

But sleep was far away from Niti's eyes. After remembering her first kiss with him. She was a bit restless that morning. She once again travelled back to her memories of KYY season 1. She remembered being teased by their co actors which had made things awkward between them. She was the one who distanced herself first and that followed by Parth when he thought Niti was just ignoring him.

She had to find out understand what went wrong at that time. Why they drifted away from each other. She was traveling down the memory lane flashes of past displayed before her. When they were being teased she could have easily ignored them but why did I  took it all on Parth. Some thing striked her...

" shit...what did I do? Now I know the reason why things got complicated. After our first kiss I had started to feel the connection between us. After our first little kiss I desired for more. Yes, I admit it I needed more of it. I wanted him to behave the way manik should have with Nandini. I was restless , whenever I saw him near me I had the urge to kiss him madly. But I was not even in terms with my feelings and expected him to understand them. How could I not see this happening? I had started ignoring him for no reason. Do I still need the same? What happened to me yesterday was the glimpse of my past. I was not even able to control my heart beats near him. This time I will make sure that nothing of this sort happens. I will have to act mature yes,this time I will not spoil it. "

Niti was relaxed after a lot of thinking and contemplating now that she knew what she wants for them.

Parth's apartment, afternoon

Parth was awake now and was planning to make some oats for himself. He smiled remembering the way niti had brought him the food. Even his mind was filled with Niti's thoughts. The way she has become friends with him now. But his thoughts took him to the past events. He remembered his scene with Niti yesterday. How he had felt butterflies in his stomach when her soft hands touched her. His mind travelled back to KYY season 1 and lot of memories flashed in front of him. Even his mind started calculating and Analysing what had went wrong in the past. After a lot of churning his mind stuck on the first kiss scene they had shared..

" ahh... I remember that scene. My first kiss with Niti. She looked so innocent and beautiful that day. When I kept my lips on hers it felt so good. When I slowly smooched her , her plump lips melted in my mouth. I could not resist and tugged them once again. But I remember after that kiss things changed she started ignoring me. I could feel her avoiding me. She had stopped talking to me or whenever she used to it was for the scene or came out as a taunt. Even I distanced myself from her. But yesterday when she was again close to me I felt her shiver by my touch. I could feel heat emerging from her body. Same was the case with me too. When I saw her lips I desired to have them in mine once again. Yes I admit it I had desired for them whenever she came close to me. I just felt like cup her face and kiss her madly drinking every drop of her juicy lips but got frustrated of her ignorance.......ohhh wait did niti also felt the same? Did she wanted the same and I being stupid did not understand it.  (He ignored his thoughts) Relax Parth, now it's time to act mature. This time I will not let things get spoiled. "

With determination in his heart to not let niti hurt this time Parth decided to be her good friend first..

So guys...PANI are trying to understand and sort their differences. They are on the journey of becoming the best of  friends. But they do not know that this journey is destined to bring them together forever.

Only me and the readers know this secret. So let's keep it a secret. Parth's bday sequence coming ahead where our newly made friends will celebrate in their own style.

Please keep voting and commenting too....