Chapter 7- But I love you.

Cameron’s POV. 

I wake up, feeling really happy. I decided I was gonna ask Jasmine if she wanted to go grab some breakfast. 

I quickly got out of my bed and had a shower. Once I got out I put on a pair of khakis and a white tee and headed down to her room. 

I knocked on her door with a big smile spread across my face. Niki opened the door. 

“Hey Niki” I said still smiling.

“Hey Cam, you look happy” She said smiling back. 

“I am happy today, Is Jasmine up I wanted to see if she wanted to go get breakfast?” I say.

“Well umm-” she stopped talking as I entered the room. 

My happy mood was instantly changed into a bad mood, when I walked in and saw Jasmine cuddling up next to Shawn in bed.

I looked at Niki and then at the ground. “I’m gonna go, pretend I was never here” I said slowly walking out of the room. 

I guess they are a thing now. I was too silly to ever think that she was ever gonna like me that way, we have been friends for too long. 

I got to my room and saw Matt inside I looked at him and then back at the ground as a tear rolled down my face. I don’t even know why I’m this upset, it’s not like they said they were a couple. I guess it just hurt seeing her with someone else other than me. 

I flopped on my bed and heard footsteps walking towards me I looked up, and it was Matt. 

“Dude, what’s wrong?” he said really worried. Matt has never seen me this way before. 

“Nothing dude, it doesn’t matter, it’s stupid really” I said stuffing my face back in the pillow. 

I look up and hear Nash walk out of the bathroom. “It’s Jasmine isn’t it” he said. Nash knows that I like Jasmine. I always went to him when I needed help with a situation with her or if I just needed to talk, and he has kept it a secret all this time until now when Jasmine’s BROTHER is in the room shit. 

“Do you like my sister!!!??” Matt asks with wide eyes. 

I look at him and them stuff my face back in the pillow and mumble out “yes.” 

“For how long?, why didn’t you tell me?” he said pushing me around so now I was facing the celling and could talk properly. 

“Since the first time I met her I gained feelings and then they got stronger as the days go by, and I didn’t tell you because she’s your sister and you would probably be protected of her as any big brother would be towards their sisters and you wouldn’t approve, not that I would have chance anyway” I say rolling my eyes and turning my back towards Matthew. 

“That explains why you never take girls numbers or hit on any girls, yes I’m protected of her a lot but dude I trust that you would take care of her. Cameron you have stood by her through everything, you are probably the best thing that has ever happened to my sister because of you she can laugh and smile and not have to think about her horrible past. If there was anyone I would defiantly approve of you being with my sister because I trust that you would do anything and everything to keep her safe.” Matt said which made me turn around and sit up. 

“Yeah she is the only girl I want really I don’t make time for all the other girls cause they don’t compare to Jasmine, of course I would take care of Jasmine she is my world. Jasmine has opened up to me and because she did that we try not to talk about everything that has happened in her past and I try so hard to put a smile on her face. Man that means heaps bro thank you, and I would defiantly do everything in my power to keep her from hurting again.” I said making myself a bit more happier. 

“Alright man, I trust you and go win her tell her how you feel, I wouldn’t be surprised if she likes you back man” he said smiling and giving me a bro hug. 

“Yes I would but I think she is with someone else” I said looking at the ground.

“What?!?, who?!?” he said standing up and about to walk out before I stopped him, I guided him back to the couch and sat him back down. 

“I will tell you what happened” Nash came and sat next to Matt and I explain to them what happened and getting sadder the more I spoke. 

“Dude, Shawn always sings to Jasmine when she gets bad dreams and can’t get back to sleep or if she is having trouble sleeping. He sings to her on the phone sometimes when Shawn is to far away. It’s only because when Jasmine was little our dad used to sing to her to get to sleep and Shawn just reminds Jasmine of our dad” he said trying to calm me down. 

“He probably went over last night and they both ended up falling asleep, plus if you saw them cuddling it’s only because if you sleep in the same bed as Jasmine she always ends up cuddling you. She’s a cuddlier” he said winking at me. Of course I blush but I was still a bit annoyed because I can’t sing for shit. I couldn’t help her. 

“Oh” I laughed trying to make it seem like I wasn’t upset but I still was a little. 

A couple of hours past and we decided to head down to Magcon before it began. 

We signed a couple of things and took pictures with fans. We got on staged and danced and sang and goofed off it was fun. I ended up talking to Jaz a couple times, I decided I was going to tell her how I felt about her but I wasn’t sure when. 

Jasmine’s POV. 

I spent a lot of time with Shawn today because he helped me out last night. Niki told me that Cameron stopped by she didn’t tell me why. He was acting wired today but was still happy and talked to me so I don’t know I will ask him tomorrow because I really tired and about to go to sleep. 

Niki walks in just as I’m about to drift off. 

I immediately jump up cause she scared me half to death. 

“Omg sorry Jaz, I completely forgot” she said very apologetically.

“It’s ok, just get some sleep we are leaving tomorrow to go to L.A” I said and laid back down and started drifting off once again and I was asleep.