Chapter 34- There.

Jasmine’s POV. 

Ever since I had my nightmare, I have noticed Shawn was giving me space. I’m glad though because as much as I love him, I just don’t know if I could tell him something like that. I know what will happen, all he will do is look at me and it wouldn’t be the kind that I like. It would be the sympathy look, and I HATE when people look at me like that, especially if it was my boyfriend. 

As much as I wanted to tell him, I knew that I couldn’t. I just couldn’t bare it, it would also hurt him just thinking about how I would have felt. I don’t wanna put something like that in his mind. It will destroy him just like how it destroyed me, my mum, dad and Matt. I suffered for a countless amount of days, because now I know what it feels like just before you take your last breathe. 

I just don’t think I could tell someone I love, something that will hurt us both so bad. 

But Matt was right, I need to talk to someone about it, other wise it will keep getting worse. So I guess Cam, is my only option, trust me I would go to Matt and talk but he can’t listen to it, he gets to upset just thinking about his baby sister drowning. 

It was wired though, when I told Cameron he never gave me that sympathy look, he never broke down, he stayed strong. Not only that but he helped me survive and get through it, thanks to him I can be me, without always flashing back to that moment. I had to go and see him. I don’t have my dad anymore and Cameron and my dad were the only ones who could help me. 

I was gonna go see him, Shawn wasn’t here he went out with Aaron, Taylor and Niki. He asked if I wanted to go but I guess I wasn’t feeling up to it. I text Cameron and see if it’s alright if I go and she him. 

Me: Hey, is it alright if I come and talk to you? It’s important.

Dallas King: Yeah of course, Nash is out with the Jacks so it will be quite. 

I was just praying he wouldn’t try anything on me. If he would I will probably, most likely scream. Over dramatic, I know but I am so over this guy stuff, like I just wish sometimes it all went back to the way it was. But I was dating Shawn still. 

I put on my ugg boots and walked down to his room, I got to his door and knocked and impatiently waited for the door to open. The door finally opened and there stood and tall smiling Cameron looking down at me. 

I walked in smiling back at him and starting to specking “Just so we’re clear, no funny business, I’m with Shawn. Ok?” I said staring straight at him. He just nodded and took a seat on his bed. “So what’s the matter?” he asked. I looked down at my fingers and started playing with the rings I had on my fingers. 

“Umm, well you remember those bad dreams, I used to ha-“ I was cut off with Cameron jumping up and siting up straight and grabbing my hands, they were very warm and soothed me a bit, calmed me down cause I knew I was safe. “Are they back?” he said eagerly waiting for an answer, I just nodded sadly. He knew exactly what to do, like he always does. He laid down and told me to cuddle up next to him, I did as he said, I laid on his chest. He smelt good, really good. “Ok now Jasmine, you gotta believe this, you are strong and worthy, you aren’t gone for a reason, you are meant to be here, living with me” he choked, “Umm I mean leaving with all of us, especially Shawn” he said nervously, I just shrugged it off and let him continue “You are special, all for the right reasons. Remember you are safe from him, you have us to protect you, and let’s not forget that you are a pretty tough girl I’m sure you would even be able to protect yourself” I giggled at that and so did he. “Ok Jasmine, so listen, you are an amazing girl, who survived an absolutely horrific thing, that nobody especially you. Deserve to go through, you are so talented and beautiful and are going to go far with everything you do. Ok so your dad is watching over you and I can tell you now that he is proud” He smiled down at me I smiled and quickly hugged him tightly. 

“You didn’t have to say all that Cameron, but thank you. I don’t know why, but every time I’m with you, you just seem to take all the pain away and I don’t think about it anymore. Cameron your the bestest friend in the whole wide world.” I said and cuddled him again. “No worries Jaz, I’m here whenever you need me” he smiled down at me once again. 

A/N Sup guys, Thank you so much for over 7k, that’s awesome and also sorry for the really short update. But I hope ya’ll all like it so please comment like all the time and don’t forget to vote and share. ThANKS PEOPLE 

Jaz xx