Chapter 52- Happy.

Jasmine’s POV.

We are taking little Cameron home today, he has been a little fighter. It has been a stressful, and draining couple of months and I’m just so thankful that it is over, we can finally take him home. 

We had a massive scare 1 month after I woke up and saw him for the first time. His heart stopped beating, he was revived and has been reasonably ok ever since. 

I’m devastated about hearing that I never even got to hold my little girl and that she passed on but I’m so grateful that Cameron is holding on strong and has made it through everything. 

I can’t even bring myself to grasp the fact that I actually have a child with Jack. It just seems as if none of this is real, yet it is completely real and happening. I just never pictured myself ending up with Jack but now that’s all I can picture, is me and him together with a family. 

I really love him, I’m so in love with him that it causes an ache in my heart and a question constantly floating around in my brain, why me?

He is such a blessed human, with his personality all the way down to his god damn voice. He is just the perfect definition of a human being, when I look or think of him I can never pick up any flaws to me he is more than perfect, he is flawless. One being who posses no flaws. 

Jack G POV. 

I look at her as she sits in the little rocking chair placed in a little corner in Cameron’s room, she is everything to me. She is just so beautiful, the way she looks at our baby is the most perfect image in the whole entire world. 

I knew I loved Jasmine from the start but I never knew that she would be the one that I would be settling down with but I can’t honestly picture being with anyone but her. I’m just so happy that she’s in my life and I can actually tell people, yeah she is mine. 

When she was asleep for that week, I was so scared she wasn’t going to wake up. I can’t believe I could’ve lost her, I couldn’t do this without her. She is what keeps me going and keeps me believing that everything will work out. 

That’s all I’ve been thinking about, beside the worrying thoughts of Cameron. The thought of losing her has just been constantly thought of, she is the cause of my happiness and I just don’t believe that I could be happy without her in my life. 

I also couldn’t be a father on my own, I know nothing. At least that I have Jasmine and we can figure out parenthood together. Whatever obstacle that comes our way I believe we will be able to overcome it together. 

Jasmine POV. 

“Ok, Jasmine, Jack, you two are welcome to take little Cameron home. You just need to sign some papers and ensure that you come for a weekly check up before he is a fully healthy baby.” The doctor who has been looking after us this whole journey. 

I know it’s been a hard, devastating journey but it was still a journey we went through together.