Chapter 2- Airport

“Thank you so much Mrs Espinosa for letting me stay with you guys I can’t thank you enough” Niki said whilst getting in the car.

“Oh no worries sweetheart your welcome to stay for as long as you need to your like my second daughter” My mum replied grabbing Niki’s hand and smiling at her. 

Poor Niki has a lot of family issues, so mum decided enough was enough so we just basically took her in, that’s ok though cause she was my best friend since we were in diapers. 

Plus we do our vines and youtube together. So it worked out in our favor. 

Like Jack and Jack do theirs but obviously we are girls. 

Once we arrive at the airport we say our goodbyes to mum and head off to our flight. That got announced that it was boarding just as we past the food court so we quickly ran to the gate and got on the plane. 

I sat next to Niki on the window side. While Matt sat next to Niki on the end. He begged me not to sit next to Niki because he really likes Niki and always gets nervous around her its super cute, so I made her sit next to him just to piss him off. 

“So you excited to see the boys?” Niki says smiling. 

“Of course, I missed them so much” I say smiling. I forgot that I was gonna see all the boys again. 

“Oh yeah especially Cam, Shawn, and Jack G” she said smiling a bigger smile. 

“Definitely them” I say smiling.  

Them 3 were my best friends ever besides Niki. I just got along really well with them since day 1 and we all have been super close ever since. They are just protective of me and stuff like that I just love them to bits. 

“How about Jack J, and Taylor” I say smiling at her those where her best friends ahaha she loved them too. 

We always Skype and FaceTime them and everything but it’s way better when you see them in person. 

“Yes Oh My Gosh, I haven’t seen them for ages I MISS THEM SOOOOO MUCH” she exclaimed.

I couldn’t help but laugh at her.

Matt’s  POV

I over heard Jasmine and Niki’s conversation and I got a little jealous I’ll admit. 

Yes I like Niki and unfortunately Jasmine knows because she over heard a conversation I was having with Cater. It was just about how I felt with Niki staying with us and everything. 

I know Jasmine won’t tell her cause Jasmine is definitely one to keep her promises which is good I can trust her. 

I just get so nervous around Niki, no matter how hard I try to be cool I fail big time. Niki probably thinks I’m an idiot.