Chapter 20- You and I.

Shawn’s POV. 

Jasmine is coming over. Yes. I get to spend some one on one time with here I’ve been wanting to do this for ages. Ok so I’m in sweats right now and I have no shirt on. Let’s keep it that way. I decided to just stay in what I was wearing cause I didn’t feel a relevance to change. I quickly cleaned up a bit before she came. I was so nervous. She makes me really nervous. I heard a knock at the door. Ok she’s here be cool, be cool. 

I opened the door to see here beautiful as always. “Hey Jaz” I said hopefully she won’t catch that I am nervous as hell. We did small talk for a little bit and then we kind of just sat on a bed each and looked at each other. I could tell she was a bit shocked to see that I wasn’t wearing a shirt but I could also tell that she liked it. Now when we were looking at each other, I know this sounds really wired but we were just staring at each other for at least 15  minutes. I don’t know about Jasmine but I was studying her and looking at every single feature she had. 

I started from the top and made my way down to the bottom of her whole body. Her hair was so long and beautiful. It was a beautiful natural light brown colour. Then her eyes, she had very long eyelashes even without mascara she had beautiful long lashes. She had perfectly blue eyes with spots of green in them. Looking in her eyes was mesmerizing. Then her lips, I remembered the first time I kissed her lips was the best feeling I have ever felt, her lips were perfect and when we kissed they went in complete and utter sync as mine it was perfect. My eyes made their way down her neck and to her collar bones. wow they were perfect I really just want to kiss her all over her beautiful body. Her neck, collar bones, hip bones, Belly. Everywhere. But the fact is that it wouldn’t matter if I never got to kiss her I would still feel the same way I do feel about her now. Nothing would change that. 

I decided to go and tell just exactly what I will really do when she makes her decision. I walked over to the bed she was on and sat next to her. She turned around so that now we are looking straight into each others eyes. I grabbed both of her hands and played with her fingers for a while before I started to speak. Then I looked up at her and began to start speaking ““I really do care for you and I just want you to know I will always be here it doesn’t matter who you choose I will always be here” I meant every single word I don’t care who Jasmine chooses I will always love her and have a place for her no matter where I go. 

Jasmine looked up at me as if she had accomplished something great. I was kinda confused, but before I could say anything she smashed her lips into mine. I was shocked and absolutely surprised, but I didn’t hesitate to kiss her back. The kiss was so passionate and long it felt like it lasted forever I wish it did. But Jasmine pulled away trying to catch her breathe. She than put her forehead on mine and smiled. “You” she said to me still smiling. “What?” I said really confused. 

“Your the one, I choose” she says. As soon as she said that I was ecstatic. I tackled her and hovered over the top of her with the biggest smile on my face. I saw her blush and I gave her a peck. “So does this mean that we are together?” I asked. “You have to ask me properly first and take me out on a date” she said. I stood up straight away and put my hand out for her to grab and she gladly accepted. I bowed down “Jasmine Espinosa, will you go out with me tonight and join me on a date?” I asked trying to sound all romantic. 

Jasmine blushed once again, I loved how I made her Blush so easily it was a big turn on. “Of course, I will” She said and got up and wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. We were hugging for ages and I was basically taking in Jasmine’s smell she smelled absolutely amazing. I could stay like this all day. 

But then Jasmine quickly jumped up and gasped covering her mouth. “What’s wrong babe?” I say rubbing her shoulders. 

“Jack” She said, I cringed at his name. Shit, he is gonna be pissed. He very rarely has a girl that turns him down and I have a feeling this won’t go down very well. I could tell Jaz felt so also. 

“It’s alright Jaz, when they get back, we will talk to him together” I reassured her. 

“Together?” He said “yes Jaz together” I replied. 

We cuddled on my bed and watched Netflix while we waited for them to get back. I was even paying attention I was just looking at Jasmine the whole time. 

**** A FEW HOURS LATER ****

Aaron walked in the room “Oh hey, there guys, you to look comfortable” he said raising an eyebrow. He knew how I felt about her he is the only one I felt comfortable talking about her with. I just laughed and so did Jaz as she snuggled in closer to me. After a few minutes we decided we should go and talk to Jack G now. 

“Hey Aaron we will be back soon” I yelled out as I was walking out the door. 

“Ok” he said back. 

Jasmine and I walked hand in hand to Jack room. I could tell Jasmine was scared as she was kinda walking really slow. 

We finally got to Jack’s room and we both knocked on the door. “I’ll get it” we heard someone yell. The door opened and there, there was Jack G standing there. He looked us up and down and obviously spotted that we were holding hands. His face dropped and he looked like he was going to explode “I AM GONE FOR A WHAT? 5 HOURS AND YOU HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN, JASMINE YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH, I CAN’T BELIEVE I EVER WASTED MY TIME WITH YOU. YOU, YOU, WHORE” he screamed at her. 

“HEY, WHAT THE FUCK JACK? NOT COOL” I said pushing Jasmine behind me and pushing Jacks shoulder. “Oh now you’ve got prince charming over here trying to save you. Pathetic.” he said to Jasmine I lost it. No one can speck to her that way. 

I was furious. I couldn’t control my emotions. I punch him right in the nose. “Shawn” Jasmine gasped. “Don’t speak to her like that. Talk about how we were gonna be civilized about Jasmine’s decision and obviously you were too up yourself to think someone else could win her heart” I spat at him. With that I grabbed Jasmine’s hand and pulled her away. 

“Thank you Shawn” she said as she cuddled into my arm. “Anything for you beautiful” I said and kissed her head. 

A/N I decided to do a Shawn POV. Hope you like it. Update coming soon. Hope you guys like it. Vote, Comment, Share. Please 

Jaz xx