Chapter 42- Moving Forward.

Jasmine’s POV. 

***3 years later***

It’s been 3 whole years now, since well you know. I gotta say I’m doing better then I thought I would be. Nash and I have moved into an apartment together, in L.A and it’s really nice here. I love it. 

Nash is honestly my best friend. We decided to move in together because 1. We love each others company, 2. We both go on the same tours, and 3. We were both working on a project together. 

Nash does in fact have a girlfriend her name is Linsey and she is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. She is a perfect fit for Nash, she told us both that she thinks it’s super cute that we are living together so she is all fine with it. We are basically brother and sister. 

I on the other hand however, I have not had a boyfriend these whole 3 years, I would say a part of it has to do with Cameron but another part is just that I’m enjoying being single and not worrying about any of that. Kinda just worrying about me, it’s not selfish. I’ve needed to take care of me for a long time. 

I got my first tattoo, it’s on my collar bone. It’s written in Chinese and says ‘love never dies.’ I love it and I also got my nose pierced. I’m loving everything a the moment, being alive is great. I think Nash and I have both learnt over the years is that friendship is one of the most important things and you have to worship every second of it. 

Now a lot has happened over these past 3 years, one of those things is that Niki and Matt are no longer together anymore. They broke up because Niki was being asked to go on a tour with 5 seconds of summer, I know that’s crazy big so they both decided that, that was too big of an offer to turn down. So she went and they broke up, it wasn’t going to well either, lots of fighting and they just were growing apart. 

5 months after they broke up…….Taylah and Matt hooked up at a New Years Eve party. Believe it or not, they realised that they were more then enemies and also more then friends. They are now dating and their relationship is amazing, like it’s the cutest thing ever. Like a freaking tumblr couple, honestly who would have thought. Taylah and My brother, when they told me I thought they were joking and starting laughing but then they didn’t laugh and it was awkward but now that I think of it they are perfect for each other. 

I haven’t seen Niki in ages, she is just gone really big with her singing and has basically travelled the whole world. As well as Shawn he went on tour with Austin Mahone, well they are still on tour but it’s huge I’m really happy for him. Shawn and I are great friends again and face time a lot while he is on tour. We both were at the New Years Eve party after not talking for like 2 years and we kinda missed each other. I learned that Shawn actually went under depression, because he thought the death was all his fault and that he killed Cameron. We had a big deep talk about it, I just remembered feeling terrible about the way I treated him. Even though he hurt a lot of people, but I can never hate him, he is one of my closest friends, I did love him I still do. 

Well tonight is the night that we all see each other for the first time since the New Years Eve party 1 year ago, it was new years eve so I’m guessing you all want to know who I kissed. I kissed good old Jack G, it was a really good kiss. We haven’t seen each other since then so I thought that seeing him tonight may be a bit interesting. The only person who isn’t gonna be there is Shawn, I was sad I wanted to see him again. Oh well, I brought tickets to his L.A tour and I will get to see him so I am so very excited about that. 

Meant to Be//Cameron Dallas, Jack Gilinsky, Shawn MendesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara