Chapter 44- The Test.

Jasmine’s POV. 

Ok it’s been another 2 weeks and I still haven’t gotten my period and I keep vomitting and I keep yelling and getting angry at poor Nash for no damn reason. And I actually think he is starting to catch on, because I keep eating all the food in the house. That’s mostly the fights we have had he doesn’t get me damn food when we run out and then I get pissed off. ARGH I’m getting pissed just thinking about it. 

I feel bad for Nash having to put up with me being like this. I’m not always like this, actually it just started and it’s fucking me and everyone around me off. I need Taylah in this situation. 

Matt’s Bae (Taylah poo poo) 

J: Hey, I really need to talk to you? Can I come see you?

T: Yeah, of course. Come to the house. 

J: Are you alone? 

T: Yeah Niki is on tour again remember….

J: Yeah, I know. I mean Matt isn’t there?

T: No he went out with Taylor and Carter. 

J: K, Thanks. Be there in 10 

Niki and Taylah moved up here together shortly after Nash and I did because Niki wanted to try and pursue her dream which she is doing. I guess Taylah come along for the ride, but Niki and I wouldn’t be able to do anything if she wasn’t there supporting us and knocking sense into us when we need it. 

“Nash, I’m heading out. Be back in a couple of hours” I said walking to the door. “Yes” I heard him say under his breathe. I decided to ignore it, I know he only said that because the way I have been acting these past couple of weeks. 

I got into my car and drove over to Taylah’s apartment. I walked up to her front door, really nervous and not quite sure what I was gonna say, I started walking away but talked myself into saying ‘I need to talk to her, she will tell me what to do.’ 

I knocked on the door, which was answered within seconds, by Taylah. I walked in and sat right on her couch, I suddenly felt really nauseous and felt a sudden rush of needing to puke. I quickly ran to her bathroom, and opened the toilet lid and out it came, everything. After I finished, I looked up to see a worried Taylah looking down at me. 

She helped me up and gave me a glass of water, we sat over on the couch and it was silent for 2 minutes until we both were about to start specking at the same time. We laughed, “You go” I said, “Your pregnant, aren’t you?” she asked. 

“I don’t know, I don’t think so but that’s what I came to talk to you about. Umm I have missed my period it’s now been 3 weeks that it’s off due date, I’m getting chubby and eating anything that is down to sugary, salty, greasy, meaty, sloppy. You name it. My moods keep changing, I keep yelling at poor Nash, and my boobs are really sore.” I ranted on, I looked at Taylah and as I spoke we both realised that all those symptoms relate to pregnancy. 

“First of all, you are so fucking lucky you have me. Second of all, you are also fucking lucky that Matt isn’t here. Third of all, Have you taken a pregnancy test?” I shook my head no. 

“Ok once again you are lucky you have me, I had a pregnancy scare one year ago with this guy I met at a pub I missed my period and all that. And I got pregnancy tests. So we don’t have to buy one, so come on let’s go.” She gestured me into the bathroom. 

“You kept them?” I said looking at the box she handed to me in confusion, “Well yeah, they cost a lot of money.” I laughed at her, “Come on. We don’t have much time Matt will be home in 2 hours.” she said in a panic. 

I walked over to the toilet and sat down, Taylah being the wiredo she is stayed in the bathroom. She said it’s because she was nervous and being outside would make it worse, how does she think I feel. 

“I can’t pee with you starring at me” I said frustrated, “Geez ok” She said and turned around. I tried to concentrate and pee on the stick, lucky after about 5 minutes I peed. 

We walked over to the sink and put it down and hovered over it. As we were looking at it intently, Taylah kept shooting questions at me. “What are you gonna do if you are pregnant?” “What if it’s a boy?” “What if it’s a girl?” I just repeatedly answered I don’t know. 

Until she hit me with a question I couldn't get out of answering, “WHO IS THE FATHER? OMG YOU OBVIOUSLY HAD TO HAVE SEX FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!! WHO THE FUCK WAS IT?” she said all excited that I got laid, wow. ‘Friendship goals.’ 

“IT WAS JACK!! OK SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT” I yelled back at her. “Omg are you kidding me, honestly I though it was gonna be Nash” She admitted, “EWW!!” I yelled and playfully hit her. “Well you guys live together, so I just put 2 and 2 together.” She explained, “Omg, Taylah please stop” I said “So gilinsky huh, I’m just assuming it was Gilisnky. Unless you all of a sudden have a thing for guys with blonde hair” she suggested. I laughed at her, “You know me too well. Yes it was, but please keep this from Matt, if he finds out any of this and even if it isn’t positive keep it between us. Girl code. Chicks before Dicks.” I said and held out my pinky like we used to do in middle school, she accepted and we linked pinkys and laughed “I promise” she said. 

The time was up, we looked down to the test and saw…….

A/N Soz guys, I’m leaving it there. But I’m updating hopefully twice tomorrow and yeah. You should get a lot happen in those chapters, cause they will be a hell of a lot longer than these chapters have been. Again sorry for the short chapter but I thought you guys might want an update. 

So comment what you think it is going to be POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE? 

Also Vote and Share. Love you guys 

Jaz xx