Chapter 35- Look.

Jasmine’s POV. 

It was currently day 4 of Magcon here in Dallas. We still have 2 days to go. 

Since I had the talk with Cameron, just as I suspected, I have had no nightmares. It all went away, and I was so thankful to him for that. 

Since then though, Shawn and I haven’t been our normal selves. Well at least when we are together, it’s not the same as it used to be. He has been so distant, and dull. I honestly don’t know what’s going on with him, he is fine around everyone else but when he’s with me it all changes. It’s almost like he flips a switch. 

We aren’t the same couple we were just 2 DAYS ago, and that just doesn’t make sense to me. I used to think he was the perfect one for me, but I don’t know what to think anymore. We laughed at each other being stupid, scared each other constantly, and cuddled each other. But do you see how it’s in past tense, that’s because we don’t do those things any more, I try and start a conversation and he shuts me down. 

It makes me upset thinking I did something wrong, to make this happen. But I just can’t figure it out. 

Shawn’s POV. 

I don’t think I can be in a relationship with someone, who won’t open up to me. I love her and would tell her anything she's wants or needs to know about me, why won’t she just open herself up to me? Did I do something to make her not trust me? 

After witnessing Jasmine and how she looked so scared and caught up in some other dimension and lost at the same time after her nightmare. Worried me, it worried me that I couldn’t protect her and keep her safe. I need to be the one she comes to with these things. Instead of her going to CAMERON. 

I know Cameron likes her, I heard it all when he said he was going to the vending machine to ‘get food for the boys’ when he came back with nothing 2 hours later, because he was talking to Taylah and Niki about how much he liked her. Yes it was the most deepest thing I have ever heard come out of Cameron’s mouth but, I can’t lose her to him. It will crush me.  (A/N If you don’t know what I’m referencing to, go to chapter 26 Sleeping with the enemy and skim through it Just so you understand and know what Shawn heard Cam say.)

But in the end I would rather her be happy than anything else, because if she's happy I’m happy. 

She goes to Cameron about her nightmares, because he is the only one who can fix them. I believe that I could if she just let me. That was it, I was sick of pretending like I didn’t care about her not telling me her nightmares. I am demanding she tell me. Right now, well seen as though we are both in our hotel room alone, each on one side of the room. 

I walked over and sat next to her on her bed, “Look Jasmine, I can’t keep this in anymore. I need you to tell me exactly what is going on with you. Why do you go to Cameron? I want you to come to me. Tell me, please?” I pleaded, she put down the book she was reading and looked at me. 

“I really don’t want to tell you, Shawn” she said in a soothing voice. This made me angry. Why couldn’t she fucking tell me? 

“Why can’t you tell me? I’m your boyfriend. Not Cameron!” I yelled at her standing up and getting frustrated. She stood up straight away and looked me straight in the eyes, she honestly looked like she was going to explode. 

“I know what will happen if I tell you. I don’t want to tell you. I am protecting you, ok so just listen to me when I say. I fucking can’t.” she said yelling at me. I got just as mad as ever and stormed to the other side of the room. And started yelling, “You can tell. Why the fuck is it such a big secret?” from there the yelling just got louder and before I knew it things were being thrown and breaking. 

It was going on for about 20 minutes of just constant bickering at each other, when all of a sudden Jasmine broke down. She sat on the bed with tears running down her face, I had red puffy check from crying to. 

Jasmine’s POV. 

I looked up at Shawn “You really want to know” I said in a raspy crying voice, I have had enough with this fighting. He walked over and sat next to me and grabbed my hands, “Yes, that’s only what I have been trying to do for this past 25 minutes” he said trying to joke but I was way to upset right now to even crack a smile. “Fine” I started from every little detail, he wanted to know so badly so I was gonna tell him everything. 

I was telling him and he looked like he was taking it well. 

I finally finished and paused. I looked up at him and and I was gutted, I was broken. He gave me the look, the look I have dreaded this whole time from him. And now I knew that every time I look at him that’s all I will see, and that’s the only way he will look at me now. I couldn’t function, I was feeling light headed. I couldn’t deal with him. 

“See, this is exactly why I didn’t want to tell you” I said whilst on the urge of tears and ran out the room. I ran, I don’t know where I was running to, but I was running. 

He gave me the sympathy look. I dread it every time I look at someone. I have only got that look from one person and that was Matt, it took me forever to be able to look at him without seeing it, but I can now because I now he doesn’t sympathise over me anymore. 

A/N Soz it was a filler, also sorry if it doesn’t make that much sense. Please remember to Comment all the time, vote and also share. Thanks 

Jaz xx