Moments together...

He closed the door with a thud and pinned her to the door "why....." is the only word came out of his mouth but before she could answer her lips were taken for an harsh, urgent , soul steering and toe curling kiss.

Niti stood surrendered when Parth took both her lips in to his sucking, chewing, biting them punishing her for playing this prank on him. Fisting her hair with one hand and squeezing her waist by his other he just kept punishing her for each moment that he had suffered when Niti did not pick his phone. He left her for milli seconds to breathe at intervals and again got back to his punishing business.

His  intensity was making Niti dizzy, she had clutched his shirt from the back so that she could atleast stand. She did not stop him knowing his possessiveness towards her, she was drained out since morning. The whole drama that happened since the evening had already taken a troll over her and now Parth was taking out all his insecurities and frustration over her. He stopped only when he felt her hold getting loose, sensing that he left her lips in a jiffy and looked at her face. She looked pale, her eyes closed, tears had left stains on her cheeks and sweat beads formed on her forehead.

As soon as Parth made his hold loose on her waist She slumped on his chest breathing heavily. Parth again held her tightly before she slumped to the ground. She was not unconscious but she was too tired to even stand, seeing her condition Parth panicked  and started stroking her cheeks " Niti, wake up...please neet wake up" .

He picked her up in his arms and made her sit on the bench, hugging her tightly making her hide in his chest. He was rubbing her back and her small palms with his large ones and within few minutes Niti was atleast breathing properly. She slowly opened her eyes and caressing his heart she removed her face that was completely buried in his chest.

Parth looked at her face and sighed in relief, she smiled at him and started caressing his cheeks " Parth, I am so sorry if I would have known that you will be so troubled I would have never pulled that prank on you". He held her hand that caressed his cheek and kissed her palm softly, he lifted his hand and caressed her lower lip that had swollen because of the intense kiss they had shared few minutes back.

Parth again pulled her in his chest remembering her condition few minutes back , he combed her silky hairs with his long slender fingers breathing a sigh of relief he happily confessed " Niti, I am so happy that mom has accepted us. I am happy that we can now have a life together." Niti raised her head and bored her eyes in to his which shone with happiness thinking how lucky she is to have this beautiful human who belongs only to her.

Niti cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead lingering her lips for few seconds , trailing down her lips she kissed his eyes followed by his nose and giving him a Eskimo kiss she finally cupped his palms in hers and spoke " Parth, I need to share a news with you ." Parth looked at her in confusion and Niti gripped his hands more firmly assuring him that everything's fine she continued " Parth, umm..I received a call from star plus for working as a lead of an upcoming show and...."

she was cut in between by Parth who was now excited as hell " what,when, that's a news, what show it is?" But before he could speak more he was shushed by Niti when she kept her finger on his lips " oh Parth, let me atleast speak. I received the call yesterday and I wanted to share this to you when I meet you but all this happened and I could not even tell you.  The show name is Ishqbaaz opposite Nakul Mehta" Parth beamed in happiness "wow! what a news Niti? Wonderful , now it will become more easy for us to meet on sets" Niti smiled at his response as this guy was only bothered about meeting her and how crazily she fell in love with him again.

" Niti, chalo lets give this news to all come let's go." Parth said standing up from the bench and dragged Niti along to his family. Parth and Niti reached the room where Purvi was shifted and all his family members were seated . Parth's mom saw her son beaming with happiness as she had given him the peace of his life. He smiled and came forward to speak but he was stopped by Purvi " bhaiya..baki sab baad mein , you know no one has picked by angel yet because all were waiting for his mamu to come and pick her up first" Parth gave the best of his smile listening to his bhabhi and moved ahead to hold the little angel. He held the baby softly who was soft as a cotton candy and kissed her cheeks ever so lovingly.

Niti was admiring both of them and blushed thinking what amazing father Parth would be " what a beautiful feeling it is to see my love holding this little angel. How would Parth  look holding our baby? Oh god what am I even thinking?" She just looked away shying. Parth's mom and other people were noticing this and now that they knew everything about Parth and Niti they happily welcomed her in their family. Parth's mom  said with a mischievous smile on her face " Parth , tumhe nahi lagta ki uski chachi ko bhi usko pyaar Karne ka mouka milna chahiye" Listening to this Niti blushed hard and Parth gave a goofy smile to his mother " haan , Niti come na... chachi ka bhi poora haq hai" Purvi said looking at Niti and all of them smiled.

Niti was turning red with all the teasing and when she turned to move out she bumped in to some one. " Sorry, woh meine dekha......" her words got stuck in her throat after looking at the person.

I know it's a small update but lots stored in the future. Whom did Niti bump in to ? Was this so simple Niti being accepted in Parth's family? Keep tuned to read lots of twists coming ahead. Keep voting and commenting. The more the votes and comments the more sooner I update.