Chapter 41- Getting there.

Jasmine’s POV. 

It’s been 3 weeks since Cameron’s funeral, and I haven’t moved from my bed. Mum would come in occasionally and check up on me and brought in food, I feel bad my mum doesn’t have to this for me. But I honestly, physically can’t get up and do anything, I don’t want to and most importantly I can’t. 

Everyone’s gone back to their home towns, and Magcon has stopped. All of us agreed that it would be the same with out Cameron so we cancelled the tours, we feel terrible for the fans but they all understand what we are going through. 

For some reason Nash has stayed up here with our family and stayed in Matt’s room. I honestly don’t know why he stayed but maybe he needs Matt, they were in fact CASHEW. 

I was just laying in my bed staring out my window, the same thing I have been doing for 2 days straight. I haven’t even bothered to get up to go to the bathroom. I can basically feel my body falling apart, I’ve gotten skinner, my face is pale, I’m not comfortable in any of my clothes anymore they are all to big and I can’t have a bath because my bones hurt to much to sit inside in the tub. 

I am worried about myself but I’m not doing anything to help myself cause at this moment I would rather be dead. Maybe I should just die, I have no purpose. I lost the only person, I have ever loved and my dad is gone, I was nearly drowned, a person that I thought I loved cheated on me and is an asshole who I hope rots in hell. I’m so done. 

Nash’s POV. 

I stayed up here because, like I said before, I promised Cam I would look after her. I’m so worried about her though, she has gotten so skinny and you can just see her falling apart. I’m scared of what’s going to happen if she keeps going the way she’s going, I am going to force myself to go and talk to her. 

I got up from the couch and walked up to her bedroom, Matt stopped me “Are you sure?” I just nodded and continued walking to her room. I got to her door and just stood there for about 5 minutes contemplating wether or not this was such a good idea, before I could answer my own question I walked in. 

“What do you want?” I heard her say weakly, it sounded like it drained so much of her energy just saying that to me, it hurt me to see her hurting like this. “It’s me” I said and walked over to her, she turned and saw me. She didn’t say anything she just waited for me to start talking and get to the point. “You need to eat, proper food” I said, “I’m fine.” she said and rolled back over to face her window, I watched as she just laid there watching the droplets of rain fall down her window. “Jasmine, I know what your going through, yo-“ I said but got cut off by Jasmine yelling. “You don’t know anything.” She said and started to get up but fell down, her muscles were shutting down she hasn’t used them for the past couple of weeks. 

“Jasmine, Oh my gosh” I said and ran over to her laying on the floor, Jasmine’s mother and Matt ran up the stairs as they heard the massive thump of Jasmine fall down. 

She just laid there on the floor and cried out and was just continuously sobbing, I instantly scooped her up in my arms just like I did the day Cam died. “Shh, Jasmine. You can get through this” I said into her hair, “I-I don’t think I can, without Cam” she said crying into my chest. “We will get through this together” I said looking into her eyes, “Promise?” Jasmine said with hopeful eyes, “I promise.” We sat there for a while, until Jasmine calmed down. “Are you ready to eat something now?” I asked her, she nodded and I helped her downstairs. 

We all got in the kitchen and made sandwiches, Matt spilt mayonnaise all over his shirt. Jasmine giggled. That was the first time I have seen Jasmine even crack a smile in about 2 months. That made me happy, I knew Cameron died and I know that his only wish would be for Jasmine to be happy and I hope that we are on our pathway back to happiness. It will take time, but we will get there. 

***2 months later***

Jasmine’s POV. 

I’m eating, I don’t look as miserable as I normally am. Today’s the day Nash go’s back to his family, I’m gonna miss him so much he has helped me so very much and I can never thank him enough for everything. Trust me it hasn’t been a walk in the park. 

These past 2 months have been a lot of tears, mostly from me, but with the help of my mum, Emma, Nash, Matt and Taylah and Niki. I think I’ve gotten to a better place, well at least a better place then I was in 2 months ago. 

I miss Cameron with every bone in my body but I know and have come to the realisation that he wouldn’t want me to beat my self up about this. So I’m a fighter and I’m getting through this. 

We were currently at the airport saying our goodbyes to Nash, I walked over to Nash and he smiled and brought me in for a long warm loving hug. “Nash, you are such a great person, thank you everything. Good luck with everything back at home, I love you so much” I said in our hug. “I love you too, Jasmine. And I told you we would get through this together, we will face time all the time and check up on each other. I will see you in a couple of months.” He said breaking the hug and kissing me on the forehead. I smiled and gave him a quick hug and waved goodbye as he walked through the gate to his plane. 

We were driving home and Matt and I were singing and dancing to all the songs that would come on, on the radio like we used to do. It was great, we were laughing and having a great time I missed this. 

A/N This was honestly the worst chapter, I’m so sorry. But this is kinda a fill in chapter leading up to something BIG, so yeah. Get ready, we are kinda coming towards the books end. We still have a few chapters left but it’s nearly the end of Meant to Be ;(. You guys rock though 17k, oh my gosh. Love you guys, comment how you think the book will end? 

Jaz xx