Chapter 27-What is wrong with you.

Cameron POV. 

I turn around to see Niki staring at me wide eyed. “Cameron is that all true?” She asked. “Yeah it is” I said scratching the back of my neck and looking to the ground. I could tell Niki and Taylah were gonna be mad as hell. 

“Cameron that is literally the sweetest thing I have ever heard some one say” Taylah chimed in. “Well I guess it’s just how I feel” I said still looking at my feet. Niki walked over to us and closed the door quietly behind her. “Ok Jasmine was asleep so she didn’t hear any of that” Niki explained. Oh thank god. “Phew” I said out of relief that Jasmine was unconscious and didn’t hear a thing. 

“Why are you phewing?!?!” Niki whisper yelled at me. “Because I don’t want her to know” I said. “Why wouldn’t you want to tell her something like that. That was literally one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard out of a guys mouth” Niki said sounding frustrated. “Umm maybe because it will ruin our friendship” I said “Umm I’m sorry but what friendship. In Jasmine’s eyes you two don’t even have a friendship” Taylah said. 

I looked down at my feet once again, she was right, I was. No. I am, acting like a complete jackass. Jasmine doesn’t even deserve what I am doing to her. I know I love her but I can’t just not talk to her that’s not going to fix anything. I need to talk to her at least and apologize for being an absolute asshole. 

I was getting tired and I could tell the girls were too. We stood outside talking for a little bit about the situation I was in. I told them that I slept with Shae. Niki looked like she was going to sit on me. And Taylah looked like she was going to stab me in the eye. I told them not to tell Jasmine that I like her or that I slept with Shae, and they both promised me that they wouldn’t. 

I gotta admit it was good to know that they are kinda on my side I guess. But it was good to get a girls perspective on the whole issue. They helped me out and we are all a lot closer now. Those girls are great, especially Taylah. Man she is a character. 

I got back to my room. Basically all the boys were asleep. All except for Shawn. Like are you for real, mate go to bloody bed. As soon as I walked in he looked up from his computer screen.”Hey man, is everything ok? you were gone for ages and you didn’t even bring back any food!” He laughed. I laughed to because that was the whole reason why I went outside, was to get food and I was gone for 2 hours and came back with nothing. “Sorry man, you didn’t have to wait up. I was just talking to Taylah and Niki” I said. “Oh I just wanted to make sure you were ok and came back safe” He said to me. Shawn is a nice guy I really shouldn’t be so harsh on the guy. Maybe he is good for Jaz. I should really just give him a chance. 

“Oh thanks for looking out for me man” I said and walked over to him and gave him a bro hug. “It’s alright, now let’s get some rest we have big day of Magcon tomorrow” He said and climbed into bed and turned his lamp off. “Ok night man” I said climbing into mine and turning my light off. “Night” he replied. I felt my eyes get heavy and shortly after I was asleep. 

Jasmine’s POV. 

I wake up and see that it’s already 9:30am. Shit. We have Magcon in half an hour. Wait Taylah, Niki, and Mahogany aren’t up. They must of had a late night last night, they are normally up early. I was the first one asleep last night I was exhausted. I climbed out of bed and quickly gave Niki and Taylah a shove in the shoulder each to wake them up a bit. Then I opened the curtains and the light of the beautiful sun outside shone right inside our room and on all of the girls faces. “Jasmine. WHy?” Mahogany whinned. “It’s time to get up” I said and pointed to the clock. They all took a long look at the clock and shot out of bed. “Jesus Jasmine, why didn’t you wake us up earlier?!?!” Niki basically yelled at me while grabbing a pile of clothes out of her bag and running into the bathroom. “Because I just got up my self.” I said pointing out that I was still wearing my pjs. She popped her head out of the bathroom door with half of foundation on one half of her face and the other half was clear. I laughed. “Oh yeah you are still in you pjs. Hurry up and get ready then. What are you doing just standing there.” she rushed me. I put my hands up for surrender “Ok ok geez” I said walking to my bag to get some clothes out. 

I heard a knock at the door. “I’ll get it” I yell at the other girls who were still getting ready. I was the last one to start getting ready and the first one to finish. How do those girls take so long? “Because we aren’t as pretty as you and we kinda have to style our hair and put makeup on” Mahogany yelled from the bathroom. “Did I say that out loud?” I said covering my mouth with my hand. “Yeah.” Taylah said. “Sorry, and you girls are stunning you don’t need any of that stuff. Cause your beautiful just the way you are.” I said. “Ok Bruno Mars” Taylah said coming out of the bathroom. “Wow you look stunning Tay” I said. “Oh thanks Jaz so do you” She said, I smiled. “Now are you gonna let the poor guy in or are you just gonna ignore the fact that the door just rung like 3 times” Taylah said. Oh I forgot about that. 

I walked over to the door and opened it. To my surprise it was. Shawn. I smiled and jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck, when he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close. He bit his lip and shortly after pulled me in for a passionate kiss. “Morning Beautiful” He pulled away so that our foreheads could touch. “Morning handsome” I said smiling up at him and looked into his big brown eyes. “So, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight after Magcon. Like on a date?” he asked me sounding all nervous, it was cute he had nothing to be nervous about but he still was. “I would love too.” I pecked him on the lips. “Ok it’s a date. I will meet you down in Magcon, ok?” he said “Ok cya” I said. Then he quickly kissed me on the cheek and walked off. I walked back in the room to find all the girls siting on the bed with giant smiles on their faces. “Well look who’s getting some” Taylah said standing up and coming closer to me dancing. I laughed “Omg Taylah” I said and covered my face. “Well at least Cameron got some” Niki yelled and as soon as she finished saying that she covered her mouth and gasped. “Niki, what the hell?” Taylah said walking over to Niki whisper yelling. “Um guys. What do you mean?” I said really confused. 

“Oh god” Niki said siting down. “Come take a seat and promise not to get mad?” she said to me. “Well I can’t promise that. What is going on?” I said really concerned. “Well umm, you know Shae Cameron’s ex girlfriend?” She asked me, I cringed at her name. Fucking bitch, she treated Cameron so badly she was an absolute bitch to me. I can’t stand her and the way she treated Cameron. She infuriated me. “Yeah” I managed to get out of my gritted teeth. “Yeah well her and Cameron....Kinda......sorta.......hooked up at a party him and Nash were invited to” she closed her eyes and said the last part really quick. I couldn’t think straight SHAE and CAMERON together. No. This isn’t right. He wouldn’t do that. He wouldn’t even consider hooking up with her. No this can’t be right. 

I laughed “That’s a funny joke. Now what’s really happened?” I asked “No, Jasmine I’m serious” Niki said. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME. HE SLEPT WITH SHAE. OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE HE HAD TO GO FOR THAT FUCKING BITCHY. BITCH. BITCH. I am pissed why would he even do something like that considering what she did to him and how she treated him and I. 

I got up and stormed out of the room. I don’t give a flying fuck if Cameron is pissed at me I am going to bite his head off. why would he? No I don’t want to even imagine. Eww gross. No. I stormed off to his room and to my luck I actually ran into him on the way walking to his room. I pulled him by the arm and dragged him into a room. It kinda looked like a supply closet but I didn’t care right now. I just had to get all the facts right. Also to yell at him and kill him.

Hey guys, I hope everyone is enjoying the book so far. I know I am enjoying writing it. Please make sure your vote, comment if you like and share. Also make sure you check out the trailer I made for this book https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JojMZGih5b0 

Jaz xx