Chapter 10- What just happened?!?!

Matt’s POV. 

I wake up and slowly, vey slowly sit up and yawn and rub my eyes. I was thinking of spending the day with Jasmine and see if I can get her and Cameron together without saying anything to obvious that Cameron likes her. It’s the least I could do for Cam. He has really helped our family and I ought to him. 

I get out of bed and turn on the shower while waiting for the shower to warm up I quickly text Jaz our plans for the day. 

Hey Jaz, how does a little brother sister bounding sound today? I will pick you up at around 10 get ready for the mall :) 

I quickly press send and hop into the warm shower. 

Jasmine’s POV. 

I wake up and see that I have a text from Matt. I read it and wasn’t surprised really, Matt always does really random things plus I had to clear my head from with what happened last night so maybe hanging with Matt will help. He can always cheer me up not that I’m upset just confused. 

Once again I wake up and Niki isn’t here I see a note on the counter. 

Hey Jaz, Taylor and I are going to the beach today you were asleep and I didn’t want to wake you up, plus Taylor said he wanted to tell me something and spend the day with me I have no idea what that’s about but I will fill you in later. Have fun with Shawn today tell me the details. Love ya Niki 

I blush and smile and put the note back down. 

I quickly get in the shower and do my daily routine. I grab my clothes for the day and put them on I wore blue denim high top shorts with a white mid-drift that had cut out floral pattern at the bottom with a flowly black boohoo cardigan over the top. I quickly put some mascara on and then heard a knock on the door. 

Thinking it was Matt I yelled come in. When I look up to see Jack G in my reflection of the mirror. 

“Hey beautiful” he says wrapping his arms around my waist. To be honest at first I felt uncomfortable because of Shawn but then I thought it was only Jack and he is one of my best friends so I was fine with it. 

“Hey Jack” I smiled up at him. 

“Where are you going?” he asked letting go of my hips allowing me to turn around and face him.

Our faces were really close, like so close. I quickly looked away at the ground instead of his big brown eyes. While I saw him in the corner of my eye still staring at me biting his lip. 

“Umm I-I-I am going to the shops with Matt he wants to talk” I say still not making eye contact. 

“Oh ok” he says taking a step back and looking away. 

“Hey Jack, are you ok?” I asked a bit confused to why he just completely let go and looked away yes I was feeling slightly uncomfortable but I had a wired feeling that something was up. I know Jack and something was bugging him. 

He didn’t say anything he just stood there and starred at me for a while but then all of a sudden he walked over to me and pushed me up against the bathroom wall and kissed me passionately. I wanted to let go but my body was doing otherwise. Our lips moved in absolute sync and I felt sparks fly everywhere. It was amazing nothing that I have ever felt before. He let go and put his fore head against mine and said “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to do that for” he smiled kissed me on the cheek and left. 

I was absolutely  speechless I was lost for words. HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHAT HAVE I DONE, SHIT FUCK SHIT. SHAWN, JACK WHO’S NEXT CAMERON?!?!?! What the fuck has gotten into everybody. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME KISSING 2 OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD WELL NO MORE. Trust me I like it a lot but I feel like a cheater and a slut even though I’m not dating any of them I still feel like I’m cheating on them.