Chapter 45- The truth

Hey guys, I’m back. I feel terrible for doing this to you guys and I just realised that I left you all on a cliffhanger. I’m a meanie. Anyway, everything isn’t 100% yet but I’m definitely getting there starting counselling soon and my mum seems to be semi happy again. It was hard but we made it through together. I also got surgery a couple weeks ago and then it got infected and I was really sick for a while, but I’m finally better. Thanks for all the support you guys have given me, it’s honestly just amazing reading you guys comments it made me believe in myself and I can’t thank you all for  giving me that little bit of hope. For all of you who have stuck around and waited for me to update and get better PLEASE comment <3, because I wanna know my committed readers and I will follow all of you. Love you all heaps it’s hit like almost 32k reads while I’ve been away you guys rule. Jaz xx

Taylah’s POV. 

I look at Jasmine as we impatiently wait for the test results. Honestly I’m hopping it’s a positive, I don’t know why but I reckon something like this will make Jasmine happy, I have always pictured her to be a mum. She would always and she still does mother me and Niki all the time, “Make sure your safe” “Chew with your mouth closed” “This isn’t safe, let’s go home and draw rainbows.” Ok I am joking about the last one but she is always saying these thing to Niki and I plus you can just see how happy she is when she’s with Emma even though she is her sister, you can just see. 

Jasmine was pacing back and forth with her hands behind her head breathing heavily. “Jaz, calm down. It gonna be ok” “CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?” she said sounding so stressed. I was about to answer when my attention was brought upon the little stick with the little plus sign on it. I was in shock and just screamed, I don’t know why but a least it caught Jasmine’s attention, she came running over to the sink and stared down at the positive sign. 

It’s been 20 minutes and Jasmine was still staring at the stick, no expression what so ever on her face. I wanted to say something but honestly I was scared, she looked up at me with tears welling up in her eyes. “Aww Jaz, why are you crying?” I pulled her into a hug, “Jack is going to hate my guts, he doesn’t want a baby. Especially with me, I’m a big fuck up. Jack is going to leave he wouldn’t want to stay.” I heard her sob onto my shoulder. “No don’t you dare, even if the test is right he will stand by you. Jasmine I see the way he looks at you, I’ve seen it from the very start. He loves you Jaz, if anything he would just be scared. A baby is a big commitment and it will just scare him a bit but he would never do that to you. I promise you, and even if he does 1. He would be a complete Jerk off and 2. You would have all of us.” I smiled at her as she parted the hug and grabbed a tissue. 

“Oh My Godd, I have to tell Nash. He is gonna kick me out. Oh My Godd, what about Matt I can’t tell him he will flip.” Jasmine said freaking out, when Matt walked into the bathroom “Tell me what?” “Umm tell you that, that Jasmine accidentally ruined your blue bucket hat” I tried to cover up. “Oh, that’s cool I’ve got plenty” he said smiling back at Jaz and I. “How are you Jaz he came over to the sink at we were standing over trying to hide the stick. 

“Umm, Good, I’m good” Jasmine said moving around trying to still hide it before hugging him. She failed and the stick accidentally fell on the ground, Matt bent down and picked up the stick. I looked at him as he went completely pale, he looked up at me “YOUR PREGNANT?!?!?! I KNOW SOMETIMES I DON’T WEAR A CONDOM BUT SHIT WEREN’T WE ALWAYS SAFE?” he yells at me in frustration. Oh My God, he thinks I’m pregnant, fucking idiot. 

“Eww” I heard Jasmine as she squinted her eyes together trying to get the image Matt planted into her brain. “I’m not pregnant you nim rode” I said, he looked over to Jasmine “Your not pregnant are you?” He said surprised. Jasmine looked down in disappointment, “JASMINE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU CAN’T JUST GO SLEEPING AROUND. NOW YOU STICK WITH A LITTLE RUG RAT THAT IS GONNA RUIN YOUR LIFE NOW. YOU HAVE TO LOOK AFTER IT FOREVER. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU ARE GONNA DO THIS TO ME!” he yelled at her, I know he is my boyfriend but he is a little fuck face right now what is up his ass that was a terrible thing to say to his sister and MY best friend. 

“TO YOU!!! HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT HOW I FEEL WITH ALL THIS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAD ON MY ENGENDER EITHER AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU IF YOUR GONNA BE AN ASS ABOUT IT THEN YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE APART OF IT’S LIFE IF YOU DON’T WANNA BE. AND ALSO FUCK YOU I HAVEN’T SLEPT AROUND IT HAPPENED TO BE THE FIRST TIME I HAD SEX SINCE SHAWN AND I WHICH WAS A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO.” Jasmine yelled at him, I gotta say Matt deserved that. Matt was lost for words but sorry was written all over his face. Jasmine stormed out of the bathroom and out the door. I followed behind her when I walked past Matt “That’s your sister for fuck sake Matt, you need to fix this!” I said and followed Jaz outside. I ran to her car and knocked on her window seen as though she locked herself in her car with 5 seconds of Summer blaring If you don’t know. 

She finally rolled down her window, “What?” she said turning down her music and looking at me. “Look Matt was a dick but he is your brother and he will come around of course he would want to be around for your child. He would in fact be the uncle, just give him a chance to apologise. Ok?” I said. She nodded “I will come around tomorrow because I think I’m gonna go and get and ultrasound to see if it is really a baby in there and I’m not just getting fat and lonely. You and Matt can come if you want, but Matt ain’t coming if he is gonna be an arse and doesn’t apologise.” she explained to me, I nodded in agreement, I gave her a quick hug and off she went. Shit we need to tell Niki, Jasmine needs to tell Niki. 

I love her but I’m worried about Gilinsky’s reaction to this, if it is in fact true. But even if it isn’t she still has to tell him about the scare.