Bad or Good I am all yours..

Parth dragged Niti out of the club from  the back door while Niti kept struggling in his hold. He pushed her in  to the passenger seat and drove her to away from the club. she was hell  angry on him. she was punching him on his shoulder but he did not buzz a  bit. He held her hand and gave her a sweet smile looking passionately  at her. She was annoyed now "Parth what are you up to? kahan le ke jaa rahe ho mujhe?" he smiled and blew a flying kiss towards her " Miss Taylor I am kidnapping you...". She was hell angry on him she made a pout and looked away staring out of the Window.

After an hour of driving Parth took Niti to his friends apartment. He stepped out of the car and opened the passenger door for Niti. She knew fighting with him was of no use. she was showing all tantrums and anger to him but her heart rejoiced on reunion with its owner. she stomped her foot and followed him silently. parth opened the apartment that was empty and as a gentleman asked her to go in first. she moved inside the house and sat on the couch placed in the living room.

Parth knew she will not talk to him so he decided to use small chits to convey messages. He had already made arrangements for the dinner. she was not giving him any attention. He bowed down before her and gave her his hand "Princess, I am at your service. Please let me know what would you like to have?" Niti smiled a bit but hid it and turned his hand down.

Parth stood up moving around and said sensuously " Okay, princess does not want to have food. so some entertainment for the princess. hope this will lit up your mood" . he switched off the lights. Niti flinched a bit not finding him in the darkness but relaxed when the small bulbs with red and white colour started glowing making the room have a complete romantic look.

when she was still coming out of the shock he just gave her he came near her and started lip syncing the song... " aaj fir tum par pyaar aaya hai ..behad aur beshumar aaya hai.." and he touched her hair sensuously and singing it neat her earlobe. she shivered with his mere touch. parth saw this and smirked oh his effect on her. He stood before her and removed his shirt and threw in air revolving it in his hand. Niti's eyes widened seeing him doing all this. he was swaying his legs on the song and pointing towards her. Next what he did was enough for Niti to blow off her senses. He removed his vest and was standing there bare chest before her. He moved towards her and took her hand traced her hand from his chest to his torso. Niti was following his each step in a trance. thousands of butterflies fluttered in her stomach seeing her man in this avatar. He was actually seducing her. he held her fingers and traced on his lips that made niti loose completely. He kept staring in her eyes and kissed her fingers which were on his lips which brought Niti out of her trance.

she came to her senses, pulled her fingers and pushed him. till Now Parth's Patience had given up. He clutched he shoulders and made her stand and looked in to her eyes " Kyu..Kyu kar rahi ho jab door nahi reh sakti mujhse. dont you like whatever I am doing for you ? Mujhe pata tha doosron ki tarah tum bhi ......you will also leave. who am I fooling ,I so knew that this would happen.. Jao tum bhi jao" he was blabbering all this in his insecurity . He had never done this much for any girl in his life. He loved her crazily . Niti was so angry on his words that she wanted to move out of the place but she stopped remembering her mothers words " Parth will again goof up but you will have to fight for both of you" . She turned as saw a vulnerable parth standing there looking down. She moved towards him and started punching him with her small fists. she pushed him so hard that he landed on the couch making Niti completely fall on him. " Kya bol rahe the tum, I will leave you and you want me to go . Nahi jaungi suna tumne . I am not going anywhere I am stuck to you forever samjhe." she was punching him on his shoulders and his stomach and he was happily taking her punches listening to her confessions.

He stopped her and jerked her towards him. there faces were inches apart Niti looked at him with pain in her eyes " kab tak Parth ...Kab tak . I will have to prove my love to you. It hurts deeply , really it hurts a lot your ignorance , your hatred , your insecurities they kill me but hear me loud and clear I cannot live without you" Parth was just smiling with happy tears at her confession , Niti noticed this and wriggled in his hold but he held her more tightly.Not finding any other way to vent out her anger she leaned grabbed his lips for a harsh kiss. She was kissing him with the same passion but today it was different. she was biting his lips taking them between her teeth and parth could only do was surrender to her. After a punishing his lips she moved to his cheek and bit him there and then bit him harshly on his neck just below his earlobe. Parth wriggled in pain but said nothing when she was pacified after biting him here and there she looked at him " Bahot bure ho tum ....you are very bad . you make me do things which i never even imagined that i could do in my life."

Parth kissed her palm " Bad or Good I am all yours" she looked at him with love in his eyes. she touched his lips where she had bit him and rubbed it to soothe it "Parth please understand I dont like when you push me away. Enough of this behavior of yours , just promise me one thing whatever happens in life you will never push me away from you ...please" . Parth hugged her tightly caressing her back. He kissed her forehead and then touched his nose with this taking her lips for a soothing kiss.

They were lying in each others embrace and Parth was pecking her lips lazily.He told Niti that how he had doubted her , Niti was first taken aback but owing to his condition she just kissed his heart " that was not doubt parth that was your insecurity and possessiveness for me ". They were talking about the music video which they were about to shoot with palash. Parth was happy that he will get some time to spend with Niti. He was talking to her about how palash had become her good friend "Niti, Palash has become a really good buddy of yours and am happy that my bff and you both are there for me...hmmm Niti hai na? " on getting no response from her he moved his eyes and saw her sleeping peacefully , he smiled and kissed her forehead and slept hugging her tightly in his embrace promising her silently to bury all his insecurities right now in her embrace.

Thats it for today...A romantic update.I just ended and buried all the insecurities that Parth has with this chapter and i promise to give you a very good version of Parth and beautiful moments between our PANI.