Chapter 32- Sealing the Deal.

~hey guys I’m back, sorry for the lack of posts, got back from Bali and settled back down, so yeah prepared for a few updates~ 

Jasmine’s POV. 

Shawn and I have been dating now for about 2 months, everything is great, he is great, I’m great, we’re great. I really, really like him and my feelings towards him only grow everyday, he is literally just the perfect guy. Yes, I know, there is no such thing as a ‘perfect guy’ well to me Shawn is. 

Everything about him you know like, his touch is electrifying, well to when it touches my skin, and his eyes I swear you could just get lost in them for days, and he is just so warm I could cuddle him for hours on end. I know I probably sound really cheesy right now, but I’m not even kidding, when I’m with him nothing else matters. I’m safe. 

“Morning Jaz” I turned around to see Shawn coming into the room with a cup of something. I was in the middle of getting changed too, just wearing a lacy bra and underwear, he smirked at me once he realised he caught me half naked. I get dressed in front of him all the time so I just laughed and continued doing what I was doing. 

Until I felt his warm arms wrap around my small body and pick me up and throw me on the bed. He started kissing my neck, which caused small moans of pleasure to escape from my mouth, he then started kissing all down my body. His kiss only left me wanting more, he was like a drug, I just wanted more, I couldn’t get enough. 

I quickly turned him over so now I was on top and taking control, I took his shirt off and started kissing him passionately and deeply. The kiss was only deepening by the minute, I broke the kiss so that we could both catch our breathe and started sucking on his neck leaving little bites on his neck. Shit, that’s not gonna make anything obvious. I left a trail of my kisses all down his neck leading to the rim of his pants. I started kissing him again, when suddenly I felt something moving around in his pants, I smiled profusely. He went red. “Don’t be embarrassed, that’s good” I smiled at him, he just grabbed my face and starting making out with me more. He grabbed the clip of my bra and un clipped it and threw it on the ground, his eyes went wide. “Geez, have a good look” I said sarcastically, he just laughed and we got back into business. 

He grabbed the condom out of his draw and quickly slipped it on with me still kissing down on his neck. “Jaz, I can’t concentrate when your doing that” he said out of pleasure. I laughed and stopped and rolled off of him while he finished, he was taking a while he was nervous. “Do you need help?” I asked him smiling, “No, I got it” he said struggling, I nodded and let him continue. Once he got it on, he rolled over on top of me and breathed heavily, I looked up at him “It’s ok” I said smiling, He nodded “Ready?” he asked nervously. I just nodded, he started off slow and once he got the hang of it he gradually went faster. Once we both reached our highs we rolled over and looked up to the ceiling, “That was amazing” Shawn turned and looked at me. “Wasn’t it” I said happily. 

We both laid there for a bit and cuddled up next to each other. Until we both decided that we should probably get packing for our next Magcon event. I have been spending the week in Canada with Shawn and his family, they were all very sweet and welcoming. It was very beautiful here and all of the people are very nice. 

We were packing for about 20 minutes when I got a call on face time. It was Taylah, we looked at each other and laughed, this has gotta be good, we both left her with Matt and Niki for a week while I was here with Shawn. She is probably dying inside. I answered it with a smile and a very unhappy looking Taylah “Look guys I seriously can’t take it anymore, they are little bitches. By they I mean Matt.” she said angrily. Shawn and I laughed so hard.