Lets stay strong...

Hello Peeps,

I am back.....with yet another chapter . Please read it Nd give your votes and comments.

Parth collided with someone and was about to say sorry but could not voice out as his voice stuck in his throat. Parth was shocked seeing Niti's father standing before him so was everyone. He had the same height as of Parth and had an aura that made Parth take a step back. Parth greeted him " Hello Sir..." . Niti's father glared him and Niti and then looked towards Niti's Mom and asked " what is this boy doing here?" Niti's mom did not answer anything. Niti's father growled again " I said, what is this boy doing here? Who let him in?" Niti's mom got scared. Niti tried to say something but he showed her his hand gesturing her to stop.

Niti's father looked towards Parth and said "How dare you enter my home? What you did to my daughter was it not enough you want to break her more." Parth tried to say something but he glared him " don't you dare speak anything. My daughter must be innocent to not understand your games but I will not let anyone hurt my daughter. Just stay away from her" Parth was shocked hearing the word stay away but he gathered all his courage and said "Sir, I respect your love towards your daughter but staying away from her that's not happening. I love her and I will never leave her side even I have to fight the world for her" before Niti's father could react on the statement Niti's mom came and held his hand . Parth decided to leave before things get out of control he moved towards Niti , wiped her tears and pecked her forehead lovingly and left from there not before folding his hands in request in front of her father with teary eyes.

As soon as Parth left Niti rushed to her father, hugged him and cried her heart out. He stood without any emotions at first but then melted by his daughters tears. He had seen love in Parth's eyes for his daughter as well, after all he has seen so many sunsets and sunrises in his life now that he could easily judge people. He caressed her hair lovingly and left from there.

Parth reached his apartment all stressed and worried for Niti. He wanted to call her but keeping the situation in mind he decided to call her later. Thoughts of her fathers allegation clogged his mind but he being a sensible person understood a fathers concern . Everything was so beautiful a while ago and it seemed as if their worlds came crashing down. It pained to even think of staying away from her. Niti had become his life now and same was the case with Niti. The thought of her being away from him disturbed him a lot. He was roaming in his apartment thinking of all possible things Niti's father must have said to her. At a point of time he blamed himself for her condition today.

Niti was getting restless thinking Parth's condition. Niti's mom came towards her and hugged her.  Niti looked towards her mom " mom, yeh kya ho gaya. Parth must be so upset. Mujhe pata hai khudko blame kar Raha hoga. Mom, I just want to meet him once please Let me go." After taking necessary approval she quickly took her purse and moved towards the door a hand stopped her. She turned around and saw her father standing there holding her hand. She looked at him with pleading eyes. His eyes still emitted anger and Niti held his hand which was holding her hand "Daddy, please let me go to him. I know you love and me and want me to never face heartbreak. Daddy, I cannot assure you that how much he loves me , I know he is imperfect he might again make mistake. But one thing I can assure you that your daughter knows him to the core now. He might goof up again , I have accepted him with his imperfections and my love is strong enough for both of us. Daddy, it has taken me a lot of efforts to bring him back. I am his strength and I belong to him and only him now and daddy dear, you are my strength please can you give a little share of your love to him too." And that was it , her father smiled on his daughters strong appeal for the man she loves. Taking his approval She rushed down the stairs and took a cab asap. She knew what Parth must be going through. Every second that passed was getting difficult for her.

Taking up the lift Niti reached his apartment and started ringing the doorbell impatiently. Getting no response she pushed the door and entered his house. There was silence, she had expected that the things would be scattered and she would find a vulnerable Parth sitting and sulking over what just happened a while ago. But where was he? She was scared now she started searching him everywhere in the house. When she did not find him She was about to call Palash but stopped listening to the whistling sound from the bathroom. She watched the door of the bathroom in confusion till it got opened and Parth came whistling out of the bathroom. He passed her pulling her cheek and wiping his  face with the towel. Niti was still confused with what just happened. Just a while ago she gave great speeches to her father on how vulnerable Parth must be and here he is whistling and is Cool as if nothing happened.

She stood there confused while Parth was packing his stuff. She came out of  shock when she heard her name being called "Niti, where are you lost ? Kab se Bula Raha hoo." Niti did not know what to answer . She reacted all lost "huh...." Parth looked at her "huh..kya huh? Come on help me in packing ." Niti came in to senses when she saw him packing. She marched towards him and turned him around. She caught his collar and jerked him towards her " Gadha, stupid, idiot, monkey .....here I was dying out of fear that how must you be handling after that daddy said to you and you are acting all cool. I was so scared not finding you anywhere in the house" now she had started yelling with tears rolling down her cheeks " I was so scared Parth, I thought ...I thought..." before she could complete Parth jerked her more in to him and  said " don't.....you never have to be scared from now." He looked at her intensely "I left all my insecurities the day I doubted my love because of my past. I am still guilty because you were always strong about us and I let in things come in between us but henceforth nothing and I mean nothing will come between us . I will never let you go..I will fight for us even if it means to fight the world" . He wiped her tears " ab yeh Rona dhona band karo and give me your beautiful smile" Niti smiled on his words. She got distracted when She saw his bag which was half stuffed with his clothes Parth got annoyed by her sudden distraction he again pulled her towards him " now that everything is fine I need a reward for behaving sane." Niti saw him in confusion...

Parth cupped her face with his right hand and kissed her forehead and took her right hand thumb and started rubbing his lips with her thumb and that gave goosebumps to Niti. She burned with his touch and he wanted to burn with her. She was in trance and started kneading his hair with one hand he left her thumb but she still kept rubbing his lips. There nose touched and his breath fanned her face. No matter how many times they came this close but they experienced a new level of ecstasy each time. Niti could not take it any more, she leaned and kept her lips on his. They were peace for each other and when their lips moulded the world stood still for them. She kissed him passionately sucking his lips and he responded equally as he got the reward he demanded for and she rewarded him with all her passion.

Their lips made beautiful sound when she sucked his lower lip and he sucked her upper lip this continued till they lost the control and started devouring each other hungrily. The force was such that Parth fell on the bed with her on top of him  on the clothes that were scattered on the bed. He was pulling her hair lightly  and today for the first time she could feel his erection just on her core. He flipped there position and crushed her under him. He was getting restless now he started kissing her jawline and neck and his hands roamed on her curves. He moved a little up and saw her with eyes filled with desires. His eyes travelled to her assets and then back to her eyes. He dazedly asked her " hmmm....Niti.... can I feel them please." Niti did not know what to answer but she knew that she was his . she looked in to his eyes and nodded. Parth's eyes never left hers , he started caressing her assets on the fabric above them. Niti was going crazy on his moves. He moved his hands in a circles and pinched her erected nipples that made an impression above her top. He kneaded them to his hearts content. He kissed her again , he was hard , she was wet, he was lost in her and she was lost in him and the moment was so passionate that they did not wanted to stop. Parth held her hands above her head and leaned to kiss her again and and and....Parth's phone started ringing. He ignored it once but it rang again. He groaned in annoyance and she squirmed by the loss of passion. He saw the caller Id and stood up from Niti immediately. Niti got tensed because of the reaction Parth gave after seeing the caller Id. He called back immediately " hello mom, haa mein aa Raha hoo aaj. Haa okay jaldi aaunga. Okay, Deepadi.....I will bring her along . at what time they will be coming? Okay haa mom Khanna khaya meine. Okay bye."

Niti saw him with confusion " tum Pune Jaa rahe ho ?".....