Chapter 5- Best Friends

Niki’s POV. 

I wake up and once again see Jasmine and she isn’t up yet. I decide that I’m gonna pull a prank on her. I quickly run to the fridge and see what’s in there we have whipped cream. Wow awesome, just what I need even though I have no idea why we have whipped cream in our fridge. Whatever. 

I grabbed it and quickly ran over to the closest room which was Nash and Cameron’s room I knocked on there and told them what I wanted to do. They agreed to help me even though Cameron knew he was gonna get his ass kicked.

We got back into the room and thankfully she was still asleep. Nash started recording, so I put whipped cream on my hand and said smack cam. I went over to her and smacked her right on the face. Jasmine jumped up and literally had a heart attack. 

We all started laughing so hard it was hard to breathe. I was on the floor crying with laughter and Cameron landed on Jasmine’s bed and started laughing. It was funny because when Jasmine jumped up she scared Nash and he jumped. We got it all on tape and uploaded it to vine. 

Jasmine just laid back down with whipped cream still on her face and was just trying to catch her breathe from the heart attack she just had. 

She caught her breathe “Guys that wasn’t even funny I was in a deep sleep” she said actually sounding really serious. 

I felt bad now. 

As soon as she said that Cameron immediately shot up and stopped laughing. 

“Look I’m sorry Jaz, it was just tempting and I just wanted to do it” I said trying to make her understand because she would have eventually done it to me. 

“Yeah I’m so sorry Jaz, We didn’t mean to scare you so much, please don’t be mad at us” Cam pleaded with a pouty face. 

“Did you get it on tape?” Jasmine said starting to smile. 

“Yes, of course we did” I said 

She started bursting out laughing we were all confused but then joined in on her laughter. 

“It’s ok guys, I’m not mad, just frightened but I’m good now” she said cheering us up. Jasmine can never hold a grudge at all, it doesn’t matter what the person did she has never been able to hate the person. Jasmine is to forgiving which has hurt her in the past. 

I was snapped out of my daydream with Jasmine throwing a pillow at me.

“Earth to Niki” she said clicking in my face. 

“Oh aha, sorry, what’s up” 

“We don’t have Magcon until 4:30pm but we need to go down to rehearsals in half an hour, the boys just left then to go get ready.” Jasmine said

“Ok I will go for a shower now” I said smiling.

“Ok I will pick our outfits and then have a shower after you” she say smiling. Me and Jaz have a really good friendship. We always get compliments by her mum, our teachers, and fans saying that we compliment each other and are really cute best friends. 

Jasmine and I always share clothes it’s just what we do and we pick each others outfits for the day sometimes. Jasmine is really good when it comes to fashion. It’s also awesome she can pull off wearing baggy clothes too. 

I got in the shower and did my daily routine then got out and wrapped my body in my towel. I got out and Jasmine quickly ran to the shower to have a quick shower. 

I got to my bed which had the clothes she laid out for me to wear. It was a pink floral dress that was tight at the top and then went flowy. It went mid way of my thighs and had a triangular hole in the back of it. She picked out some pink bracelets, a necklace with a flower on it, and small silver gem earrings. Also White sandals to go with it.

I love dresses so much this outfit was perfect loved it. 

Jasmine walked out of the bathroom and smiled at me “You like it” 

I smiled “I love it” 

“I knew you would” she replied. 

Jasmine was wearing high top blue denim leggings with a navy mid-drift, that had white number 32 on it. With her Navy blue vans on and blue bracelets all the way up her arm. Her hair was completely straight today, Jasmine has hair that goes straight somedays and then curly other she hardly ever has to style it. 

Jasmine and I put some mascara on, and decided to head down to rehearsals/meeting.