Chapter 51- Loves

Jack G 

It’s been 1 whole week since the delivery. Jasmine is still not awake. My little girl is dead. My little man is still fighting to stay alive and is battling but he seems to be making it. I haven’t named him yet, I’ll figure that out if Jasmine wakes up. No, WHEN she wakes up, she will wake up she has too. 

I’ve been by her side for so long I can’t even remember the last time I slept and when Nash or Taylah tells me to go home I sit in our baby’s room and sit with him. Basically I haven’t had a good’s night sleep for about a week and a bit. 

I just love Jasmine and this baby so much and also the baby that I still haven’t properly wrapped my head around the fact that she is dead but I love them all. I was so ready to have a family with Jasmine, yeah I know we aren’t married yet or anything like that but I’m in love with her and I planned to propose when she arrived home with the babies. With a welcome home party and stuff but now I’m afraid that she’s going to be so upset about the other baby. 

Jasmine’s mum, stepdad, and little sister Emma just arrived 1 day ago and have been staying at Nash and Jasmine’s apartment but haven’t been staying there as much because they have wanted to stay by her side. 

I am currently sitting next to Jasmine holding her hand in mine and starring at her praying that she will just wake up. I can feel a rush of exhaustion run through my whole body and slowing feel my eyes close with my head resting on Jasmine’s bed still holding her hand in mine. 

I slowly wake up and blink my eyes open and turn to Jasmine’s lifeless looking body and kiss her forehead, “I love you” I whisper getting up and walking to my son’s room and staying with him for a while. Until I heat a faint whimper and turn around hurting my neck and realising that Jasmine was in fact waking up. 

I quickly run over to her side as I watch her eyes flutter open revealing her beautiful blue eys that I haven’t seen in a while. “Hey” she chocked out, “Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?” I ask “I feel a bit woozy but I feel ok” she said and then suddenly her whole facial expression changed into a worried look. “The babies. Where are the babies? Are they ok?” She asked frantically causing attention of some of the nurses and doctors around. 

Our doctor came in, “Jasmine, your awake. How are you feeling?” he asked. “I’m fine where are my babies?” she asked worriedly. “How do you know that there was more then one.” he asked “I could feel me pushing out two before I…..I…I don’t really know what happened after that” she said sounding a bit confused to why she didn’t remember anything. 

“Well, Jasmine you have been unconscious for about a week after you gave birth because there were some complications which led to you losing a lot of blood.” The doctor explained to her. “WHAT? I’VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR 1 WEEK AND MY BABIES HAVE BEEN ALIVE FOR 1 WEEK AND I HAVEN’T EVEN GOTTEN TO HOLD THEM!” she yelled mainly to herself in frustration and tried to get out of her bed. She was successful as she held onto the hospitals walls. “My baby’s where are they?” she asked the doctor. “Umm Jasmine, you should sit down for what I’m about to tell you” the doctor suggested but she shook her head no and stood at the door. “Ok, well there was a reason for why you came to hospital and had your babies so early. This was because one of your babies organs stopped working the way that they were supposed to and caused you to bleed out.” he paused as Jasmine stood there with tears in her eyes as if she knew exactly what he was going to say next. The he continued, “I’m afraid we were unable to revive your little girl but the boy is currently in the ICU and is doing fine at the moment, we just need to monitor him seen as though he came out too early.” He said as Jasmine dropped to the fall in tears, “No……I didn’t even know” she whispered as I held her against my chest as she sobbed in it. 

The doctor left us alone and I cradled her as she tried to calm down. She looked up at me with glossy eyes and tear strained cheeks. “I can’t believe this…..it’s just…it’s just not fair. She had her whole life ahead of her. We lost a baby that we made together. Jack……I don’t know what to think” she explained how she was feeling. 

I kissed her head, “Jasmine, I have sat by your side and our sons side for a week just praying everyday that you two will be ok. I’m in love with you and the actual thought of losing you. Would be devastating and would honestly tare me apart. Our little girl is up in heaven now and she is gonna watch over us and her brother who she knew better then she knew us. Since they were in fact sharing a womb together. She is gonna look over us and be happy that we are taking care of her brother. We need to stay strong for him now and protect him. He is in a bad state because his organs aren’t developed properly yet and he has a lot of machines connected to him and is struggling to breathe. If we want him to stay alive we have to be there for him.” I said in the most comforting tone I possibly could have. 

She looked up at me again and slightly smiled, it kinda looked like a smile as if she was proud. “I’m lucky, I got you. C…can I go and you know……see him?” she asked, I nodded “Of course you can, he is your son” I said, I got up and held out my hand for her to grab. She grabbed it and stood up inches from my face, “He’s your son too” she said and kissed me on the lips. 

I held her hand as we walked down to the room our son was staying in while his organs are still developing. I watched as Jasmine walked in first still intertwining fingers with mine and pulling me slowly behind her but still close. I watched her facial expression change completely when she laid eyes on our little boy. 

Her eyes just sparkled with pure joy and happiness as she laid eyes on him. I watched as her eyes starting to well up with tears as she got so close that she was just above him. “He’s….he is so beautiful” she said letting some tears fall down her cheeks, “He is.” I walked up and placed one hand on her lower back as we both stood there and watched him sleep for a while. “Do you wanna touch him?” I asked, she nodded excitedly. “We aren’t aloud to hold him yet, he is attached to, too many machines for us to properly nurse him. But put your hands through these holes and you can hold his hand or stroke his head.” I said pointing to the holes in the box. 

“Wow, he has your nose, and your eyebrows. He is beautiful.” she said gazing up at me then putting all of her attention back on the baby. I walked up behind her and looked down at him, “Yeah but, he has your cute little ears and what I can tell he will have your smile” I said bending down to kiss her cheek. She smiled and said, “Cameron. His name is Cameron” I nodded and smiled, that was perfect in memory of her best friend and it seems as if he has the amazing personality of Cameron’s. 

“That’s perfect” I said looking at the two loves on of my lives. 

A/N Sorry it’s a bit short but it had to be for this specific scene. Not long till it’s finished I would predict 2 or 3 more chapters. Then I will start my Jack Gilinsky book. As you can all probably tell I really do love Jack and plus a lot of you guys requested a Jack Gilinsky book. Oh and I changed the cover of the book, comment if you like it or not? please, love you guys so much for supporting me throughout this book. Comment, Vote and Share. 

Jaz xx