One sided Decisions...

Hello friends..

I know I am very very late this time. But you know writing needs a lot of patience and the mood offcourse. you have to get the feel and urge so that words come out of your mind.So here's the update. Enjoy the PANI feels but be ready for some heart breaks too...

Niti saw him with confusion " tum Pune Jaa rahe ho ?".....

" Yes babe, I am going to pune" Parth chirped as was in a good mood today."All of a sudden" Niti asked him to clear her confusion. Parth was busy packing his stuff and was not listening to her. She held his hand that was busy in stuffing his shirt in his bag and took the shirt from him " Answer me first" .He held her arms " Niti, Yes I am going to pune bola na". Niti got pissed off and turned her face from him and he smirked at her. He lifted her chin and made her look in to his eyes " Gussa nahi hona, batata hoon kyu jaa raha hoon" he paused a bit and made her sit on the bed and said " bahot ho gaya Niti now I cannot stay without you. Aaj to tumhare dad ka gussa dekh kar laga ki kahin mein der to nahi kar raha. isliye meine decide kiya that i will talk to my parents about us". Niti was shocked to listen this she bored her eyes in to his and could find so many insecurities, no matter how strong he shows himself but when it came to her he is just so vulnerable. Parth left a sigh and said with so much love in his eyes "I want to make you mine as soon as possible". Listening to his confession she hugged him tight taking him in a tight grip where Parth caressed her hair.

After a long hug and passionate moment Niti separated herself from Parth. she composed herself and took his clothes and started folding his clothes neatly. Meanwhile, Parth went into the kitchen to make coffee for both of them. It is when Niti got time to think about his abrupt decision to talk to his parents about their relationship " Is parth taking the right decision. Is it too early to reveal our relationship even to the world for that matter. People now know us as good friends no doubt fans still ship us but what about Parth's own career. Will it not get affected I have also discussed with him earlier but he does not understand. I will have to talk to him about this. " Niti's trance was broken when Parth touched her shoulder to bring her out of her stance.

"Kya soch rahi thi? kabse bula raha hoon" parth said caressing her hair. Niti turned to him took his hand and entwined her fingers with his , cupped his cheek with the other hand and tiptoeing she kissed his forehead. she made him sit on the bed and sat beside him. she looked in to his eyes and said " Parth just listen to me patiently" Parth frowned but she stopped him keeping finger on his lips and continued " Parth isnt it too early to reveal about us to everyone?" he flinched but she held his hand and kissed his knuckles " Parth you know na I love you but you are already in the start of your career, I want you to focus on it. you always wanted to do a film right and you have got that golden opportunity your responsibility is towards your career and what you wanted to be all through your life then why shift this responsibility towards me. I do not want us to regret later i want us to cherish your success first ."

Parth who was listening to her patiently till now jerked his hand away from her listening to the word REGRET from her and stood up " So, this is what you have been thinking. You are not sure about us right" Niti nodded in a No but he was already messed up, he had lost control over his emotions and words. " You will regret right aur hogi bhi kyu nahi, the kind of person I am you are not sure about me. There are so many who can love you , who can take care of you who are eligible to be your life partner. Mera toh career bhi abhi tak nahi bana , kya hoo mein kuch bhi nahi hai na?" Niti saw this coming as she had many times saw his jealousy towards her male co-stars but she never knew that it would turn out this bitter she knew he would regret every bit of it. Before he could do more damage she hugged him tightly clutching his shirt in her strong grip and kissed his heart numerous times to calm him down. He was stern in the beginning but relaxed in her embrace he knew what blunder he was going to do.