Chapter 19- You.

Matt’s POV. 

I slowly wake up with the sun beaming in my eyes. I flutter my eyes open to see that I am holding Jasmine in my arms. It all comes flooding back to me now. Jasmine came into our room balling last night she never ended up telling me what was wrong though, I am really worried. Maybe it was about the Shawn and Jack problem. I don’t know. I hope that nothing bad happened. She was sleeping so peacefully and I decided that I wouldn’t wake her and leave her a note. Carter was up too so we decided to quietly get changed and go grab some breakfast. 

We made our way down to the cafe in our hotel lobby and spotted Nash and Cam. We grabbed breakfast and then joined them. Can I just say that Cameron looked miserable as all shit. “Hey bro, are you ok?” Carter asked, obviously he thought so too. 

“Yeah man, I’m fine” he said bluntly. It was silent for a while until Carter broke the silence. “Hey do you guys know what’s wrong with Jaz, she came in-” I cut him off by nudging him and whisper yelling at him “Carter, don’t bring that up.” I knew that Jasmine wouldn’t want me talking about how she was crying last night. She is very emotional and not a lot of people know that. She tries to act fine when someone puts her down but in reality it eats at her and then she comes home and breaks down. 

“W-what h-happened with J-jasmine?” Cameron stuttered. Cameron looked really intrigued and worried and I knew for sure there was no getting out of this. I looked at Carter and nodded, giving him permission to explain to them what happened. 

“Jasmine came into our room last night really upset she was sniffling and crying a little into Matt’s shoulder. She didn’t tell us what was wrong with her though. Would you guys know by any chance?” Carter asked. I looked at both of them Cameron was shocked almost. Then I looked at Nash guilt was written all over his face. It infuriated me. He made my sister cry. What the fuck is his problem? 

I stood up and slammed my hands on the table and looked at Nash. “What did you do?” I said breathing heavily. Cameron quickly turned to Nash as if he had no idea about anything that was going on he was obviously clueless through all of this. 

Nash looked at me with an apologetic look. “Look Matt, I didn’t mean to make her so upset it’s just that she hurt my best friend and I wasn’t in the mood to talk to her. Like just look at Cameron he looks like absolute shit. No offense Cam” He said looking at Cameron and Cameron just replied with “None taken. But when did you talk to Jasmine?” “When you were in the shower she came over to our room to see if you were ok obviously. Seen as though you ignored her all day yesterday. Then I told her to leave. But I think I was a bit harsh” he explained. 

“Wait. Why did you ignore Jasmine?” I asked looking straight at Cam. He immediately looked away. Then Nash spoke up “He was on his way to ask Jasmine on a date when he saw her sucking face with Jack G” he said. I was shocked why did Jasmine do that she hasn’t made a decision yet. I was so confused. “Oh” was all I managed to choke out. 

“Yeah, are they like dating?” Nash asked. “Look man I don’t know it’s complicated.” I said.  

“Well, what’s happening?” Nash said. I decided I was so over all the secrets and shit so I just told both him and Cam what has happened between Jasmine, Shawn and Jack. I could tell it was hurting Cameron he could cope. I actually saw a tear roll down his cheek.