Chapter 36- Broken.

Jasmine’s POV.

It’s been about 2 days since I kinda walked out on Shawn and today is our last day here in Dallas. I didn’t break up with him, I just couldn’t deal with it all and I sorta crashed in Cam’s room. Sometimes I feel like Cameron is the only person who gets who I truly am, he is just the worlds greatest friend. Plus I am super glad we have passed the whole feelings thing, because it’s probably better off this way, I’m better with Shawn at least I think I am, I don’t know. 

Shawn hasn’t really done anything to try and talk to me or anything which I completely understand him to do that fight was huge. I basically saw a side of Shawn that I don’t think anyone has seen before, he can get angry if he doesn’t get his way sometimes. It scares me. 

I miss him though, I think I’m gonna go talk to him. 

“Hey Jaz, how are you doing today?” Cameron came in with my favourite ginger and cinnamon tea. The beautiful smells that came to my nose was amazing from my tea, he handed it to me, “Thank you, Umm I’m doing good today I think I might talk to him later” I said taking a sip of my tea. 

“Oh, that’s good to hear. Good for you” He said patting my back. “We should get packing we have about an hour till we head off” He continued. I nodded and got up to pack. 

After about half an hour of packing I decided I was going back to my room and talk to Shawn. Before I headed out, I walked over to Cameron and gave him a warm hug, “Thank you for everything Cam, I don’t know what I would do without you” I said into his shoulder. We parted our hug and he kissed me on the forehead “I’m always here” he said, I smiled and walked out the door, I was kinda caught a little off guard when he kissed me on the head but what can you do? 

I slowly walked back to my room struggling with my bag, obviously someone noticed and came running over. All I could see was a pair of vans and very skin toned legs, Gilinsky. 

I looked up and I stand corrected, “Thank you” I said smiling after he carried it for me to my room. “No worries” he said smiling, “Here let me open the door for you” he said and opened the door to let me in, I lightly knocked before coming inside. We both walked in the room whilst talking and smiling when all of a sudden I saw Jack’s facial expression completely change from happy to furious. I was confused until I turned around and saw Shawn parting his lips from a girl who I didn’t really give a flying fuck what her name was it was probably slut, whore, fuck head. Ok I don’t know she might be a really nice person, don’t blame this on her blame this is all to do with the fuck face that you call your boyfriend. 

His lips were still pouted from kissing her and his bare chest revealing because he had no shirt on and neither did she. Oh my gosh, they could’ve….. No don’t even think about it. 

I didn’t know what to say, I just stood there for about 2 minutes just trying to wrap my head around everything. “Umm…..Shawn” I said looking at him disappointed in his every move. He just looked at me “Why are you snogging her?” I said disgusted now. 

“What? so you can go hang around fucking Cameron and Jack all the time and you think I’m gonna be ok with it. I might as well start hanging out with every girl myself” He said standing up and yelling in my face. Why has he turned so cold, a boy that was so bubbly so sweet so outgoing turned into an absolute fucking ass wipe.