Chapter 47- New Beginnings

Matt’s POV. 

This whole situation has brought out something in Jasmine. It’s the first time in about 3 years I’ve seen her have her with her little spark. It’s almost as if, it is she feels as if she has a reason to be here like she felt her special place within when she was with Cameron and she lost her spark when he died. I remembered her telling me after Cameron died that he was the only reason she stuck around and he honestly made her strong. 

Now I honestly feel that now that she has created a human she feels like she needs to be here for better or for worse to protect her baby. She is just so very happy and seeing how her eyes light up when she looks at the screen in the ultrasound is just priceless. 

She hasn’t told mum yet but we are currently driving down to see her and tell her the news. I don’t believe mum will be angry or upset about the situation, I reckon she will be thrilled. Jasmine was currently in the passenger seat sleeping with her hand on her belly, I quickly snap a pic and send it to Taylah. 

Taylah wasn’t coming with us unfortunately because she recently called up Niki and told her to drop whatever she is doing and come back. Luckily enough Niki just finished the tour up and caught the first plane ticket back to L.A and she is bringing back her boyfriend. As you would probably be thinking the girls are both super excited to find out who the lucky one is. But I guess Jasmine will just have to wait. 

**3 Hours Later**

“Hey, we’re here” I said shaking Jasmine lightly, she flickered her eyes open and smiled. “It’s normal to worry about what she is going to say right?” she asked rubbing her eyes and wiggling her body to sit up, I just laughed and nodded. “She will be happy for you and happy about the fact that this is her first grandchild” I reassured. 

“I will grab the bags you go inside” I said helping her up. It wasn’t to obvious that she was pregnant but if you know her well enough you could tell something’s changed. I reckon mum will pick it up as soon as she walks through the door. 

“Umm no, I may be pregas but for fuck sake’s I can still take care of myself” she said pushing me to the side and getting her suitcase, I stood there smirking about how she was struggling. Once she got all the bags out I walked over to her and took the bags from her. “I honestly can’t stand here and watch you kill yourself. Just because you are stubborn” I smirked and walked into the house. 

We were greeted by our mum. “Oh hey honey, how are you?” she said kissing my cheek and hugging me. “I’m good mum, how have you been?” I asked when a old man came walking into hallway, I looked at him and forwarded my eyebrows together and turned to mum “Um, mum who is that?” I asked hopping to god it wasn’t someone she was seeing or something. “Oh umm, Jasmine, Matt, this is Steve we are currently infatuated with each other guess you could say” she said walking over and hugging this so called ‘Steve.’ 

“IN LOVE?” I heard Jasmine yell from behind me. “No, honey I didn’t say that-“ 

“You said you guys are ‘infatuated’ with each other, look that up the definition means ‘in love.’ Mum what the fuck” she said. “Hey you may not live in this house anymore but I still don’t appreciate that language thank you” Mum said angrily. “Where is Emma?” Jasmine asked frustrated. “She’s in her room” before you knew it Jasmine was upstairs with Emma, I followed shortly behind her I really missed Emma. She is 7 now it’s crazy how the time has flown, I walked in and there she was cuddled up with Jasmine. “Hey can I join?” I asked Emma, she jumped up and hugged me and then hugged both me and Jaz.