Chapter 8- Voice of an Angel

Jasmine’s POV. 

“Wakie, wakie Jaz”  I felt someone nudge me. I looked up to see Matt. 

“I don’t wanna get up” I said crossing my arms together with a frown on my face. 

“Aww I know, I know but you don’t want to upset the fans don’t you” he says tucking some hair behind my ears. 

“Ok fine, I’ll meet you downstairs” I say as he walks to the door. 

“Alright, see ya soon” he says as he shuts the door behind him. 

I quickly go into the bathroom with my clothes that I decided on wearing which is just some trackies and a jumper because we are flying out to L.A today. I’m so excited I have always wanted to go to L.A. 

I turn on the shower as I hear someone open and close the door I think nothing of it. It was probably just Niki coming back from Jack’s room. I get in the shower and sing because all I do in the shower is sing a lot. I also did my normal routine.

Shawn’s POV. 

Cameron was being really wired he isn’t talking to me. Just keeps ignoring me I try and talk to him but he just walks away I decided to just not worry about him and let him be he’ll come around hopefully. 

Jack, Cameron and I, even though Cameron still isn’t talking to me. Decided to go see if Jasmine was up and wanted to grab breakfast. 

We got to her room and walked in because the door was already unlocked. Jasmine wasn’t laying in bed and we heard the shower going so we decided to sit down and wait for her to get out. 

As we were sitting down we all suddenly heard someone singing. It was beautiful, one of the best voices I’ve ever heard. We all were completely memorized by the singing voice and wanted to know where it was coming from. 

“Holy shit guys, that’s Jasmine singing in the shower” Jack said with his mouth wide open with his ear up against the bathroom door. Cameron and I ran over and put our ears against the wall. “SAY SOMETHING, I’M GIVING UP ON YOU” we heard the beautiful sound of Jasmine’s voice. 

This just made me like her more than ever now. Yes I like Jasmine I didn’t used to it was just a recent thing. I recently have grown to actually like Jasmine more than a friend and I really want to tell her how I feel because I can’t bare keeping it a secret anymore.

We were all so caught up we didn’t even noticed that the shower turned off and Jasmine walking towards the door because she was still singing. Jasmine opened the door that we were all leaning on and we all tumbled onto the ground. 

“HOLY...... OH MY GOSH, GUYS WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?” Jasmine yelled at us obviously she wasn’t expecting that to happen. 

“Sorry Jasmine we didn’t mean to...” Cameron started but got cut off by Jasmine yelling. 

“GUYS THAT’S LOW WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WAS IN THE SHOWER THAT WAS MY privacy, Cameron you especially should know how I feel when it comes to that sort of thing” she said looking at Cameron disappointed. Jasmine and Cameron are very close, I am very jealous of their relationship but Jasmine and I are still really close. I had no idea what she meant by that I think Jasmine was just really surprised to see us all at the door. 

“Yeah Jasmine, I’m so sorry I,I,I, don’t know what I was thinking, please don’t be mad” Cameron pleaded. 

“You guys defiantly should be sorry, and I’m not mad just shocked that you guys did that” she said sounding really disappointed in all of us and looking down at her feet. 

“We did it because of how much of a fucking killer your voice is, like holy shit your singing voice could kill Jasmine” Jack said lifting her chin up so she was looking at all of us. 

“Yeah Jaz, why didn’t you tell us you could sing like that” I said to her. 

“Because I’m not even that good, and it’s just a hobby, not that important” she said looking back at the ground. 

Cameron walked closer to her and cupped his hands around underneath her face and looked into her eyes. “Jasmine you are the most amazing singer I’ve ever heard, and it’s something you should of told us that you enjoy to do because, first of all Jack and Shawn are both singers and practice singing all the time in front of you and they sing for Magcon. They are both some of your closest friends and could help you and listen to you sing. Obviously not me because I can’t sing for shit but I can if you want” and then he sang well he attempted badly at trying to sing say something. This made her smile which made me happier.

“You really think I’m good” she looked at us with hope in our eyes. 

“Yes I think you are amazing” Jack said and hugged her. 

“Same here Jaz your voice is outstanding, like holy shit, why don’t you sing on vine, can Niki sing?” I asked curiously. 

“Thank you guys that means a lot I thought I always sounded terrible, Niki does sing and she is amazing, I don’t think we have ever thought of doing it” She said looking up at me smiling. 

“Well you guys should that would be awesome” Cam chimes in. Causing Jasmine to turn around losing connection with our eye contact. Jesus Cam. Jasmine has absolutely beautiful eyes that change colour today they were crystal blue.

“Ok, I will talk to Niki about it, Thanks guys” she smiles and hugs all of us. 

“Breakfast?” Jack asks.

“Yes, I’m starving” Jasmine says rubbing her tummy and heading towards the door with all of us following behind her. 

Jasmine’s POV.

I was glad the boys told me I was good at singing. I knew I could sing I just didn’t think I was any good so I thought nothing of it. I play guitar and piano as well but I figured not to tell them that yet.

A/N Hey guys this is my first authors note and I will try not to bore you. This is my first ever book on wattpad and I really hope you all are enjoying the book. New characters will come in soon, and heaps more exciting stuff will happen in the next couple of chapters. Please Vote, and comment and let me know your opinion. Yeah that's all thank you guys. Love Jaz xx