Chapter 23- Goodbye.

Jasmine’s POV. 

Niki, Taylah and I were all packing some last minute thing and cleaning our room up a bit from last night. Once we finished we realised that we had about 3 hours before we leave for the airport so we decided to talk for a little bit and then go hang out with everyone a bit later. 

We all sat on one of the beds in a circle. “So.. Jaz, what do you think is gonna happen with you and Shawn now that you guys are dating, but you guys won’t see each other for a while?” Taylah asked. “Look I honestly don’t know where it’s gonna lead but I sure do hope it works out because I’ve never felt the way I do feel about Shawn with anyone before.” I replied. 

“Aww Jaz that’s so cute” Niki and Taylah said in sync. We all started laughing. “Taylah omg, what about you and Jack?” I said basically jumping on her. “Oh gosh get off me” she said laughing and shoving me off. “We are good I guess but he hasn’t put like a label on it or anything but he did tell me that he liked me and kissed me” she said beginning to blush. 

“Oh you go girl” Niki said. “Awwies” I said. 

“What about Matt? Is that butthole treating you right?” Taylah said looking at Niki. Niki smiled and said “We are really good at the moment, he hasn’t asked me to be his official girlfriend yet. I honestly don’t expect him to” she said. “Oh Niki, Matt cares about you a lot and he has for a long time, he wants to do it right” I said reassuring her. I couldn’t let Niki think that he doesn’t like her enough to not be a couple because that’s not true he has dreamed to be a couple with her forever. She immediately looked up and hugged me “Thank you Jasmine” “No worries bub” we pulled away and she pulled Taylah in for a hug. 

We sat in the room talking for what seemed like forever until we all agreed on going and hanging out with everyone until it was time to go. That was obviously code for Me to hang out with Shawn. Taylah to hang with Jack J. And Niki to hang with Taylor seen as though Matt and her live in the same area and she won’t be able to hang out with Taylor. 

We left the room and everyone was hanging out in what was the backstage area for Magcon but now was more like a hang out place. I instantly caught eye contact with Shawn and quickly ran over to him laying of a couch. He gestured for me to lay with him which I accepted. I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close to him. I was laying on his chest, tracing my fingers up and down his shirt while he was playing with my long hair. I’m gonna miss this so much we’ve only done it twice but just his presence alone makes me feel all gooey inside. “Jasmine....” Shawn said in a raspy voice, damn it was sexy as hell. “Yeah, Shawn?” I said “I’m gonna miss you so much. Promise we will talk everyday and Skype every night?” He said looking down at me and was very serious I could tell by the look on his face. “I promise” I said. And pulled his in for a long passionate kiss. We pulled away and just silently cuddled just soaking in each others presences and playing with each others hands and fingers. 

It so wired how much love I have for this boy and we haven’t been together for long at all. I think it’s because we have been friends for so long it actually feels like we were a couple for all that time. 

All of our separate conversations got interrupted when Bart came in and said that it was time to make our way to the airport. No, I wasn’t ready. I didn’t leave Shawn’s side because I knew we only had so little time left together I didn’t want to waste any of it. 

Cameron’s POV. 

We all came downstairs and hang out for a couple of hours in a chilled out sort of room before it was time to go home. It was all going fine until Jasmine came in the room. I don’t mean as a bad way. Well I kinda do it’s just that every time I see her. A little piece of me breaks and I can’t cope. Seeing her with some one else eats at me and I hate that she does that to me. 

She walked in and I saw that she already found were Shawn was laying. Gosh I could punch him. She ran over to him and cuddled up with him on the lounge. I could feel My heart racing, temperature raising and my muscles tense. It makes me so mad. Then he puts his hands around her waist and pulls her close to him and plays with her hair. I almost instantly feel my hands becoming fists and jaws clenching together. Argh. No he can’t do that I should be the one cuddling her and doing all that stuff with her not him. Me. 

I try my best to ignore what they are doing in the corner of my eye while trying to engage in Matt and Nash’s conversation. But now they were fucking playing with each others hands. This is hurting me so much and Jasmine doesn’t even know it. Of how much I care for her. 

“Cam...” Nash says. “Bro are you even listening or are you too busy trying to break your phone?” Matt says. I look at them puzzled but then look down at my lap. I’m holding my phone and basically trying to snap it half. Luckily they told me. I could’ve broken it. 

I was about to thank them when Bart came in and told us to get in the cars because it’s time to leave. 

Jasmine’s POV. 

We arrived at the airport and I was gripping on Shawn’s arm. “Jaz, it’s ok, we will talk all the time and see each other in 2 weeks ok?” He smiled down at me. I looked back up at him “Thanks Shawn, I’m gonna miss you so much” I said letting go of his arm and pulling him in for a long hug. “I’m gonna miss you more I promise you Jaz” He said into my shoulder. I couldn’t help but smile. We let go and I kiss him for what I know will be the last time in 2 weeks. I wish I could kiss him everyday but it’s time for us to go home. 

His flight was the first to board to Canada so everyone hugged him and said goodbye besides from Cam and Jack G. Whatever them to are being immature. I know Jack G is just jealous but I don’t know what Cam’s problem is. Oh well. I shrug it off “Bye Shawn” I yell to him as he walks off into the tunnel. “Bye Jaz” he says smiling and blowing me a kiss. I pretend to catch it and put in my pocket and walk over to everyone. 

“You guys a too cute” Mahogany said. We are actually friends now. “So are you and Jacob #JOX for life” I said laughing. “Oh gosh Jaz, I will miss you” she said hugging me and then going off to board her flight. 

We all said goodbye to everyone else who was left. Taylah and Jack J had a long and cute goodbye kiss and Taylor and Niki had the longest hug in the history of long hugs. 

Then it was only Matt, Taylah, Niki, Cam, and I left to board. Hayes and Nash already boarded their plane about 10 minutes ago and I gotta say it was a bit wired between all of us. 

Our flight was called so we got up and everyone said their goodbyes to Cameron then I was the only one left. I walked up to Cameron with arms out. Even though we haven’t talked I still expected to say goodbye to him or is he seriously gonna stoop that low. And the fact is that I don’t even know what I did wrong for him to hate me right now. 

He looks at me then back at the ground. “Cam, why are you doing this to me do you understand that it’s killing me thinking that you hate me and I don’t even know what I did so I can try and fix this” I said. He just kept looking at the ground. “Jaz, we gotta go” Matt yelled “Ok I’m coming” I said back. I looked back at Cameron for the last time. “Cameron, I don’t know what to do” I said under my breathe as I walked over to Matt, Taylah, and Niki. 

A/N Hey guys, Filler, but I hope you all liked it, Thank you so much for over 200 reads. Not a major achievement but it is for me so thank you all so much. It would mean a lot if you commented and gave me feedback on this book. Also vite on the chapters that you enjoyed the most. And share with anyone who loves Magcon. Lot of love 

Jaz xx