Chapter 6- I need you.

We got down to Magcon rehearsals and Mostly everyone else was down there. 

“Hey Niki” Matt smiled.

“Hi Matt” I said trying hard to keep cool, I know he is Jasmine’s brother so I wouldn’t ever do anything if she told me not to. But I have developed some unwanted feelings for Matt I don’t even no why. 

He is so clumsy and every time he talks to me he falls over or embarrasses himself. Maybe that’s why I like him because he is clumsy just like me. 

“How are you going?” he asks sounding nervous.

I just smiled “I’m good thank you, how are you going Matt?” 

“I’m great-” he got cut off by Cater calling him for help on the stage that Magcon is held on.

“And there he goes, a 5 second conversation is all” I mumble to myself looking at my feet.

Jasmine’s POV. 

We were all sitting around back stage getting ready for Magcon to start and Jack G and Shawn were practicing singing as usual, they sound amazing. I could listen to them forever.

 I was sitting there listening to them when Cameron came up from behind me and told me that he wanted to talk to me. 

He leaded me into a room and told me he had something for me I was so unsure on what he was going to give me. 

He came back and gave me an envelope, I opened it and inside was a ticket to Chino Hills, California. 

“If you ever need to talk or just want to come see me, remember I am always here for you whenever you need me” he said taking my hands and looking in to my eyes.

Cameron has always been there for me especially last year when my dad past away. He flew over to my house and stayed with me for a couple of weeks. I could never thank him enough for how much he helped me with that, and the hate I get a lot of. 

“Cameron-” I look at him but he cuts me off.

“Look Jaz you mean everything to me, seeing you upset and last year when you went through a rough patch, that hurt me so much seeing you that way. Also I know how you get when you get hate from people it really gets you down. I just want you to know you will always have me no matter what ok?” he says wiping the tear that fell down my cheek with his thumb.

“Cameron, thank you for everything, I know I wouldn’t be this happy now if it wasn’t for you, and Everything you’ve done for me. This is the best present ever. Love you Cam” I said kissing his cheek and hugging him. 

“Love you to Jasmine, and your welcome” he said as we pulled away from our long hug and we decided that we should probably head back to the Magcon convention. 

Once we got there the fans were already all inside the venue. 

We all took pictures with fans and signed stuff. Then went on stage and danced and goofed off. Shawn and Jacob sang and also Jack and Jack sang their songs. Then Magcon ended for the day. 

I was so exhausted and decided to go back up my room and just chill for the rest of the night plus I think we had left over pizza from last night that we could heat up and eat. 

I got to my room after saying goodnight to everyone i had a shower because I had a headache and having a shower always helped when I had a headache. 

I got out and saw I had a text from Niki

Hey Jaz, Jack J and I are going out tonight and I probably won’t be back til later, don’t wait up cause I might be crashing at Jack’s. Love ya 

I quickly replied

hey, ok have fun :) 

I got in my bed and curled up in a little ball, for some reason I was so cold. I got out of bed and grabbed some more blankets but nothing worked. I couldn’t sleep. 

I texted Shawn

Hey can you come up to my room please, I need your help 

I straight away received a reply 

Alright on my way :)

In about 3 minutes I heard a knock on the door. My room was pitch black so I may have tripped over a couple of times trying to get to the door. I opened the door and squinted my eyes together cause it was bright and saw Shawn smiling down at me. 

“Hey there Jaz, is everything ok?” he said anxiously.

“Hey, thank you for coming, I can’t sleep can you sing to me please?” I asked folding out my bottom lip, pleading. Shawn always sings to me when I can’t sleep, sometimes on the phone I would call him and he would start singing to me and I would eventually fall asleep and so would he.

My dad used to sing to me to get me to sleep when I was a little girl and I guess Shawn singing to me reminds me of my dad. 

“Ok fine, what do you want me to sing” he asks 

“thank you so much Shawn, and Sweater Weather” I said hugging him and running into my bed.

He laid down next to me and started singing and I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier, then I was asleep. Listening to Shawn’s amazing voice.