Let's Talk....

" Missing Charlie...hmmm?"

Parth looked at Niti and hugged her tightly leaving no space between them. His head was on the crook of her neck, tears escaped from Parth's eyes. Niti sensed something wet on her shoulder. She immediately jerked his face away from her. She wiped his tears and hugged him back. Niti was sad seeing him like this..

" I have never seen him like this. So vulnerable. I never thought this strong man can shed tears too...I feel so helpless. Mujhe samajh nahi aa Raha mein kya karoo? Kaise iska dard kam karoon?"

A tear slipped from Niti's eye. Parth saw this and he pulled her in his lap. He adjusted her between the gap of his legs and Niti pulled her legs up on the sofa crossing his left leg.  Technically she was hugging him sideways in between the gap of his legs, his injured leg on the chair and left leg on the floor. Her head was on his shoulder and one hand was hugging his waist side ways.

The heat radiating from their bodies just got heavier with their proximities. The warmth of their bodies gave peace to each other. They were drowned in each other's scent. Parth took her hand, brought near his lips and kissed her knuckles and forehead. Today he wanted to vent out everything that suffocated him since long. He took a deep breathe and started...

" Niti, when I started My career I was a teenage boy. I came mumbai to study architecture but my interest towards this industry brought  me here. I lost my dad's trust and love. I fought to become whatever I am today. I got roles but as you know I am a reserved person I cannot gel up with people easily. So people took me to be arrogant and proud. But I was never like this. Then Disha came in to my life..." Niti's hand stiffened on Parth's waist listening to her name. Parth paused and then continued..  " she became my best friend , very close to me. We had a steady relationship but with time she too distanced herself from me . We were happy but she ditched me because of you know whom..." Niti hmmed in response " I was shattered till that time I had become friends with Vikas. He seemed to take good care of me. No doubt I owe him everything I am today. But I never knew he too believed in give and take. He started ruling my life and nudged me to do more shows which I never wanted to do. I worked day and night but then he asked me to do things that were not in my capacity. He threatened me that if I leave the show he will destroy my career and you know he has not even paid me for my work. Survival was getting difficult for me..." a lump formed in his throat he paused and again spoke..

" I trusted utkarsh a lot but he too betrayed me. Niti, we men talk about girls I mean that obvious but do you think I would stoop so low that I would make such a stupid watsapp group. When I could have openly discussed my flicks. Yaar..leave taking to bed numerous girls I haven't even done it yaar....I am virgin."  Niti looked at him surprisingly but decided to keep quiet and coaxed him to speak further.parth continued " then one fine day he called me and started threatening me to continue kyy2 but I denied. He urged to speak about you. I was already pissed off because of him and then your ignorance added to it. I said things in anger but they were MIss interpreted I never meant them. What he sent you was an edited clip. I wish I could make you hear what shit he talked about you...that bas****..."

Parth gulped his saliva to wet his dry throat because of continuous talking. He continued again...

" it hurts, it really hurts. He just made everything and everyone against me. My sexuality was challenged, my character was challenged. Vikas left no stones unturned to ruin me. I was alone. I used to cry at nights. Sometimes I felt like killing myself....ahhhh" Parth ruffled his hair to control his anger. Niti kept her hand on his heart and rubbed it to soothe his heart. He smiled at her gesture and started speaking again..

" in all this one person came to my rescue was Charlie. She was, she is and will be my bestie. But see even she is angry with me now. You know why I maintained distance from you?" Niti looked at Parth in anticipation... " because you are such an angel, such a sweet heart. I was afraid of hurting you. I wanted to be friends with you. But I was going through so much and everything that was happening around with me you were always dragged in to the matter.i decided to stay away because you are fragile little doll and I am a ......"both said together   "MONSTER"....Both giggled together. Parth looked at the watch. He closed her eyes his palm. She snuggled more in to him and he tightened his hold on her. Both had contended smile on their face.

Two hours passed and now they had get ready for the shoot. Parth woke up first and saw her snuggling in to him. She was in deep sleep. He looked at her smiled a bit and thought... " it's high time I show the world what you are to me. Our fans are dying to see us together. They have literally prayed for us, requested BBC to bring us together. Atleast, I have to do this for them. I should show them what Niti means to me. They have the right to know because they have not only made us they have lived us. They have made us MANAN , they have made us  PANI.."

Parth was determined this time. He looked at her , his one hand was behind her back and one was around her waist balancing her in his arms. Her head tilted up a little. He could not control this time ...he kissed her forehead, then her beautiful eyes, then her chubby cheeks and stopped for a while and then he leaned and sucked her pouty lips lightly taking them in his mouth and left them followed by a soft peck. He kept staring at her smilingly until she opened her eyes. Parth smiled at her

" Madam, times up. Toh challein ....?"
*************
Wow...I myself am falling in love with these guys. PANI have 100 % hidden secrets from the outside world. But I think it's still a mystery but not in  my story I am gonna resolve it. Patch up with Charlie in the next part..

Guys keep voting and commenting to get the next part soon...