I Love You very very much.....

" Parth...kya hua? Parth please open your eyes." She kept screaming his name.

Niti kept his head on her lap and started to scream ...

" somebody please help. Please help me"

passerby's rushed to help Niti. He was taken to the nearest doctor available. He was lying on the bed in the doctors clinic. The doctor was checking him and after injecting some liquid in his body he moved out of the room. Niti was impatiently waiting for the diagnosis ...

" oh God Parth , yeh kya kar liya tumne Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum yeh halat bana loge... I am sorry"

Her thoughts came to halt when she saw the doctor had examined him.. " doctor, how is he? Kya hua hai use? Is he awake?" .

When bombarded with so many questions the Doctor just asked her to relax ...

" relax madam, he is fine now. He is just sleeping. I think he has not had proper food and sleep since many days also he looks stressed and that's the reason he fainted. I have given him injections it will take some time for him to recover. Keep patience."

Having a look at the small clinic she thought it would be better if she takes him with her . Niti enquired further " doctor, can I take him home please?" The doctor nodded and wrote some prescriptions and discharged him. He was still unconscious because of the effect of the medicines Niti decided to take him to her room.

Niti was staying in a rented cottage which had a bedroom , kitchen and a hall with a beautiful garden in the front. She asked for help and the local People helped her to carry Parth to her cottage. She asked them to take him to her bedroom. She thanked all of them for the help and after they left she came to her bedroom.

She sat beside him on the bed and started caressing his pale face " wish I had known that you will harm yourselves to this extent. I thought of troubling you but I never knew you will come here finding me."

She went in to the kitchen to make some healthy food for him. It was evening now Parth was still sleeping .She moved towards his bed and sat beside him. She held his palm caressed it with her thumb and kissed the back of his palm. Sensing her touch Parth moved a bit. He moved his fingers and gulped his saliva wetting his dry throat. He slowly opened his eyes. Niti smiled watching him coming to senses.

Parth opened his eyes completely but he was in a daze seeing Niti so close to him..
" ahh...My doll she looks so beautiful even in my dreams. It is bliss to watch her so close. The way she looks at me with those beautiful eyes they make my heart miss a beat always. I wish this was real...ek second ...where am I? Last I remember I saw Niti but before I could reach her I blacked out...where am I ? Is she really here?"

Niti was watching all his confused expressions. She understood what he must be thinking. She slowly caressed his cheek which brought him out of his trance. He tried to sit but failed due to weakness. She held his shoulders and made him sit resting his head on the headboard. Their eyes were locked all this while. His eyes had questions and her eyes had answers to all his questions. No words were spoken but their eyes spoke volumes.

He did not wait for a moment he jerked her towards him holding her waist with one hand and with the other hand fisted her hair and slammed his lips on hers. He took her lips completed in his mouth and started sucking them. It was an intense and passionate kiss. He was burning Niti by pouring all his pain, insecurities, love and happiness all together.

Parth and Niti are assemblage of innumerable emotions and they had a very deep connection that brought the best and the worst out of each other.

Niti was not able to match his intensity. He kept on sucking her lips tilting his face from left to right. He left her lips for few seconds and again took her lips in his mouth. He sucked her upper lip to his hearts content and moved towards the lower one he kept sucking her lip till it was swollen. He left her lips giving sweet pecks on her swollen lips. Her eyes were closed, she was breathing heavily there nose touched each other's. Parth was now completely lost in her

" Parth, it's now or never. Today you will have to tell her what she is to you"

Parth cupped her face , in response Niti opened her eyes. Parth took a deep breath and looking straight in to her eyes he confessed

"I Love You Niti.....I love you very very much my doll.." .

Niti's eyes glistened with happiness she did not wait for a moment and kissed him pouring all her happiness in to the kiss. Taking heavy breaths he pulled her in his lap and embraced her tightly hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

Niti started rubbing his back and giving small kisses on his hair to calm the hurricane of emotions that were building inside him. Niti forcefully detached him from her and took his face in his tiny hands she kissed his forehead and then his beautiful eyes and then touched her nose with his brushing her lips on his she spoke with assurance and love ...

" I Love You too Parth ....I have waited for this since long. I love you very very much. I need you as much you need me."

A tear dropped from his eye and she took him in her soothing embrace. they remained in the hug for some time when Niti remembered his condition and jerked herself away from him...

" chalo parth, come one freshen up. I have made dinner for you . And that reminds me that what did you do to yourself. You know what the doctor told me that you didn't had food and proper sleep from a long time . You know how much I got scared seeing you in this condition ? Everything you do is extreme , there is nothing in between"

while she was saying all this Parth's eyes were fixed on her eyes. Niti kept on blabbering but getting no response she turned to see his eyes fixed on her. She smiled and patted his cheek with her right palm to bring him out of his trance he just moved his face to the left and kissed her palm. Niti blushed and lowered her gaze Parth bent down and kissed her forehead " ohhh Niti ! Your blush will kill me some day" Niti blushed more and hugged him.

Parth caressed her silky hair and asked "you know I was so scared seeing you there standing at the edge. Niti, tum Wahan studio mein kya kar rahi thi?"

Wow...confessions great. Do dil mil gaye and it's going to be happily ever after right?Nop.....not so easily. Every relationship has a phase of its own. Parth and Niti are on the base and to attain a forever one has to be on a mission to save their relationship. Yes, it's a mission and when we accomplish it our reward is attaining nirvana in love.