Making it up.....

Parth and Niti stood there embracing each other healing their souls. Deepa was pacing restlessly outside the room assuming all the possible scenarios that must be happening between the duo. She could not hold more of her restlessness and peeped in slowly and all her restlessness flew away seeing both of them in each other's embrace.

Deepa decided not to disturb their new found peace and closed the door slowly without making any noise. Deepa was extremely happy she just wanted to go and hug them because she had brought the lovers back. But she knew they needed time so she decided to leave them alone in her house tonight. Deepa's in laws stayed in the other part of mumbai and she decided to move to their place. She called her husband and told him about her plan and he was more than happy to accept it. Deepa took her purse and nitara and moved out of the house but before leaving she called Parth.

Parth and Niti's trance was broken by his phone ringing but Parth was not ready to leave her. She tried to move from his embrace "Parth please pick the phone...it's ringing " Parth was irked by her wriggling and jerked her more in to him and picked the phone "hello..." Deepa spoke from the other side "Parth , i know you both need to catch up a lot. I am leaving to my in laws house for tonight. You can have some time with Niti. And don't worry your Jiju has approved of it. Take care baccha " and hung up the phone.

Parth hugged Niti back as soon as he finished talking to Deepa. Niti was at peace but she knew that Parth was not. She could sense by his hold that something was troubling him deep inside. She removed her face from his chest and looked in to his deep eyes and they depicted pain. As soon as she saw in his eyes a tear drop trickled down his cheek and dropped on Niti's nose. She wiped her nose and moved her hand to wipe his tear but he stopped her in the middle " let them come out Niti, I have been holding them for long" and few more tear drops trickled from his eyes. He hugged her again and sobbed in her embrace ensuring himself that she is near him.

Niti needed to know what's troubling him. She held his shoulders and made him sit on the bed while she stood caressing his messy hair. He took her hands which rested on his shoulders, held her palm and kissed them passionately looking in to her eyes. Niti was having tears in her eyes seeing her love like this but controlled. She knew how much he hated her tears. She cupped his face and leaned down and kissed his forehead lingering her lips there for some moments. Parth could not hold back and as usual he dug his face in her stomach held her with hands around her waist to get the much needed warmth meanwhile Niti kept combing his hair.

After some time she felt his hold loosening. He removed his hands from her waist and took her hands in his and made her sit besides him but said nothing. Niti was getting worried on his behaviour " Parth please say something. Tum mujhe Dara rahe ho. Hua kya hai? Please let it out...please" . Parth looked at Niti who was worried on his behaviour so he decided not to trouble her more and let it out. He left a sigh from his mouth " Niti.... I love you.....I love so much" and just kept staring at her and she smiled to his confession. She decided not to bother him more and laid down on the bed spreading her arms gesturing him to lie down with her. He wasted no second and laid down besides her taking her in his arm. She touched her forehead with his and chuckled "pata nahi Deepa di kya soch rahi hogi" he replied smilingly " woh...she's gone to visit her in laws. So we are all alone tonight". Niti was relaxed a bit and cupped his face and pecked his lips lightly and he replied her the same way.

It was midnight and Niti was sleeping peacefully but her sleep got disturbed when she felt she was all alone on the bed. She heard some sounds coming from the kitchen. She got down from the bed and moved towards the kitchen. She saw Parth standing in front of the opened fridge and was searching something. She understood that Parth had not had his dinner and must be hungry. While he stood there all confused Niti tip toed and shouted "boo..." he jumped on listening to her voice and then calmed himself keeping his palm on his heart " oh God! Pagal ho gayi ho...mein dar gaya" Niti laughed on his reaction " ha ha....dar gaye. Kya kar rahe ho?" Parth scratched his hair and said innocently " I am hungry yaar...tumse Milne ke baad bhul gaya tha that I have not had dinner aur tumne bhi toh kuch khaya nahi hoga?" Niti nodded . Parth back hugged her and whispered in her ear " I am hungry....there is nothing in the fridge. What should I eat ?" Niti held his hands on her stomach and teasingly said " ab kya karein now even I am hungry" Parth looked at her disappointedly he thought she will make something for him " hmm....mujhe laga ki tum....ab rehne do." He was about to turn but she held his hand " I know you cannot stay hungry for long. Wait I will make something for you" parth grinned and asked her make pasta in white sauce.. "Niti , in that drawer there is pasta and we have milk , cheese and flour in the fridge please make pasta in white sauce for me".

While she was busy in making the pasta his eyes were glued to her. She was looking cute in her crop top and shorts. He was staring at Her beautiful eyes and pouty lips which moved every time she asked him what he wants to add in the pasta " how ...how could I let this beautiful part me go away from me. I ignored her, for no reason I was doubting on the beautiful bond we have. I was trying to move on when I know it's her with whom I have to move ahead in life".

He was looking down at his feet in guilt and Niti saw him thinking something " how ....like how could I imagine my life without you. It's you where I belong I promised to stay the sensible in our relationship. We had built our beautiful world together and I was going to destroy it. I know you are guilty of what happened but you alone are not responsible. Let's heal us again together.."

Parth looked at Niti . There eyes met and within fraction of seconds they conveyed the message to each other what they were thinking seconds ago. Their bond was such they never needed words there eyes did the talking. Parth walked towards Niti and she moved towards him. And without wasting a second Parth fused his lips with her and she replied to him with equal fervour. His hands around her waist and her hands locked around his neck.

It was not going to end soon as they had lots to catch up. He was sucking her lips and she just surrendered. His hands moved feeling her curves and she pulled him deeper by fisting his hair. Now it was more than sexual attractions or desired for them what they shared was Divine. Kissing madly They were telling each other how badly they missed being like this. He was pulling her more in himself and she raised her leg and kept it around his waist. He was caressing her thighs he pulled her up and she kept her other leg around his waist too. He was going crazy he made her sit on the kitchen island pushing the pans away. He left her lips and started rubbing his lips on her jawline , below her ear lobe and her nape. He sucked on her collar bone and started giving open mouth kisses trailing from her throat to her cleavage and then on her assets above the fabric meanwhile his hands travelled inside her kurti till the hook of her lingerie . Niti was also getting excited now . In the heat of the passion her hands reached to unhook his shirt buttons and she removed his shirt from his body and when her hands moved on his torso his patience broke loose and he in a jiffy unhooked her lingerie . His hands started caressing her bare back in side her crop top and his lips smashed on to her once again relishing her.

Anyone who would look at them would definitely be aroused looking their position. She was sitting on the kitchen island and Parth stood bare chest in between her legs with hands caressing her curves kissing the hell out of her and she was kneading his hair messing them more. It was difficult for them to control their passion today. His hands travelled from her bare back just below her breasts. before he could touch her bare breasts he looked at her for consent and she just kissed him giving him the permission. Why will she not? Because he is the only person who has this right over her. Parth's hands moved up and he caressed her assets softly making sure he does not hurt her. Niti shivered when his fingers touched her mounds and she bit his lips in response. He was kneading her assets taking his own sweet time and she was breathing heavily keeping her head on his chest. He was about to remove her top but their moment got disturbed when the boiling water kept on the gas for pasta spilled over the gas making the lid fall on the ground .

They both looked at each other panting heavily and Niti blushed away looking at their disheveled state. She jumped down from the island and moved towards the gas to close it and Parth searched for his shirt and wore it. Niti turned and hooked her lingerie and straightened her top and combed her hair with her fingers. Parth buttoned up his shirt and scratched his neck smilingly. They both looked at each other and started laughing remembering the passion they shared few moments ago. Parth walked towards Niti and held her hand " umm...Niti I hope I did not take it far this time..." Niti kept her finger on his lips " shhh.. don't feel guilty you have every right on me....." and he kissed her forehead " waise Niti I must say you have beautiful,,......you know" before he could say anything she palmed his mouth. To change the topic she asked a question listening to which Parth's expression changed to worried " how are your mom and dad?" .