Precious Moments....

Waking up in the arms of the one whom you love is the most blissful moment in the morning. Parth woke up to a blissful sight of sleeping Niti besides him in his embrace. How wrong he was for his insecurities towards her but it was Niti who had always been there for him. he watched her for some time and leaned to kiss her forehead and just then a naughty thought came to his mind " how will she look when I will make love to her? isshhhh... gosh waiting for that day when I will make her mine completely" . He blushed on his own thoughts and tried to pull him out of her embrace so that he does not loose his control but that disturbed Niti's sleep and she tugged on to him more.In the process of bringing him more closer her cheek rubbed his bare chest and with that touch she opened her eyes. Her cheek was still on his chest and she could hear his heart beating.

Listening to his heart beat was  like a beautiful melody to her ears, she smiled still laying there. She turned her face and kissed just above his heart giving him peace. He held her chin and looked in to her eyes which had immense love for her love. He kissed her forehead and said "Niti , get ready soon. Dont you remember palash has called us for the final touches for the video we shot" she snuggled more in to him " hmmm...parth please thodi der aur I love to sleep like this in your embrace" He giggled on her childish behavior and in order to get her ready a michevious plan came to his mind "Niti, tumhare iraade kuch tik nahi lag rahe hai aaj. Ek bechara ladke ko aadhe kapdon mein dekh kar tumhari niyat kharab ho gayi lagta hai?" . Niti understood the tease in his words and started brushing her hands on his torso, then to his chest and then on his neck " Yeah...I am planning to do somethings to you" with that she reached to his jeans button and started playing with it and Parth's condition got worse when she literally opened it.He clutched her shoulders tightly "Don't , you have no idea how am i controlling myself since morning. But since you decided to tease me you will have to bear the punishment" with that he grabbed her lips in to a hungry kiss devouring her lips completely sucking them as if his life depended on them. 

12.00 Noon, Palash's  sutdio

Parth and Niti reached Palash's  studio after getting ready in their respective apartments. Parth in the hurry did not have his breakfast and Niti had an apple on the way. Palash was waiting for them; Niti reached first but parth was a bit late. after 15 mins he arrived but he looked grumpy, Palash saw the watch and was about to say something but Niti held his hand.  palash got the the clue and he decided to complete the ending scenes quickly. The choreographer was showing Parth the steps but he was not getting it at all even palash was surprised that why parth is not able to do simple steps and niti could also see the uneasiness in him.  It took no time for her to guess what was troubling him . she went to palash and said " Palash, lets take a break for 15 mins (Palash was about to interrupt but Niti held his hand) . you know why he is grumpy (palash nodded negatively) wait and watch " she went to the spot boy and asked him to get something  and moved towards Parth " Parth, What happened? " he looked towards her and shrugged his shoulders .She smiled at him and asked the spot boy to give the packet to parth . Parth took it from him giving her a confused look , she gestured him to open it .  Parth opened the packet and gave the brightest smile to Niti after seeing what was in the packet . Palash was also astonished to see his grumpy friend change in to a Smiley friend. Niti asked parth "Breakfast kiya tha aaj" parth nodded negatively. She smiled at him and removed the sandwich from the packet and handed it to him " Mr. Grumpy ab jaldi khao ise " she made him have  a bite and smiled at her man child . while eating the sauce got spread on parths cheeks and he was narrating her that how he had skipped his breakfast , she cleaned his face with the tissue.

This all was noticed by Palash and he silently thanked Niti for coming in his friends life because palash was a witness to Parths pains and then how everything changed when Niti came in his life. Palash came towards them and cleared his throat " abbey Mr. Grumpy batana tha na ki bhook lagi hai tab se mooh fula kar baita hai. agar yeh niti nahi batati toh tune toh aaj sabko kha jaana tha" with that the trio laughed and continued their shoot. 

After the shoot Parth went to drop Niti to her house. They both entered the living room where zara was playing and as soon as she saw them both she ran towards them but she hugged parth first " Mumma, see my new friend has come" and Niti pouted "you dont love massi now". Zara became confused and to  make it up she kissed Niti on he cheek while in Parths arms. Niti's mom and sis also saw this and all of them laughed on her gesture.

Aditi Niti's sister raised her brows at parth as if asking him that was everything fine. He smiled and did a thumbs up. He was there for sometime  and after bidding bye to everyone when he was about to move he bumped in to someone. He looked towards the person to say sorry but his voice got choked in the middle " oh sorr.........."

Who was the person and why paths voice choked. Lets find it out in the next chapter. Next chapter on its way but for that you have to comment and guess the person and his/her reaction. more the comments more early the chapter.