Chapter 31- Friendships.

Jasmine’s POV. 

It’s been three weeks now since I told Cameron to back off and we have had little side conversations but nothing major. At least we are on the pathway to being great friends again and pushing all feelings aside. 

So far Shawn and I’s relationship has been great as far as I can see, he came home with me from Magcon Atlanta and we have had the best time hanging with Matt, Niki, Taylah. Shawn and Matt get along great, like I am actually starting to get worried that Matt has an obsession over Shawn. He loves and adores Shawn, he is always bringing up Shawn in a conversation most of the time he says stuff like “Shawn is amazing” “I love Shawn” and “Shawn’s voice is OMG”. Every time Matt and Shawn see each other first thing in the morning or something like that Matt is always the first one who runs up to him and screams “SHHAAAAWWNNNN”. 

I still haven’t told Shawn about the kiss with Cameron, I honestly really didn’t want to. Our relationship was great I didn’t want to ruin that. With All my thoughts running through my mind and my conscious arguing wether or not I should tell Shawn about the kiss, I forgot that I was sitting on the couch snuggling up to Shawn. I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled down at me and then bit his lip. “Don’t do that” I hit his chest playfully. “Do what?” He said, bitting his lip again, “That!!” I said blushing “Oh Jaz, I know it turns you on” I just blushed and covered up my face. He rotated so that he was face to face with me, but my hands were still over my face, I could feel his fingertips run up and down my neck causing chills to go down my spine. He then took his hands and wrapped them around my wrists and pulled my hands away from my face, I could literally feel that my cheeks were on fire. “I want to see that gorgeous face of yours” he said really seductively and then slowly leaned in to kissed my I leaned in too and our lips were just touching. We stayed that way for a while until he cupped my face with his ginormous hands which made me flinch seen as though they were so cold, and planted his lips onto mine this kiss seemed different then all of our other one it was full of lust and passion. The kiss deepened and I laid down as he got on top of me, he pushed his body against mine, the kiss was getting really heated and I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him even closer. My hands travelled their way up his shirt so I could touch his bare skin from underneath, he got goosebumps from my touch, it made me smile. I took his shirt off and then soon enough he wrapped his hands around my small body and picked me up onto his lap. He then pulled at the hem of my shirt I put my arm up as he took of my shirt, leaving me in now my bra and sweat pants and him in his boxers. 

“Oh My god” someone yelled from behind us which made both Shawn and I jump up and grab our clothes trying to cover the parts of our revealing skin. It was Taylah. Thank god it was her and not Matt, I know he loves Shawn but he would be pissed. “You guys are so lucky I am me, and not Matt, because you guys would’ve been dead.” whisper yelled at us while walking over and sitting on the couch. “So you guys were seriously gonna seal the deal right here were anyone could walk in and catch you guys, good planning” Taylah said turning on the TV, Taylah kinda has a tendency to make herself at home. “It kinda just happened, anyway I don’t need to explain anything to you anyway, but just please don’t tell Matt about what just happened” I pleaded the last part to her. “Your secret is safe, I wouldn’t tell Matt anyway he’s a boob” I laughed at her and grabbed Shawn’s hand, “Ok we are going upstairs, well come down later for dinner” I explained guiding Shawn upstairs with me. “Ok whatever but please do not do the dirty deed with me in the house, save it for later” she explained seeming grossed out “Geez Taylah” I said. 

“Well that was not the slightest bit embarrassing” Shawn said as he plopped himself on my bed. I laughed at him “Don’t worry we enjoyed it while it lasted” I said plopping down next to him, “You were so turning me on though, your just so sexy” he said rolling over and wrapping his hands around my waist.  “Shut up Shawn, you big flirt” I said pushing him away from me and getting up to check my phone. 3 new messages