Chapter 46- New Little Spark.

Jasmine’s POV.

I’m so done with life at the moment. ARGH, stupid mother fucking cramps. Oh and hear it comes, I haven’t even had any breakfast yet. Gross. I’m so pissed off at Matt I want to kick him in balls, like what was he gonna do if Taylah was the pregnant one, yell at her I think not. Gosh he can be an ignorant piece of shit sometimes, I wish he stayed out of it but Matt always gets involved. 

My mood is always changing and I just keep on swearing, it pisses me off even more which makes me want to swear even more so I’m here like, Fuck. 

“Hey Jaz, can we talk to you for a second?” I heard a voice outside my bathroom door. Nash, what does he want. I get up quickly brush my teeth after I just had the fun experience of vomiting, and wash my face and walked out to be greeted by a concerned looking Nash and Linsey sitting on my bed. I roll my eyes and walk over to my desk chair and swerve it around so I was facing them and I struggled to sit down on it but I did so, mission complete. I look at them waiting for them to start talking but they are just looking at my belly, shit. What’s going on?  They snap out of it and nod heads at each other. 

“Are you guys gonna say something or are we just gonna sit here and wait for Christmas?” I said getting pissed off, happens often, I’m just not patient at all. “See what I mean?” Nash says turning to look at Linsey with wide eyes. “Oh for fuck sakes Nash, what’s your fucking problem?” I said rubbing my belly. 

Linsey decided to pipe up now, “Jasmine, is there something we should know?” she said looking at my stomach. I started getting worried, Fuck. “No, no why would I need to tell you guys something. I’m fine” I said. “JASMINE SOMETHING IS GOING ON WITH YOU BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU TALK TO ME YOUR YELLING AND YOU ARE ALWAYS PUKING. I’M WORRIED, I PROMISED CAMERON I WOULD ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU AND PROTECT YOU BUT YOUR MAKING THIS DIFFICULT FOR ME. I’M HERE ALWAYS YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE WORST TOGETHER WHATEVER IT IS WE CAN DO THIS.” Nash said walking over to me grabbing my shoulders, as I said before my emotions are all over the place and I kinda got emotional and just burst into tears. I’m scared I don’t know what to do with a baby, if I even have one I’m just confused and I don’t know what to do. 

“I’m pregnant” I said crying into Nash’s shoulder. He knew it, obviously he talked to Linsey and Linsey explained the possibility of it so he was prepared. Linsey came over and gave me a warm hug “It’s alright hun, you will get through this. This may be one of the best things to ever happen to you” she said rubbing my shoulder. I sniffled and rubbed away my tears, “Ok so, I’m going to the ultrasound place today with Matt and Taylah. Matt accidentally found out and Taylah was the first person I went to for help. Did you guys want to come?” I said to both of them. “If that’s ok with you I would love to come.” Linsey said sounding fairly excited, “Of course, Jaz” Nash said hugging me. 

“Ok I will get dressed and then we can go” I smiled and went to get ready. Once I was ready we all piled into the car and drove to Matt and Taylah’s apartment. 

I went to grab them while Nash and Linsey stayed in the car. “Hey Taylah” I said hugging her “Hey honey, how are you going?” 

“I’m ok, Nash and Linsey caught on and know so they are now coming as well” 

“Ok cool. Matt should be coming I will go and get him.” Taylah said walking away before I stopped her. “I will talk to him, and clear the air. Meet you in the car” I said reassuringly and walked in to go and find him. 

I walked into his bedroom, to find him sitting on the edge of his bed playing with his hair. I knocked on the door and he looked up and stood up straight away, “Jaz, I’m a prick. That was wrong of me, I’m so sorry. I know if I was in your position you would stand by me, well not the being pregnant part but you know what I mean. But I just want you to know I’m here for you no matter what, ok?” he said hugging me. I pulled away “I love you Matt, thank you” he smiled “Should we get going so we can find out if there really is a little human in there.” We laughed and walked to the car. 

“Everything good?” Nash said in the review mirror, Matt and I both nodded and danced to  She looks so Perfect - 5sos seen as though we both love the band. Me especially. After a few songs we finally made it to the doctors, we all got out and made our way inside to find the answer we are all looking for. 

“Hi, appointment for Jasmine Espinosa” I smiled at the assistant, “Yes, it shouldn’t be long, just go and take a seat” she smiled at me and pointed in the direction of the waiting room. We all walked over to the chairs and we all sat there in absolute silence, I was so nervous my hands were shaking. Matt surely noticed and held my hand tight which thankfully soothed me and calmed me down, that was all until I was actually called into the office. We all walked in the room with the chair and the machine that gives you the answers. 

“Hi Jasmine, I’m Dr Shingle and I will be looking at you and your baby today. So take a seat. How far in are you?” she asked “Well this is actually the first time I’m getting a check up and I think it’s been about 11 weeks now. If there even is a baby in there.” I laugh, geez I’m nervous. “Oh ok so what are your symptoms?” she asked “Well I’ve recently started vomiting quite a lot and my emotions have been all over the place, I’m very sensitive with everything, my boobs have become very sore and I just want to eat everything.” I explained to her. “Well I’m gonna be honest with you. Those are all major symptoms of pregnancy. So which one of you two are the father?” she asked Nash and Matt. We all cracked up laughing expect the lady she just stood there confused. “Oh he is out of town at the moment these are just my friends” I smiled at her. “Is he aware that you may be pregnant?” she asked, “No” I replied. “Ok well just make sure that he knows about this, ok?” I just nodded. 

“Ok so can I ask you please to lift your shirt up above your belly” she asked, I did as she said and exposed my belly. She applied this really cold gel on my belly and turned the machine on and put the transducer probe on my belly and started moving it around. We were looking at the monitor for a while waiting to see something but we saw nothing. 

“Do you hear that?” the doctor said. We all listened closely, you could hear the quietest sound of a heart pumping. OMG OMG IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. 

“That’s a heartbeat. You definitely have a baby in there.” she exclaimed to us, “Really??!!?!?!” I said excited, “Yes, yes you do” she replied. I was happy, I don’t know why but something inside of me lightened up with just the sound of hearing my baby’s heartbeat. I was excited and squeezed Nash’s hand and smiled up at everyone, who were all also smiling. 

“Here we go, there is your baby” the doctor explained to me and I looked at the monitor and words can not even explain the feeling I had as soon as I saw my baby. I teared up with absolute joy, I actually have a human inside my belly that I created as well as Jack But oh my gosh. That’s amazing. 

I smiled up at all of my amazed friends, I think all of them were happy for me. As shitty situation this is, it’s still one of the most beautiful things in human life. 

All I have to worry about now is telling the father of my child. Jack. 

A/N Don’t hate me, I can’t believe I haven’t updated in soo long I’m disappointed in myself. But I did, I wasn’t going to today seen as though I had grand finals of Netball today and I’m freaking sore, but I did so I hope you enjoy it. I love you all, please vote comment and share. 

Question-Are you mad that Jasmine’s Pregas?

Jaz xx