Chapter 43- Gaining or Losing?

Jasmine’s POV. 

Fuck. Shit Balls. This is not what I expected to wake up to on a Saturday Morning. I hear a moan from Jack’s side of the bed. Wait a minute this is MY bed, so ‘the other side of the bed.’ 

He is waking up!! Crap what do I do? Do I pretend like everything is all sunshine and rainbows? Do I tell him to leave? I don’t know what to do? He turns over and I panic and quickly sit up and run out of the room. Seriously Jasmine?

I run downstairs and are greeted by Linsey. “Oh hey, Linsey. Have you seen Nash?” I ask in a panic. “He went to go get breakfast” she explained looking up from the book she was reading ‘Looking For Alaska.’ She is sorta a book worm, she always has her head stuck in some new book. “Fuck” I say under my breathe and pace back and forth, Linsey knew something was up “Hey what’s wrong?” she said walking over to me. 

“Jack, you know the one I kinda sorta kissed at the new years eve party?” she nodded and let me continue. “Well he is kinda upstairs in my room. Naked!” I blurted out, “Oh Jasmine, got some. He is hot too. Got a nice pair of eyebrows on him.” she said winking and turning around and walking back to the lounge. She must of got some herself last night because she was a bit perky today, she was wearing Nash’s shirt. Good for Nash, he has been as ass lately. 

“I don’t know what to do?” I panicked, she turned around quickly. “Where is he?” She asked, “In my room” I said whisper yelling at her. “What are you doing down here talking to me. Go up there and talk to him. Don’t leave him hanging, I know it’s hard. But you can do this” she said and gave me a reassuring hug and smile. That was all I needed to build up the nerve to talk to him. 

I quickly made my way back up the stairs and to my room. I got in the room and he was gone, I was disappointed that he didn’t even talk to me before he left. But also a bit relieved that I didn’t have to face him. That was a really douchie thing to do though like gee. 

I was standing at my bedroom door for a while just thinking about stuff, when all of a sudden I felt a hand go up my shirt and back down my back. It caught me by a big surprise and me being the clumsy person I am, jumped up so high and lost control of where my feet were landing and tumbled over onto the ground. “Omg, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.” he said bending down at my level, he helped me up and as soon as I grabbed his hand I ligit melted right then and there. “No, no sorry that was my fault. I just thought you left” I said tucking hair behind my ears. “Geez, I would be an absolute douche bag if I just left like that” he said, I laughed. 

We sat on the bed, “So…last night, do you remember anything?” Jack asked me. “Not one bit.” I said, “Well, I was naked so I was guessing we, you know?……” I nodded, “I was too, soo we most likely did” I said, he smirked to himself. “Shame, we don’t remember.” he said, I blushed.

“Do you wanna get something to eat?” He asked rubbing his tummy. “Yes please.” I said basically jumping off the bed and chucked on a pair of jeans and I was about to take off Jacks shirt and give it back to him but he stopped me. “Keep it on, it looks better on you” he said smiling and putting on his white tee. I smiled to myself and looked down at the purple button up shirt I was wearing, I then realised I wasn’t wearing a bra. “Hey Jack, could you turn around?” I asked grabbing a bra. I quickly turned around, not really checking wether Jack turned around or not and slid his shirt off and put a bra and singlet on and then put his shirt back on. I smiled and turned around, he was already turned around. “Jack did you not turn around?” I said laughing, he just smiled “Maybe.” 

We made our way into town and walked around and found a nice cafe and ate. We caught up and I forgot how much I missed his charming, sweet, funny self. I realised, that I love all my friends so much and it feels like I’ve lost so many years of them growing into amazing, successful people, all because of my own head. I just was sad for a very long time when Cameron left my life. I couldn’t let go, it was like no matter where I would go I would see him there. Whenever I cry, I would imagine he was there hugging me. That went on for about a year until the day that I gained the courage to let go of him. When I let go of him, I would never see him anymore, he was officially gone and I learned to accept that I guess. 

I miss my friends, I miss my family. 

Jack and I were walking home hand in hand. “Hey Jaz, I just want you to know that I’m going on tour soon with Jack and we are gonna be gone for a while. But I hope that we could do this again. Maybe not the drunk aspect of it but the hanging out and maybe ‘other things’” he said winking at me. I laughed and nodded, “That sounds nice.” I said gripping on to his arm as he rested his head on top of mine. 

***6 weeks later***

Nash’s POV. 

“Jasmine, what is going on with you.” I scream at Jasmine. “I don’t fucking know, ok? Just leave me alone if your gonna be an asshole” she yells back. I storm out of the room. 

She has been a pain in the ass since Jack left 2 weeks ago. They were getting close and she really enjoyed having him around and he loved her too. Now he’s gone and shit has hit the fan. 

She is so fucking moody lately, one day she loves everyone and the next day she hates everyone then the next day anything you say to her she will start crying. It’s driving me insane. I have to talk to Linsey about it. 

Jasmine’s POV. 

Ok, still no period. Fuck. I was due to get my period 1 week ago and it hasn’t come yet. I am getting nervous, Oh no here it comes………

I run to the bathroom, and quickly bend down and open the toilet seat and out it comes, breakfast, morning tea and I think a little bit of last night’s dinner too. Shit balls. No this can’t happen, this better not be what I think it is otherwise I will scream. 

God I feel like shit, I have put on weight, but I don’t think……

No. I’m just overrating for sure. 

A/N I know really short chapter and long time since update. I’m sorry, but I love you guys so much. Make sure you comment what you think might happen or your thoughts on the book so far and vote and share. 

Jaz xx