In my heart forever......

" how are your mom and dad?" Asked Niti...

Parth's expression changed listening to Niti's question. His mind immediate recalled every word his parents had said out him and Niti being in a relationship.

" they are good..." Parth replied briefly and Niti understood that he doesn't wanna talk about it. But she was adamant to talk about it today.

" Parth, you know na we need to talk about it sooner or later then why not today" she said cupping his cheek and eyes borne in to him having a stern expression this time.

Parth knew when Niti has to talk about something she won't back out soon. He looked at her and chuckled "stubborn head...." she chuckled too but gave him a firm look gesturing him to speak it all out.

He sighed "hmmmmph....Niti to say anything it's too early. But I never thought life would bring me on crossroads where I will have to choose between the most important people in my life. Too filmy but true. My mom asked me to stay away from you and I agreed ...(Niti looked at him hurt...he took her hands in his in assurance) don't worry Niti , I told her that I will but never ask me to love anyone again in my life because I am in complete without you"....he looked at her teary eyes and took her in his embrace.

Niti snuggled in his warmth and hid her face in the crook of his neck to feel him near her. Now she exactly knew why he was ignoring her and how negativity would have been taking a troll over him. She removed her face from the crook of her neck and kissed his cheek "are you planning to stay hungry today?" He nodded in a no "then let's start cooking...." he smiled and started helping her. He knew she is broken but today was not the right time to talk.

Niti was making the white sauce when Parth hugged from back. He knew she needed his warmth right now. He kissed her cheek from behind and she smiled brightly and which was Parth's peace. She thought of a mischief and took the cream from the pan and applied  it on his nose. He scrunched his nose but later he started rubbing his nose on her shoulder and she giggled.

It was past midnight and after dinner Parth was sleeping cuddling to Niti. But sleep was far away from Niti. She was just admiring her man's face. She had lost the count of slow pecks that she had been giving on his mole and lips all this while. Niti was always mesmerised by his thin lips and the mole just above them. The thought of he being away from her even for a second pained her and here he was leaving for a month. But the most important question was that what's stored for them in the future? His parents reluctance towards their relationship was really hurting her.

Niti was in deep thoughts " am I doing right? When we know that his parents may not approve of their relationship taking it further will it be a right decision. I just wish Parth never comes in a situation where he has to leave me because I know he will surely break. And what about me will I be able to stay away from this man" this thought scared her to the core. Her heart ached at the thought of him not being in her life and she made her hold tight on Parth who was sleeping peacefully in her arms. She combed his messy smooth hair with her fingers which made him look like a sexy mess. A drop of tear escaped her eyes and she just wanted to let that feeling to die.

Niti pecked his forehead and gave few chaste kisses along his nose finally keeping her lips on his,  her saviour. She started sucking his lower lip to which Parth responded in his sleep. Niti's action became a bit demanding which broke his slumber and he found her kissing his lips with few of her tear drops on his cheek too. He understood her demands and gave complete dominance in the kiss but when he found her actions getting aggressive and impatient he detached her from him and she flinched in annoyance.

" Niti , please listen. What's troubling you let it out.see........" he could not even complete his sentence and his lips were again grabbed by Niti sucking them impatiently. He decided to let her do what she wanted to. She was kissing him madly fisting his hair and with the other hand holding his collar. As minutes passed by her hold on him started to loose and she started crying by her lips still on his. She would kiss him and let out a sob which carried on for few more minutes.

Parth was feeling restless on seeing her condition. He fisted her hair and detached her from him and kept his forehead on hers. She was a crying mess and he had to gather her "Niti, look at me (he forcefully made her look in to his and gave her an assuring look ) listen nothing and no one can take me away from you. You get that" he caressed her cheek "hmmmm" she nodded her head. He took her in his embrace and palmed her eyes to make her sleep.

The night passed by to bring a new day filled with hopes . Niti was still sleeping and Parth was in the kitchen making coffee for both of them. Parth was thinking about yesterday's events but his thoughts took a break when Parth felt two pair of hands hugging him from the back. He smiled when she kissed his back and kept her head on his back. He in response clutched her hands and brought in front of him and kissed her softly again assuring her the words he spoke last night.

They had their morning breakfast and cuddled in to each other till the lunch time. Deepa had texted Parth that she would reach in the evening. Parth was sharing his plans about his US visit with Niti when the door bang rang. Deepa gushed in to the house as soon as the door was opened by Parth asking about Niti  and things that had to be sorted between them. She got the assurance as soon as she saw Niti smiling to the fullest. Finally, her mission was completed.

Parth and Niti went to their respective houses as Parth had to complete a lot of things before leaving and Niti had to go for her photo shoot. Two days went by where the love birds kept texting and talking whole day. Parth was packing his things and something striked him " packing is done...just need to keep my passport. So tomorrow it is how will I stay away from my doll. Wait I have an idea" he called deepa " hello di , I just wanted to know that can I get the keys of your flat just for to night. You know na tomorrow I am leaving and calling Niti to my apartment is not safe now" Deepa happily agreed and hung up but not without teasing him.

Parth texted Niti to come to Deepa's flat and reached there in the evening itself. Parth reached first and was eagerly waiting for his baby doll,  his Neet to arrive. Parth was looking at the watch when he heard the door bell ringing. Niti flung in to his arms as soon as he opened the door. Parth balanced her and hit her head lightly " idiot....Gir jaati toh?" She giggled in his arms and pecked his lips. Parth smiled "ahannnnn..getting bold are we?" She again pecked his lips nodding . He took her to the room still in his arms. He kissed her forehead and queried about her shoot today " how was your shoot? Bhook lagi hai?" Niti cuddled him to more " shoot was good but I missed you whole day. Yeah I am hungry" both had their dinner early as they had lots to catch up.

Both Parth and Niti were cuddling each other and talking about what Niti would be doing in this whole one month. Parth was caressing her hair and surfing through his mobile when he saw an advertisement for applying for visitbrussels by emirates. It was some kind of complementary gift for known celebrities. He immediately booked it in the name of Niti Taylor. But he hid this from Niti.

Niti was now angry on Parth for Indulging in to mobile so much. She snatched it from his hand and threw it on the other side of the bed and climbed on his stomach straddling him by her legs on both sides. She was punching him on his stomach when Parth held her hands. She forcefully took her hands from his hold and clutched his collar and jerked him towards her bringing him close to her lips. "I am blabbering since 5 minutes and you are busy in your stupid mobile" She spoke when her lips brushed his lips and his eyes darted on her lips " eyes up here mister" Parth just rolled over her taking her beneath him " my eyes are always on you but you make them move to places I wish I could do many things " she blushed oh his remark " let me go.." and that made Parth go crazy. He slid down the strap of her top till where it hid the perky mound of her left chest and placed a wet kiss just above her heart " never....cause you are in my heart forever".