Meant to Be//Cameron Dallas...

بواسطة _smokingsam

Jasmine and Niki are famous Youtubers/viners along with Jasmine's brother Matthew Espinosa they are all apart... المزيد

Meant to Be
Chapter 2- Airport
Chapter 3- The scare
Chapter 4- Beach
Chapter 5- Best Friends
Chapter 6- I need you.
Chapter 7- But I love you.
Chapter 8- Voice of an Angel
Chapter 9- Taken by surprise
Chapter 10- What just happened?!?!
Chapter 11- Clumsy Kiss
Chapter 12- By my side.
Chapter 13- The Words that hurt.
Chapter 14- Finally Reunited
Chapter 15- What are you up to?
Chapter 16- Emotions
Chapter 17- Why?
Chapter 18- decisions
Chapter 19- You.
Chapter 20- You and I.
Chapter 21- First Date.
Chapter 22- Family.
Chapter 23- Goodbye.
Chapter 24- Missing You.
Chapter 25- Needing you.
Author's Note (Please Read)
Chapter 26- Sleeping with the enemy.
Chapter 27-What is wrong with you.
Chapter 28- The Unspeakable
Chapter 29- The Regretful, Beautiful Mistake
A/N
Chapter 30- No, I'm sorry
Chapter 31- Friendships.
IMPORTANT?!?!?!
Chapter 32- Sealing the Deal.
Chapter 33- Past.
Chapter 34- There.
Chapter 35- Look.
Sorry
Chapter 36- Broken.
QUESTION?
Chapter 37- Doing Ok, Or.....
Chapter 38- Broken Bones.
Chapter 39- Gone.
Chapter 40- The Funeral.
Chapter 41- Getting there.
Chapter 42- Moving Forward.
Chapter 43- Gaining or Losing?
Chapter 44- The Test.
Sorry
Chapter 45- The truth
Chapter 46- New Little Spark.
Chapter 47- New Beginnings
Chapter 48- Love In The Air
Chapter 49- Positive or Negative?
Chapter 50- Little Girl.
Chapter 51- Loves
~Completed~
NEW BOOK

Chapter 52- Happy.

4.9K 81 17
بواسطة _smokingsam

Jasmine’s POV.

We are taking little Cameron home today, he has been a little fighter. It has been a stressful, and draining couple of months and I’m just so thankful that it is over, we can finally take him home. 

We had a massive scare 1 month after I woke up and saw him for the first time. His heart stopped beating, he was revived and has been reasonably ok ever since. 

I’m devastated about hearing that I never even got to hold my little girl and that she passed on but I’m so grateful that Cameron is holding on strong and has made it through everything. 

I can’t even bring myself to grasp the fact that I actually have a child with Jack. It just seems as if none of this is real, yet it is completely real and happening. I just never pictured myself ending up with Jack but now that’s all I can picture, is me and him together with a family. 

I really love him, I’m so in love with him that it causes an ache in my heart and a question constantly floating around in my brain, why me?

He is such a blessed human, with his personality all the way down to his god damn voice. He is just the perfect definition of a human being, when I look or think of him I can never pick up any flaws to me he is more than perfect, he is flawless. One being who posses no flaws. 

Jack G POV. 

I look at her as she sits in the little rocking chair placed in a little corner in Cameron’s room, she is everything to me. She is just so beautiful, the way she looks at our baby is the most perfect image in the whole entire world. 

I knew I loved Jasmine from the start but I never knew that she would be the one that I would be settling down with but I can’t honestly picture being with anyone but her. I’m just so happy that she’s in my life and I can actually tell people, yeah she is mine. 

When she was asleep for that week, I was so scared she wasn’t going to wake up. I can’t believe I could’ve lost her, I couldn’t do this without her. She is what keeps me going and keeps me believing that everything will work out. 

That’s all I’ve been thinking about, beside the worrying thoughts of Cameron. The thought of losing her has just been constantly thought of, she is the cause of my happiness and I just don’t believe that I could be happy without her in my life. 

I also couldn’t be a father on my own, I know nothing. At least that I have Jasmine and we can figure out parenthood together. Whatever obstacle that comes our way I believe we will be able to overcome it together. 

Jasmine POV. 

“Ok, Jasmine, Jack, you two are welcome to take little Cameron home. You just need to sign some papers and ensure that you come for a weekly check up before he is a fully healthy baby.” The doctor who has been looking after us this whole journey. 

I know it’s been a hard, devastating journey but it was still a journey we went through together. 

“Ok, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for our family and our little man, I appreciate it.” I stood up and walked over to the doctor and gave him a slight hug, he smiled in return “No worries, it’s my job” he replied and lead us to the front desk. 

“Well, that was a tough couple of months. We can finally take him home now.” Jack said making our way back to the car with the brand new baby car seat. “Yes, it sure has been I’m just glad we got through it even though we still lost someone very special.” I said getting a bit teary about the thought of our little girl and dug my face into the blankets that Cameron was wrapped in. Jack’s warm, soothing arms wrapped around my shoulders and pulled both Cameron and I close to him. 

“I love you two so much” he said into my hair and kissed me on the head softly which still caused a butterfly riot to take place in the pit of my stomach. “We love you too” I said wiggling my head closer to his chest. 

“Ok, now let’s figure out how we use this god damn thing.” Jack said indicating to the baby car seat. “Ok….so……you must put this….like that….and this like…that” he said struggling with his tongue poking out in concentration. I giggled at him. 

“Jack let me try, we have been here for 20 minutes. Let me try.” I pleaded for the fifth time. “No, I’m the man I can do this.” he said out of frustration fiddling with the seat bleat. “Seriously, just move out of the way” I said pushing him out of the way, “Ok so that goes like that…..and then you connect that…..with….oh…that” I said with glee, seen as though I actually did it the correct way. “Your kidding me” Jack said annoyed and sat in the front seat of the car. 

“Oh I’m the man, It’s my job, I can do it” I said mimicking what he said in his voice that didn’t sound anything like his voice but I tried. He laughed, “That sounds nothing like me” “Well, I don’t care the point was that I did it in less that 2 minutes and you couldn’t even figure it out in 20” I smirked at him. “Whatever” he said rolling his eyes. 

“You wanna get him out and I will get the bags and stuff?” Jack asked pulling in to Nash and I’s apartment. “Sure.” I replied and quickly ran around to Cameron’s door and pulled my little man out of the car and rested his head on my shoulder as he slept drooling a little. I wanted to try and get him up to the crib that Nash and Matt kindly set up for me as well as a baby monitor. I quickly picked up the pace as I was reaching the front door, I quietly turned the nob of the door and whispered shh shh to the unsettled baby in my arms. As I went to turn the lights on, all the different figures pop out from all places around the room and scream “WELCOME HOME!”

I smiled but was still very shocked and suddenly before anyone could say anything a loud screech came from little Cameron. “SHh, shh baby don’t cry. I will go put you to bed.” I said bopping him up and down walking up the stairs. I heard everyone greet Jack as he walked through the door shortly behind me. 

“Goodnight, little man.” I said and kissed the top of his head. I quietly closed the door and made my way downstairs to greet the tons of people in our home.

“JASMINE?!?!” I hear someone yell from the bottom of the stairs, I look down and see Niki at the bottom of the stair case. I immediately jumped down the stairs and jumped on her and hugged her. “OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” I said screaming in her ear, “I missed you too, I’m so sorry about your little girl, but congrats on little Cameron and naming him Cameron is the most beautiful thing you could’ve ever done. He would be so appreciative about that.” she explained. “It’s alright, thank you Niki.” I hugged her again. 

I walked over to Matt and Taylah, who were standing hand in hand. “Jaz, we are so sorry we like forgot about the bub for a sec. Terrible idea I’m so sorry.” Taylah apologised, “Taylah it’s ok, I love it thank you” I said hugging her. “How you holding up?” Matt chimed in, “I’m alright, tired but I’m happy” I explained. We kept small talk for a while until Sam pulled me aside.

“Hey babes, how you going with everything?” he asked, I smiled and replied “I’m alright” “Goody, come on let’s go and get you a drink.” he said and grabbed me a beer. “Thanks” I replied taking the beer from his hands and opening it and taking a sip. It’s ok, I ain’t breast feeding so I can drink. 

After a few beers and a long night of catching up and getting back into the old lifestyle again. Everybody decided to leave and call it a night. Nash came over to me and joined me sitting on the couch, “We haven’t talked all night” he said putting his arm around me “I know, I was catching up with everyone” I said, “That’s alright, cause I live with you and see you all the time.” I giggled. “Not for long” he replied dead serious, “What??!?!!” I asked turning around facing him properly. “Linsey and I decided that you have a bub now and you and Jack need to focus on him and honestly I would like to sleep at night.” he laughed and I let him continued, “Linsey and I found a really nice place about 4 blocks away and we will come over all the time and be here when ever you need us” he stated. I smiled, “I’m glad you and linsey are in a good place to do something like this. Nash that’s really thoughtful of you. Thank you so much.” I said hugging him tight around his neck. “I love you Jaz, and I know you and Jack are gonna raise a great son.” he said in my shoulder. “I love you too Nash and you and Linsey are a perfect match and I wish the best for your relationship.” I said in his shoulder. We pulled apart and I rubbed my eyes, “I’m gonna go to bed.” I said and he nodded in agreement, “Same.” 

“Night Nashty” 

“Night wo wo” 

I walked up stairs into my room and the most beautiful sight was in place. The two loves of my lives were sleeping so peacefully in their beds. I walked over to little Cameron, “I love you, I will protect through everything.” I said and kissed his forehead. I washed my face and walked over to my side of the bed and laid down and wrapped my arms around Jack as he was sleeping. “I love you baby, forever and always.” I said and kissed his cheek. 

This was just perfect. 

My happily ever after. 

A/N That’s it guys last chapter and then I will have one sum up chapter which will sum up all of what is going on in their lives and where they stand today. Anyway 57K is honestly phenomenal. I love you guys so much. Please comment on the book share your thoughts and talk to me I really like when you guys do that. 

Jaz xx 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.7K 200 30
Laura Irwin is going on tour with her brother Ashton and she doesn't know who the band is so What will happen when she meets the band? Will she fal...
597K 8.6K 66
Casey Mendes is just a normal girl. She lives the normal teenage life. But there's one thing that could change that. Her cousin is the one and only S...
99.8K 1.9K 41
Sophie and Taylor are famous youtubers / Viners . What happens when these two girls from plain old hawaii,get put in magcon? What happens when each...
35.2K 1K 42
Have you ever imagined having a famous sibling? You know, a sibling that is in the top ten on famousbirthdays.com and has millions of followers on so...